AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Login (Sound) alerts not working?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owl

Aug 1, 2011
Just wondering if it is same for anyone else. The sound alerts for when friends (models and non-models) log-in, work only if I'm online after they do a reset of the system. If I leave and come back ( or any other time I log in) they no longer work. E-mailed MFC administration all they keep telling me is to clear cache. This does not seem to (work) fix it. Making me believe that it is not a problem for everyone? Incase it makes a difference I usually use Safari (browser) to visit site.

Owl said:
Just wondering if it is same for anyone else. The sound alerts for when friends (models and non-models) log-in, work only if I'm online after they do a reset of the system. If I leave and come back ( or any other time I log in) they no longer work. E-mailed MFC administration all they keep telling me is to clear cache. This does not seem to (work) fix it. Making me believe that it is not a problem for everyone? Incase it makes a difference I usually use Safari (browser) to visit site.

They have not worked in a long time. I do not remember the last time I heard them. I use Chrome.

Reactions: Owl
The last time I remember hearing that alert was over 2 years ago. I checked and double checked the settings, but it never worked again. And I still have the strange bug of hearing the private/group alert sound playing twice. I use Chrome and tested on Firefox and Opera.

Owl said:

I have posted about this a couple of times here. MFC support is worthless when it comes to fixing issues like this. Use the MFC Assistant script that Kradek made and posted about. While it is not 100% fixed with this script, it certainly works well enough.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Now I know it was not just me that was having the problem. and not getting any solution -- from MFC. I was thinking they are making so many tweaks, and this has been an option for so long on the site "Why isn't it working (for me)". Maybe some day they will backtrack and fix current operations before adding new ones.

Thanks Kradek and Just me for offering an option. However, I'll live with the situation until MFC fixes it for all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.