AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

logitech brio heating up!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
so I just received my logitech brio now and try to stream and its heating up..is logitech brio is really like that? I can touch my cam but it's annoying because it's warm like overheating..

Reactions: babykalina
so I just received my logitech brio now and try to stream and its heating up..is logitech brio is really like that? I can touch my cam but it's annoying because it's warm like overheating..

My Logitech Brio doesn't heat up, but my laptop sure does heat up when I use that damn OBS encoder to stream.

hello @yummybrownfox.. my pc don't heat.. just the brio cam.. everything is good to my stream quality is so good than my c922.. but there's also strange sound I don't know we're it came from 😅

hello @yummybrownfox.. my pc don't heat.. just the brio cam.. everything is good to my stream quality is so good than my c922.. but there's also strange sound I don't know we're it came from 😅
mine also heats up a lot. so tbh i actually thought it was "normal" from this camera but idk, ive her for more than 1y and always hot XD

Status
Not open for further replies.