AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for perfomers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2018
Hi!

First of all let me introduce myself; I'm a female artist currently researching into making a work about digital spaces. I have particular interest in how we view and shape (our) sexuality and experience intimacy within this liminal, digital space and through mediated form of bodily representation. Recently I've been more and more interested in the world (and space) of webcamming. I'm curious if there is anyone who would be interested in talking to me (maybe doing an interview), performers or moderators, for my research. In the near future i'm also looking for girls who would like to work on a project with me.

Do you feel comfortable talking about your experiences and like to share them with me anonymously (i'm not going to publish anything unless mutual agreed on), please send me a message.

Thanks so much!

Also offering a bit of compensation might help, I recently was interviewed for a project and was gifted a small gift card for my time

Hi ! Thanks for your replies. If people contact me i'll send them my info and stuff, it's a good idea.
And also I would definitely think of an appropriate way to thank people who want to help me out, but i'm a graduating master in art students with not a lot of money. I am looking for people who would enjoy working on an art project more then doing it for a compensation :)

Where are you based? What is your project?

I make art on similar themes so could be interested however I will always favour working with actual sex workers when making art about sex work.

Please drop me a message. At the least I could recommend some literature.

Where are you based? What is your project?

I make art on similar themes so could be interested however I will always favour working with actual sex workers when making art about sex work.

Please drop me a message. At the least I could recommend some literature.

Sorry for my super later response.. I can't seem to figure out how to send you a message.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.