AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to "hire" gaming models. Details inside.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry, I just checked your profile. those rainbow socks in the one pic... um, yeah, those need to be on and quite visible in your video. :lol:

Overtime is slim right now at work, but I might be able to squeeze some in. So be ready to check your inboxes on MFC in the next few weeks.

Mia and Shelter, if you could please let me know if there is any sort of mail/offline tip option on Chaturbate and/or Streammate, please let me know for you two.

Reactions: ConnerJay
missmeowmixx said:
Can I do one of these while DDRing??

:laughing4: :laughing8:

Provided we can't hear the song playing for copyright reasons, I don't see why not. Same for dancing to Dance Central on Kinect or something. :p

Edit: And I think I've perved on you before. :whistle:

OK, so Nerdgasm got me a quick demo video to show you girls. It's about 50 seconds long and you can download it from http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9h884v55mj92utj to check it out. Thanks Nerdgasm!

It looks like she used her HD webcam to make it, which is perfectly fine. If you have a HD webcam, then the video will come out good if you record in 720p.

So, some dos and don'ts.

Do:

Find a flattering angle of yourself, ranging from in front of you to the side of you. An angle you can look over to the camera to say "I watch Uncle Thursday Game Reviews."

Try to put yourself close enough to the camera that we can see your face, but far enough to show the controller and a good bit of yourself.

Dress casually, but still showing off you're a hot girl of UTGR. :p Jeans, T-shirt, tank top, shorts, skirt... whatever you feel casual but still feel sexy in. And Cherry, the socks... *pervylook* :lol:

Make sure a controller is visible in your hands if you are being a console girl. When I get in touch with Luna for the PC girls, we'll have a demo for them, too.

Have good lighting. I figure as a cam girl, you'd know this, but always good to reinforce it.

Give some "dead air" in the beginning and the end of the attempts. Don't worry if you feel you mess up, keep them in the video, but just wait 10-15 seconds between attempts. If there's enough good "bloopers" maybe I'll release a gag/blooper reel video too. :lol: But the reason for the "dead air" is for editing purposes. 10-15 seconds at the beginning and end of each attempt is perfect. Without the "dead air" part, there's too great of a chance of not having enough frames before and after to be able to adequately edit the videos together.

Nerdgasm said she had a hard time keeping a straight face. That's not an issue! A happy smiling girl is just fine! :D :D :D

I'm not entirely sure Adobe Premiere will work with .wmv formats, but I think it will. If you can save the video as a .mp4 then I know that will work fine, and it will be the final output of the finished product, anyway.

Dont:

Show the game or let it be heard. For copyright reasons, we can't have any game you may be playing at the time be seen or heard. Same goes for music, don't play any music in the background for the same reason.

Be nude or be just in underwear. If so, I will keep the video for my own personal enjoyment, and not have it in the promo :p :lol: Maybe if we decide to do a 'super sexy version', bikinis will be acceptable, but for now, follow the clothing advice above. ;)

Have any watermarks. One, if anyone you know sees this promo and they don't know you cam, there's no point in letting them know you are camming. Two, if I can get my watermark to work under Adobe Premiere (I haven't tried it since I started using it) it will be on the video, anyway.

Think that you have to rush it or be absolutely perfect in it. This is meant to be fun for you girls as well. So take your time, if you feel you have to. Don't worry about messing up. As I said before, we might have a blooper reel.

Don't feel you have to get me the videos before I send any tokens, if you don't want. I will be sending some out this week, and the rest when I get paid again. So there's time.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in here, or send me a MFC mail. My account name is the same as here.

Looking back at this I'm not really thrilled with the camera angle or lighting so I may be sending you another video soon. My perfectionist insists.

Reactions: UncleThursday
NerdgasmGirl said:
Looking back at this I'm not really thrilled with the camera angle or lighting so I may be sending you another video soon. My perfectionist insists.

That's fine. This was more of just a demo/template to show how it could be done. :)

OK, so I was able to send out some of the tokens. BONUS for camscore, all tips were offline tips (except 1). :)

Those of you who have expressed interest and haven't gotten anything, I will hopefully have enough to finish out the tokens this paycheck. If not, I will MFC mail you or PM you on here to let you know that it will be until my next check.

Anyone on here who is more familiar with Chaturbate and Streammate than I am, please let me know if there is some sort of offline tip option so I can get Mia and Shelter's tips to them as well. EDIT: Yes, I found an offline tip option on Chaturbate.

I also picked up a used copy of Mass Effect 3... and wow, so far it's awesome. And, believe it or not, I was able to keep myself from reading any of the online spoilers for ME3 since it came out. Which was hard to do. But I did know a lot of people weren't happy with the ending, so I got the DLC extended cut, so hopefully I will be satisfied with the ending.

Reactions: KayleePond
ow :sadface i can't believe i missed this thread..
Mr Dutch took the PS3 with him.. but when (monday) its back i'm in to make a little video...
just mfc mail if you're intrested.. sorry if i came in too late

EDIT: love your skyrim review.. will be looking at the mr nicely to get it for me :-D

TashaDutch said:
ow :sadface i can't believe i missed this thread..
Mr Dutch took the PS3 with him.. but when (monday) its back i'm in to make a little video...
just mfc mail if you're intrested.. sorry if i came in too late

EDIT: love your skyrim review.. will be looking at the mr nicely to get it for me :-D

We'll see how the time and my tokens are, and I'll let you know. :) Worst comes to worst, if this promo does well, you can be first in line for Season 3's promo. :D

Just a warning about Skyrim for the PS3, though. It's buggy as hell. People have complained about entire save files randomly disappearing and a multitude of other problems-- most of which are pretty well fixed on the PC and 360 versions (though as far as I know the saves randomly deleting was never an issue on those platforms). Also there is no DLC for the PS3 version. Bethesda simply could not get it to work properly on that platform.

So, if you want to play Skyrim, my suggestions would be PC first then Xbox 360. And since it sounds like you do not have a 360, I would suggest the PC as the platform of choice for you.

Reactions: TashaDutch
UncleThursday said:
We'll see how the time and my tokens are, and I'll let you know. :) Worst comes to worst, if this promo does well, you can be first in line for Season 3's promo. :D

Just a warning about Skyrim for the PS3, though. It's buggy as hell. People have complained about entire save files randomly disappearing and a multitude of other problems-- most of which are pretty well fixed on the PC and 360 versions (though as far as I know the saves randomly deleting was never an issue on those platforms). Also there is no DLC for the PS3 version. Bethesda simply could not get it to work properly on that platform.

So, if you want to play Skyrim, my suggestions would be PC first then Xbox 360. And since it sounds like you do not have a 360, I would suggest the PC as the platform of choice for you.

cool thanks for the info! i'll just go sneaky and look for it on the darker side of the internet.. (for pc)
Mr. Dutch has that issue with alot of games on the PS3 btw.. he just lost the progress of a half played game a few days ago..

As interested observer, when will these videos be posted? Is there a particular game site they will be associated with?
It sounds like fun.

I've sent you my link via MFC, Uncle Thursday! =) I seem to have lost my Lara Croft hotpants so I made up for it with over-knee school socks. :p This was so fun! If you do want some bloopers, there's one where my cat wants to join in the promo. >.< x x x

HiGirlsRHot said:
As interested observer, when will these videos be posted? Is there a particular game site they will be associated with?
It sounds like fun.

After I get all the videos and edit them together, the final promo will be posted. I'm not affiliated with any major gaming website.

The promo will appear on my:

YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/unclethursday
Blip.TV channel: http://blip.tv/utgr (videos watched through streaming on here will not be in full 720p resolution, until I upgrade my account)
Temporary website will have a RSS download: http://utgr.blogspot.com (I have to reregister and design my full domain again)

You can also subscribe or watch in iTunes by searching for Uncle Thursday Game Reviews there.

The final video will be 720p resolution. And if downloaded through iTunes, etc. will also be the full 720p resolution.

I will probably post a rough cut when I get to editing on here so everyone can see what the general idea will be. Then fine tune before letting everyone know the final video is up.

I just got the first full submission video from a model in the thread, so the faster I get the videos from the girls who have received their compensation, the faster the video will be up. I'll be sending out more of the promised tokens when I get paid next week (hopefully enough to get everyone the tokens).

Reactions: TashaDutch
Alice_93 said:
I've sent you my link via MFC, Uncle Thursday! =) I seem to have lost my Lara Croft hotpants so I made up for it with over-knee school socks. :p This was so fun! If you do want some bloopers, there's one where my cat wants to join in the promo. >.< x x x

If you ladies want a bloopers reel and things like this happened, just let me know. That could also be fun. :D

And socks :dance: I like socks. :p

EDIT: and Alice_93 was in her bed while doing the video. If anyone else games from their bed, that's fine. I meant to mention it earlier. I game from my bed. :p There's no hard rule about being in a chair or on a couch. However you game is how we'll want to see you.... except if you game in the nude... then only I will see that if sent to me. :lol:

Some good and bad news.

I'll start with the bad: I won't get out as many tokens this pay as I had hoped. I made less overtime than I thought I did, and with my bills and getting Halo 4 to review and such, I will not have a lot of disposable MFC income to send out. Also the tendonitis in my right rotator cuff has been acting up something fierce, making me be in constant pain for the past week.

The good news: Even with said pain, I am already on track to more than double the amount of overtime I made last pay period. I already have 3/4 of what I did in overtime over two weeks on this check in just one week, and there's still tonight (might work a double or do a few extra hours then go in tomorrow). Plus they threw a few huge orders at me, one of which I already know will take over a week to do, with overtime every day. So anyone who doesn't get the tokens promised this weekend will get them the next time I get paid (Nov. 10)-- the only exceptions being the two late comers, Tasha and Stephy. I'll contact you two on MFC to discuss.

That said, all the girls wanting their tokens on Chaturbate will get them on my next check (Chaturbate costs more per token for me than what I could get on MFC).

So, knowing all this, I am hoping to get the videos by November 11. This way I can do the editing on November 12, along with my Halo 4 review on the same day. Then upload both videos by November 13.

So, any interested girl who hasn't yet gotten their tokens, if you could just get your videos ready so they can be sent to me when I get the tokens to you, that would be grand (again, Tasha and Stephy I will discuss with you, I might have to get you your tokens on the following paycheck depending on my bring home on the 10th).

I am closing the applications for this promo. Any other interested girls after this moment will be on tap for the next hot girls promo if this promo does well (which I think it will). I don't make any money on my reviews, and this promo alone is costing me well over $300. And if I want to have it edited in a decent time frame, I need to close the applications for this go around.

The do's and don't-s are listed in this thread. So, the sooner we get everything together, the sooner it gets edited and put up. :)

Ok. Looks like I got my dates wrong. I get paid again on the 9th, not the 10th. So move the dates back one day in my previous post.

Still at work. Posting from my phone.

So, Hurricane Sandy made me miss Monday at work. This cut down on the overtime I had planned on making. Good news, though, they're going to pay us straight time for Monday, and I still made overtime this week, though not very much. But I still will bring home more than last pay because I still made more overtime, overall, plus the extra 8 hours of straight time (so I'll get 88 hours straight time, plus the overtime I made over the past two weeks).

So with luck I should be able to get pretty much all the tokens out.

Now the worst news: The actual promo may take a lot longer to come out, now, as well as any new reviews. My main login on my iMac has decided it no longer wants to fully log on. I get to the desktop, but it never loads up any icons or the rest of the OS. This sucks, because the login I am on now cannot access the files on the other login in the programs needed. Including the hour+ of footage I recorded of Assassin's Creed III the other night and the Mass Effect 3 footage I recorded right before that. And this login is also acting funky, so I'm not sure how useful it will be. I guess we know where my tax return is going... a new computer. I had already been planning on a new computer, but now it is a necessity.

So, for those who have made videos already, please be sure to keep a copy on your drives. Also if you have already sent a link through mediafire or something, just ensure that you don't delete that file from there, or be ready to re-upload if possible.

I'm going to see about using my brother's PC to make the promo, but this is not a definite.

As such, the deadline of next Saturday is now more flexible, though, since I won't be recording any new game footage unless I can find a way to get that login to log on. I'm not even sure this is a fixable problem.

I'll still be getting out as many tokens as possible this pay, though.

W00TNESS!

I tried something radical, upgrading from 10.6.8 to 10.8.2 of OS X... and now I have access to my normal login!

I have to get to work, so I'll be sending tokens out when I get home. We can extend the deadline a week or so since this problem hit, though.

OK, off to work.

Reactions: KayleePond
OK, I have PMed all the Chaturbate girls (except Stephy, we talked on Twitter about it).

I am PMing Missmeowmixx as well, her profile seems to not be active on MFC.

I'm doing the math right now to see how much I can get out.

Yeah, multi posts from me, but the short edit time and all... :p

As of now, these are the models who have received their tokens and/or I have gotten submissions from:

MFC models:
Nerdgasm: Tokens sent, one vid received, she may be sending another
Luna: tokens sent, video received
Iris: tokens sent, she will be making the vid soon
Kaylee: tokens sent, videos received
Alice_93: tokens sent, video received
ScarletVixen: tokens sent
Another model I know on MFC not in this thread: tokens sent

Chaturbate:
CherryJane: tokens sent

Models contacted about getting their tokens when I get paid again (Thanksgiving Weekend)

MFC:
TashaDutch (MFC mail)
Another model I know on MFC not in this thread

Chaturbate:
StephyyKitteh (Twitter DMs)

Models contacted about their profiles not appearing and/or I don't know their model names on the sites:

MFC:
Fawkesy
MissMeowMixx

Chaturbate:
MiaMeow

As for ShelterLight, I have sent her a PM to find out if/how I can get her the tokens if she is interested, still; since I do not know how Streammate works as compared to MFC or Chaturbate.

If I have missed anyone, please say so in this thread so I can rectify the oversight.

UncleThursday said:
OK, I have PMed all the Chaturbate girls (except Stephy, we talked on Twitter about it).

She changed her name to Mixx_. She told us she would be away from camland until at least Monday. I do not know if she is going to keep her new name permanently or keep changing it occasionally.

Shaun__ said:
UncleThursday said:

She changed her name to Mixx_. She told us she would be away from camland until at least Monday. I do not know if she is going to keep her new name permanently or keep changing it occasionally.

Thank you, Shaun. I will send her a MFC mail in addition to the PM I sent her on here.

I will also be doing a rough cut with the videos I have received so far and post a link to it for people to see the general idea that I am going for. It won't be anywhere near final, but it will give a good indication of what the idea behind the final project will be. I am about to work on the rough cut now. Link should be posted later today.

Just a note for those who haven't sent their videos in, yet. WMV files are not the preferred. I have to re encode then before adobe premier will read them. If you can save them as h.264 MP4 videos, that would be much better.

Thanks.

Ugh. FML...

I hate to ask, but to any of you ladies who have already submitted videos still have your RAW files? In other words, not your .WMV files, but the raw footage recorded by your cameras? After I convert them to .MP4, they get massive artifacts that make them impossible to use. The same if I try to export them to .MOV.

Alice_93, your .MOV video is fine. Premiere reads it just fine. But Kaylee, Luna, Nerdgasm... when I re-encode your videos through MPEGStreamclip, they become unusable.

So if you still have the raw movies that can be exported, and can export them to either .MOV or h.264 .MP4 movies, this would be a big help.

OK, so I just checked with a friend who sent me a video using the Logitech software to record. Apparently it only exports to .wmv.

So no worries. There is another way I can get the videos into a usable format. It just will take a little longer. I'll have to use the screen capture program I used to use with my SlingBox when I used that to make video reviews (now I use a Hauppauge HD PVR with EyeTV software to record), and just cap the movies already sent. That program then exports to .mov format.

I'll start doing that after work tonight.

Try using avidemux to convert the files.

I've had stellar luck converting all types to mp4 with Hamster Free Video Converter. Quite simple and easy to use if anyone needs a prog.

Luna and Bob, it's not the conversion itself that ends up being the problem. The converted MP4 videos look fine when played back in a video player. But when those new MP4 videos are put into a video editing program, that's where the artifacts show up.

I looked it up online, and it seems this is because when converting WMV files, all it really does is wrap them in the new codec. So, when trying to edit them, they show all sorts of artifacts.

But, since WMV is propriety to Microsoft, none of the major video editing programs support it; especially on a Mac.

Capping them wont take long. Luna is the only one who sent a video longer than 2 minutes. So they'll cap real fast and export in seconds.

Thanks for the program suggestions, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.