AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech Brio 4k started having something like a scratching noise

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2022
germany
Twitter Username
@soy_chris_de
Chaturbate Username
soy_chris
Hello everyone,

2 of my girls that I work with have problems with their Brios...they started having a groundnoise that sounds very scratchy like what you know from cheap mics and you hear them in windows producing noise when they are constantly transmitting without voice activation and push to talk and the noise reduction fails to work.

1st girl it went off by itself, the 2nd girl had problems with stuttering/tearing so I had to fix some stuff in the logitech software and after that I did a hardreset with the logitune software. The stuttering was gone and the picture was smooth and nice again in OBS. But then this wierd noise started.

What we tried in both cases was changing the khz, disconnected the cam several time, deleting it the device manager, different usb ports, activation/deactivation of the mic and several reboots etc. But no way it went off. What I suspect is the cable/usb port causing it...but still I think that maybe the integrated noise reduction fails to work....but how the hell can we get it working again? windows itself has basically nothing in the driver for the brio mic and the logitech software neither has any option for the noise reduction if Im not mistaken. Right now I dont have a brio here to reproduce it but because I saw it now with 2 different girls I was hoping that it might be a general issue and someone knows a fix for that. Google didnt help me out yet so I hope you guys can do and someone had the same issue and can help me out!

Hello everyone,

2 of my girls that I work with have problems with their Brios...they started having a groundnoise that sounds very scratchy like what you know from cheap mics and you hear them in windows producing noise when they are constantly transmitting without voice activation and push to talk and the noise reduction fails to work.

1st girl it went off by itself, the 2nd girl had problems with stuttering/tearing so I had to fix some stuff in the logitech software and after that I did a hardreset with the logitune software. The stuttering was gone and the picture was smooth and nice again in OBS. But then this wierd noise started.

What we tried in both cases was changing the khz, disconnected the cam several time, deleting it the device manager, different usb ports, activation/deactivation of the mic and several reboots etc. But no way it went off. What I suspect is the cable/usb port causing it...but still I think that maybe the integrated noise reduction fails to work....but how the hell can we get it working again? windows itself has basically nothing in the driver for the brio mic and the logitech software neither has any option for the noise reduction if Im not mistaken. Right now I dont have a brio here to reproduce it but because I saw it now with 2 different girls I was hoping that it might be a general issue and someone knows a fix for that. Google didnt help me out yet so I hope you guys can do and someone had the same issue and can help me out!

Like permanent? I don't know of an issue like that, rarely occurring issue sure but you can just disable the recording device and re-enable it in the sound control panel and that usually solves it. If not then unplugging it and replugging it. I have seen some brio mics just flat out stop functioning frequently but not permanently but for those just get an external mic.

Always from my understanding, built in webcam mics are bearable but external ones are always recommended to use instead, built in one's i have heard usually all suck, but suppose with obs and apps you can fine tune them some.

Sometimes this issue happens due to synchronization of your stream.
To test this situation. Try to record video in low resolution on your computer trough obs( without stream)
And if the recording is normal, the sound in the recording will be good, which means that there may be a problem with your Internet connectiont or the load on your computer, or some obs settings wrong.

If the recording througth obs remains of poor quality, we recommend that you record video directly to your computer from another application or use another streaming application for testing.

Although most likely when you rec the video to a file on your computer without streaming. You will see that the microphone will work normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.