AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looks like another good season of Fargo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
If you like Pulp Fiction like villains running around the frozen middle of nowhere this is a series you should be watching. I am also loving the vintage music this time around too.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Jawbs and I finished the first season last week, and have moved on to the new one! I think it's going to take a few episodes to get wrapped back up in it since it's a whole new cast, but I love how they're tying in the sort of "pre-story" to the first season.

It's crazy how much the child actress for Molly looks just like the adult actress shrunk down to kid size! And Mike Milligan reminds me a lot of Billy Bob Thornton, whom I adore, so I like Mike so far.

So I am bumping this thread for more conversation about it! Keep in mind I'm only about 2.5 episodes in (fell asleep on last one, it was late) so I'd love to not have huge spoilers, but that may be asking a lot.

I just started watching season 2 with my brother last night, having not seen season 1. I'm very much enjoying it 5 episodes down! I definitely am going to watch season 1 after.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm glad this show is getting some love on ACF

I have to say the timeline is really weird on this show in terms of season.
Apparently Season 3 is going to be after Season 2, but before Season 1.

Also they aren't going to film until 2016. Because winter is almost over, and their isn't enough time to film a season. So all of you have a lot of time to catch-up

Season 2 ties into season 1. Like the end of it ties them together so you may wanna watch season 1 first. It's not a complete fail if you dont but advisable. Some of the people are the same but you wont recognize them.

Oops I meant 2017
They aren't going to start filming until then. So we will have to wait a year.
I forgot the time of the year

Apparently Season 3 is going to be after Season 2, but before Season 1.
Apparently season 3 will actually be set in 2010, so it'll be after both.

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/fargo/250812/fargo-season-3-news-everything-we-know
Hawley, along with FX president John Landgraf, said that Fargo season 3 is set in 2010 (four years after season 1) and will center on the "selfie-oriented culture” we currently live in.

We just finished season 2 last night (well, this morning as I fell asleep on the last episode, oops!) and I still liked season 1 better. I felt a better connection with all the characters of s1.

We just finished season 2 last night (well, this morning as I fell asleep on the last episode, oops!) and I still liked season 1 better. I felt a better connection with all the characters of s1.
Agree, even though Billy Bob T kind of creeps me out. lol In season 2, I didn't recognize Ted Danson until several episodes in...I thought he did a great job...much deeper an actor that I would have guessed.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Teagan
I miss (adult) Molly Solverson. I really hope she's back in season 3, although I'm guessing that they won't have any of the season 1 characters show up for more than anything other than brief cameos.

I really loved season one, but stopped watching season two after four episodes. I thought about watching last night, but it sounds like I didn't miss much.
We are living in the golden age of TV, so many great series, you can afford to be picky.

My biggest objection to the TV version is the lack of humor/playfulness. Even though the movie had a couple really creepy people...there was always a certain lightheartedness that kept my interest.
Frances McDormand really set the dark comedy tone of the film. The TV series, both seasons lack the kind of humor I can wrap my brain around...way too heavy handed. Also, there's none of the "Scandy" feel that dominated the film.

Ja?

Status
Not open for further replies.