AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camera question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hello:)
I have question about camera. Now im using logitech brio. I was also using canon, sony a6400, but i think im more into webcams. Do you maybe know something which is not DSLR camera, can we webcam , but better than brio? I dont like colors (they are hmm not natural and i have feeling that camera is overlighting often.

wowow thank you!!!!!!!!!! Im nerd in this but didnt know this one ! Im using LUTs filters and mixed sepia and other things with using random pics from google wih rendering/mixing background and also use OBS color filters options but didnt see before those all colors icons :h:33333333333

Reactions: Rytar
Your very welcome. If you have the patience andy right lighting I hear anything is possible.
Debated buying one of those webcams but don't have usb c port and hear mixed things on the adapters. Also have 3 already lol

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Oh yes i can do a lot :D . I dont know how post pics here ,otherwise i would show you results of my nerding:D With sepia rendering/mixing background, using chroma cam blurred background and choosing from 30 LUTS filters I really can make my camera close to DSLR s but those not naturals colors are really destroying effects .
Now I cant wait for tomorrow. Already in bed so camera is unplugged and lights in the corner but tomorrow i will have sooo much fun!

Okay here are examples of my combinations. All of those pics are screenshots from my brio preview. On 1st i added sepia with mixing /rendering and also blur with chroma cam. Colors are yellow orange :D But this is what will be solved today;) Second i blurred all picture with sharpness options in brio and was playing with light and on 3rd i mixed random pic with lights from google (also mixing/rendering background). It was 2 and 3 years ago .Now im not combinating anymore ,just basic settings ,lying on bed and thats all but yesterday i felt again that i need combinate a little:)))) What i noticed that i need really big zoom in to achieve effect which I want. With full zoom out unfortunatly is hard for me to make something similar.

Attachments

• 141023229_3796215330401860_6145633166163069272_n.jpg
    141023229_3796215330401860_6145633166163069272_n.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 2afb24e336cc1cef0cdc6e9a0bc35a8bf37c8494.jpg
    2afb24e336cc1cef0cdc6e9a0bc35a8bf37c8494.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 45ec3d982f48b7761d4282c6d371f6cefe174a37.jpg
    45ec3d982f48b7761d4282c6d371f6cefe174a37.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 19
Okay so i tested this colors and wow! Its soo natural and cute! im not anymore "yellow oompa lumpa" but a little pinky winky :D but i can fix that very easily with color shift, but its soo natural for me. This video will change my streaming life. Thank you Rytar!
And oh! i didnt need to use any LUT filter to look good, before without LUT it was looking so flat and not interesting. Now its just cute and natural!

• Hugs
Oh here is another video of this guy! He shows everything in more detailed way. My favorite; changing gamma and contrast parameters! Holy shit ! I down gamma to -0,32 and this is it! This is it what i was calling "overlighting" in brio and already fixed that with lowering gamma :h:
Rytar what u have done to me :D I cant stop nerding xD
I also recommend color opacity #ffd7d4 Is not so pink ,more in orange but in nice way.

Oh here is another video of this guy! He shows everything in more detailed way. My favorite; changing gamma and contrast parameters! Holy shit ! I down gamma to -0,32 and this is it! This is it what i was calling "overlighting" in brio and already fixed that with lowering gamma :h:
Rytar what u have done to me :D I cant stop nerding xD
I also recommend color opacity #ffd7d4 Is not so pink ,more in orange but in nice way.

LOL links I sent where just a quick start to get you going, I figured you would find all the others out there lol. Glad your finding nice tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.