AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

looking to buy a performer account on Naked.com $300

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm...looks like it's relatively easy to make your own account. So, this is obviously a case of you doing something less than legal and this is what they call a paper trail. Probably not your best move. Especially since someone could take your $300 and then report the performer account as being fraudulently purchased by a second party which would cause naked.com to close the account indefinitely.

Actually...how were you planning on paying that $300 :think:

HI,

Actually no,they dont accept european girls anymore.I think i will take my chances for $300.I dont find such a big loss,but it worth trying

You re probably right Luxy R.,but a friend of mine is working on an account beloging to a girl from Arizona,and they never had any problemd.they changed the payment info and thats it.thanks anyway for ur piece of advice girls!

AerynShade said:
There are so many camsites out there. Why not sign up with one that actually WANTS YOU?
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Reactions: susanbows
Thats true:))hehe.my friend who is working on somebody else account is making alot on that website.and i ve decided to take my chances for $300...off course the chances of finding a girk who is not using her Naked .com account anymore ...are few..who knows..

AmberCutie said:
:naughty:
susanbows said:
:crybaby:

I can't be the only one who found this exchange kinda funny....

Susan, you'd be hard-pressed to find a girl willing to give a stranger her account. There's a fuckton of personal info, and all they could do is hope you'd keep your promise of changing their info. Nobody wants to be accountable for somebody else's actions, and they could get in a lot of trouble if you use that account to do something illegal/fucked up/etc.

susanbows said:
Thats true:))hehe.my friend who is working on somebody else account is making alot on that website.and i ve decided to take my chances for $300...off course the chances of finding a girk who is not using her Naked .com account anymore ...are few..who knows..

If it's purely the earning potential that appeals to you, then (and I could be wrong here, but don't think I am) MFC or Streamate have the best traffic and the highest earning models. And they both accept European models with no risk of any money you earn with them being jeopardised when they find out you're not who you say you are (because you won't have to lie to begin with) :thumbleft:

Fair enough but i already have accounts on Mfc,S and few dutch website and its not going si great to me.thats why i thought of giving a try on that one.but you re correct no risk by playing fair

susanbows said:
Fair enough but i already have accounts on Mfc,S and few dutch website

Well if you have other accounts elsewhere, definitely focus on those!

If you're not doing too well on another camsite you do NOT want to spend your hard-earned $300 on a hope that "This site will be better and no one is going to report me". You're already having trouble making ends meet! Keep the $300, use it for necessities, or find some things that could spruce up your camspace or improve on your shows.

Advertise more, come up with games and deals. MFC in particular is best if you do research and work on making your room unique. I believe Streammate and Chaturbate are good for international ladies though I can't be sure. If you don't want the atmosphere of MFC you can try those!

I'll be honest with you, this thread really doesn't give me the vibe of good intentions. So I really hope it's just a "trying new cam sites" thing. If so, there are a lot of options for you!

susanbows said:
Fair enough but i already have accounts on Mfc,S and few dutch website and its not going si great to me.thats why i thought of giving a try on that one.but you re correct no risk by playing fair

I'd recommend investing in a VPN and changing it to either America or England when you broadcast. A lot of members geo-block Europe due to the language barrier and whatever else, so this way, you'll be increasing your traffic if nothing else.

susanbows said:

Doing well on camsites takes some time. You're better off focusing on one or two, maybe even a clips site in addition, so that you can build up a good following.

Imagine going to a different gym every day, when you do that, not very many people will recognize or remember you, but if you end up going to the same one or two places all the time, you start becoming one of the regulars there, and lots of people know who you are after a while. It's kind of like that with camming, only in this case, you need that recognition because it helps your job.

I think you could end up doing well if you focus on MFC and Streamate! There aren't as many models online during the day, and both sites welcome European models!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.