AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for basic advice on laws

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2017
I'm in the UK and planning to start camming very soon (nearly done with all my research and prep) but I have a few questions about legal stuff:

What are the rules about playing background music and copyright?

The same with any products I might use? Do I need to hide lables and stuff or advertise the fact that there's product placement ir anything like that?

I'm in the UK and planning to start camming very soon (nearly done with all my research and prep) but I have a few questions about legal stuff:

What are the rules about playing background music and copyright?

The same with any products I might use? Do I need to hide lables and stuff or advertise the fact that there's product placement ir anything like that?
Well seeing as this is not a movie or tv show, no, you don't have to cover labels or tell of "product placement" :haha: or at least I've never seen anyone do it

Whatever site you go with look at their rules. Some do disallow anything copyrighted to the point of music and labels. Some do not. They will tell you in the rules.

It depends on the site. Some won't let you have posters up or wear band t-shirts, others don't give a good god damn as long as you're not doing anything that violates obscenity laws.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Which site/s is that? :emo:

Cams.com used to be that strict, and it was also the case back when Streamate did TV Gold Shows. If you got selected for one, you had to turn off your music and remove anything copyrighted from the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.