AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love from the Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would it be awkward for you to have a member say "Love you!"?

• Yes

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Not if it's a regular

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it now, and relating it to television, I realize that might actually be worse than I was aware.
I mean how many TV shows have had an episode where someone ruins good sexy times by blurting out something along those lines?

This is just my perspective of course, but I think the main reason the ones (including myself) get a bit weirded out is, often times it's the members who say the "L" word that are the kind who get too psychologically attached. Yes, granted, it's up to the member to decide how far to go...whether, wuv you, heat of the moment, or Omg UR amazing plz be my waifu!

TV shows, it's usually a person trying to start a relationship, and not wanting to feel that commitment yet.

With camming, it can feel a bit more like a bartender needing to know when is the limit before cutting drinks to a drunk...only also figuring out whether the drunk seems like the kind who might try to harass us online 24/7 proving their "love."

Words I'm sure we can all relate to.. It's not love, it's just a bigger dildo..

Just how a few here act, don't let the behavior of some girls here affect how you do things or give you a negative impression of camgirls in general. And yo, you should post some links to where you work/sell stuff because got damn at those pics you posted today.
Ha... did you miss that she was referring to you here or...

• Wat?!
Reactions: PunkInDrublic
I had assumed she was talking about Aeryn Shade because she gave her a chill pill. My bad if I assumed wrong.

I'd never use the L-word with a model. It would be all kinds of awkward. There are some I've had genuine affection for, but there's a big difference between friendly affection and, you know...

I have to admit that I have been guilty of saying 'love you' a few times to a particular model. Not 'I love you' which I wouldn't use, or god forbid 'I'm in love with you'.
It's not intended in a romantic way, it's more like something I might say to a barman at closing time :)

Personally, I'd really only be concerned if it was a longtime regular who had already given signs he was getting attached. Those "reality check" talks are never pleasant, but I'd rather not let it get out of hand down the line.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Personally, I'd really only be concerned if it was a longtime regular who had already given signs he was getting attached. Those "reality check" talks are never pleasant, but I'd rather not let it get out of hand down the line.
I love you Charlottel

*Awaits reality check DM's on twitter*

I actually think it's pretty easy to read whether someone is capable of becoming too emotionally involved in you or not. Regular says love in passing when you're being extra hot or fulfilling a new fantasy but it's not something they've said before? Not a big deal. Someone says it the first time they're in your room or says it repeatedly? No no no.

That word does make me extremely uncomfortable but it also makes me uncomfortable when friends who I don't have a very close and loving relationship with say it in passing but I know not everyone who says it is going to be some weird stalker or something. Most of the time I think it's just something people say but that's actually what bothers me about it.

I am, like, so confused. :hilarious:
Hahah darnit oh fine :p!
Punk got lumped into the bunch with the rest of us in her post, even if he didn't notice her sarcastic quote of him at first. that made me chuckle.
ONE OF US ONE OF US! ok crawling back in my dork hole now hehehe
aces0OvG.gif

I still took the quote as directed at models to not take what idiots in their rooms say. Can see how it would be directed to me to not believe what you hear from models that insert their arms into their anuses. Don't care either way because I'm officially part of the freakshow now, schweet.

• Funny!
Reactions: JimsX and ACFFAN69
I still took the quote as directed at models to not take what idiots in their rooms say. Can see how it would be directed to me to not believe what you hear from models that insert their arms into their anuses. Don't care either way because I'm officially part of the freakshow now, schweet.
You can be the bearded lady!

Hahah darnit oh fine :p!
Punk got lumped into the bunch with the rest of us in her post, even if he didn't notice her sarcastic quote of him at first. that made me chuckle.
ONE OF US ONE OF US! ok crawling back in my dork hole now hehehe
aces0OvG.gif

Off topic: Feeling pretty damn proud of myself that I got that reference without the gif :D

That is all. Carry on.

"Freaks" is a fantastic important piece of cinema history! Everyone should see it at least once.

If a regular says "I love you" I know they are my client for life. Besides, they love my flirty persona, not the "sit in my sweatpants and cry while eating ice cream on my period" me. I take it as the ultimate compliment.

Crunched some numbers and it would take too long for me to cultivate enough mass to become a legit strongman. Curse my fantastic genetics. I'd still be down to be the ringmaster or part of the trapeze act.
We'll find a job for ya little buddy, the circus never sleeps. I'M GONNA MAKE YOU A STAR!

Gotta take me off the trapeze schedule boss. Too tall I think after some research. Robin was part of a trapeze act and he was tiny and well, we all know how that turned out. You can be the ring leader but I'll be the hype man, like the flavor flav of our carnival.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen and JoleneBrody
I read that some models think there is a difference between saying "love" and "luv" or "I love you" compared to "love ya" but I still think the word love means love. And I am a loving person to those who respect me and take care of me.

I definitely have regulars who I love. I am not IN LOVE with them and to me that is the difference in the wording. I definitely love some people who I met through MFC but they are friends in real life. A lot of models (and trust me, I get it) go through great lengths to separate their cam personas and their real identity, but I am not like that. I have people who know who I am, am connected to me in real life, and I consider them close friends. I do love them.

My highest ever tipper is battling cancer and not doing well and it pains me to see that. I love him and I feel for him. I will be heartbroken when he passes.

It is weird though when someone who has never tipped me (and yes I have a few) tell me they love me. And I'm like, dude we don't talk to each other....we have no established connection, how can you say that?

I read that some models think there is a difference between saying "love" and "luv" or "I love you" compared to "love ya" but I still think the word love means love. And I am a loving person to those who respect me and take care of me.

I definitely have regulars who I love. I am not IN LOVE with them and to me that is the difference in the wording. I definitely love some people who I met through MFC but they are friends in real life. A lot of models (and trust me, I get it) go through great lengths to separate their cam personas and their real identity, but I am not like that. I have people who know who I am, am connected to me in real life, and I consider them close friends. I do love them.

My highest ever tipper is battling cancer and not doing well and it pains me to see that. I love him and I feel for him. I will be heartbroken when he passes.

It is weird though when someone who has never tipped me (and yes I have a few) tell me they love me. And I'm like, dude we don't talk to each other....we have no established connection, how can you say that?
They’re projecting. The tip off is that you say you don’t talk to them. If you did, based upon everything else you’ve stated, it would likely destroy whatever fantasy they’re projecting onto you. The only thing about your post I didn’t quite get was the part about only speaking with those who tip you. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding that? The cam girl I know the best now, I almost never tipped the first three months I spent in her room. I guess what I’m saying is, if a cam girl tries to project a completely fake online persona, I can understand where no tips = no talking. But if she’s essentially the same both on camera and off, then that equation seems a little harder for me.

They’re projecting. The tip off is that you say you don’t talk to them. If you did, based upon everything else you’ve stated, it would likely destroy whatever fantasy they’re projecting onto you. The only thing about your post I didn’t quite get was the part about only speaking with those who tip you. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding that? The cam girl I know the best now, I almost never tipped the first three months I spent in her room. I guess what I’m saying is, if a cam girl tries to project a completely fake online persona, I can understand where no tips = no talking. But if she’s essentially the same both on camera and off, then that equation seems a little harder for me.

Ah, I say hi and talk to everyone in my room. I literally have people that MFCmail me that maybe watch from the lounge? but don't ever tip me or interact with the room. Good catch, I should have clarified that. I could ban these people, but they seem relatively harmless and I usually just ignore their MFCmails. They could be a potential tipper, so I like to keep the line open. There is one guy I am thinking of that inspired me writing that who I am thinking I should go ban though. He creeps on me on Twitter and MFCmail but literally never is in my room. It strikes me as a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.