AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Locked Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@punker barbie
My account is locked on cb. As in I cannot log into my account. It wasn't banned and I did not receive any warnings. Just one day I woke up and my account was locked. I have emailed cb and shirley several times and haven't received a response from them. I cam full time and it is my livelihood and I have been locked out for several days now. I am freaking out. If there is any way you can help please let me know.
Thank you so much
Nicole

Is NicoleValley1 your CB username? If not, it might be helpful to post your CB username, so when they read it, they can look it up.

While waiting, you could always sign up for another site like MFC, SM, LJ, CS, extra. That way you have a backup.

By Locked Out, you mean you can use your login name and password? Have you tried a password reset? Not sure what happens when an account is banned, but I think you can login and it says "banned", right? So your situation seems more like a password login problem? Possible crack. So try for a password reset/forgot password.

Edit:
Just looked in your profile here and: https://chaturbate.com/sub_nicolevalley
It doesn't show as banned, so I think go with what I suggested first. Most things usually are simple fixes. Always try the obvious things first.

@punker barbie
My account is locked on cb. As in I cannot log into my account. It wasn't banned and I did not receive any warnings. Just one day I woke up and my account was locked. I have emailed cb and shirley several times and haven't received a response from them. I cam full time and it is my livelihood and I have been locked out for several days now. I am freaking out. If there is any way you can help please let me know.
Thank you so much
Nicole

My username on cb is sub_nicolevalley

Is NicoleValley1 your CB username? If not, it might be helpful to post your CB username, so when they read it, they can look it up.

While waiting, you could always sign up for another site like MFC, SM, LJ, CS, extra. That way you have a backup.
Haha thank you. I added my username sub_nicolevalley and yes I signed up for mfc. I'm just freaking out cuz my income comes from cb and starting over on another site is terrifying right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.