AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for expericed mod and or sugar daddy / tech help for social media and online sales

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to maximise myself and roomates earning potential open to very unique oppourtunies and , want to maximise our potential we are looking for help from anyone who might be looking for some freindly texas webcammers
and for tech we are willing

this is your second post like this. You're not really explaining what you're looking for specifically. What kind of tech help do you need? I feel like you're going to attract freeloaders that promise to 'help' you ... with statements like this. If you have specific tech questions post them.

Tech support is my actual job so depending on what you need I could probably do it, but the real question is if I would want to. Since it is my real job and I take some pride in what I do you would have to pay me real money for my time. Skype time, nude pictures and or videos would not be considered acceptable forms of payment. I don't work for free and I am not cheap.

I need a domain overhaul complete IT wrk up with backlinks and state of the art integration thru Amazon pay I will be more than happy and Nice social media
marketing conceptions and

Tech support is my actual job so depending on what you need I could probably do it, but the real question is if I would want to. Since it is my real job and I take some pride in what I do you would have to pay me real money for my time. Skype time, nude pictures and or videos would not be considered acceptable forms of payment. I don't work for free and I am not cheap.

Sorry my roomate didn't use the right rhetoric , we need a moderator for chaterbate for 3hr intervals northtexascouple,TxbootyGirls,
I am really also asking about the understanding of how to accomplish this sugar daddy thing I've heard about i don't do really bad with the equpitment substandard to industry norm is what I was wanting a sugar daddy for , we already got in touch with a young man to help us set up backlinks and seo,profiling and css,scripting for my store front and website I have built , but I am full time student and can't run an ad campaign it keep up with the desires to get ahead of the curve drove me to find this site- can you recommend someone that could help with all of these issues and that would be practical in my situation we have three shows sometimes all going at once but there is almost always someone on chaterbate or our website,
I need advice from a pro thank u for ur time

I need a domain overhaul complete IT wrk up with backlinks and state of the art integration thru Amazon pay I will be more than happy and Nice social media
marketing conceptions and
For that you will need a coder/web designer. If you need tech support support on networking, computers and peripherals from me it would cost you $70/hour taxes included.

Status
Not open for further replies.