AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech C920 Microphone Settings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corpsekitten

Cam Model
Feb 24, 2017
California
Twitter Username
@xcorpsekittenx
Tumblr Username
korpsekitten
MFC Username
KorpseKitten
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000416688/korpsekitten/
I apologize in advance if there is already a thread for this somewhere, but I cannot figure out how to edit the settings for my built in microphone on my Logitech c920. I was browsing a thread last night that talked about unmuting background noise so that music didn't come across garbled. I've noticed in recordings that my music is always really distorted. I don't even know if I can adjust my microphone settings since it's built into the actual webcam. I'm running Windows 10 if it makes any difference. If there is nothing I can do, what would be a better microphone to use that would pick up background music without distorting it?

The microphone in the Logitech webcam are not the greatest. I would suggest getting a USB microphone when you can afford it, the Blue Snowball iCE is a cardioid condenser microphone that is good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.