AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for buying promo from models on chaturbate🙏

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2019
Hello! I am a model on chaturbate, and I would like to cooperate with other models, about mutual PR, or advertising for money.

Mutual PR: models with a traffic of 40+ people in the room .

Attach links to each other in the biography in a prominent place, and in any bot, which sends during the streaming in the chat attach links to accounts chaturbate each other.

Paid promo : I'm ready to pay money to models from 1-3 pages (broadcast views from 200 viewers). You place a link to me in your bio in a prominent place, and a link in any bot as Notice. I can pay monthly for this service.

So, consider the proposal from the models with 600 + users, a one-time promo - as a room raid (when you broadcasting and have 600 + users in room, and actively asking their to go and watch my broadcast, and perform some action, and hang a link to me in the your topic room, it occurs within a short period of time 10-15 minutes).

I will tell you right away about me - I am of medium build, brown hair, shows erotica, lingerie, nude, interactive toy.

I will be glad to get your suggestions, from models with similar type ❤️🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.