AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love from the Members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Would it be awkward for you to have a member say "Love you!"?

• Yes

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Not if it's a regular

Votes: 22 33.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I say hi and talk to everyone in my room. I literally have people that MFCmail me that maybe watch from the lounge? but don't ever tip me or interact with the room. Good catch, I should have clarified that. I could ban these people, but they seem relatively harmless and I usually just ignore their MFCmails. They could be a potential tipper, so I like to keep the line open. There is one guy I am thinking of that inspired me writing that who I am thinking I should go ban though. He creeps on me on Twitter and MFCmail but literally never is in my room. It strikes me as a bit odd.
Did you just think that question in your head, or did you ask it in MFC mail? I'm guessing the former since you say you usually ignore MFC mails. Personally I dislike guys who don't participate in group chat, whether they are chatting only in PM or lurking without logging in or viewing from one of the lounges, experience has taught me that something is a bit off there.

Did you just think that question in your head, or did you ask it in MFC mail? I'm guessing the former since you say you usually ignore MFC mails. Personally I dislike guys who don't participate in group chat, whether they are chatting only in PM or lurking without logging in or viewing from one of the lounges, experience has taught me that something is a bit off there.

Haha, asked it in my head. I definitely keep track of usernames in my room so I know he doesn't actually come in my room or else I would see it. The only thing that would make sense is if he watched from the lounge, which would make the idea of him loving me kinda strange because we have never interacted with each other.

Haha, asked it in my head. I definitely keep track of usernames in my room so I know he doesn't actually come in my room or else I would see it. The only thing that would make sense is if he watched from the lounge, which would make the idea of him loving me kinda strange because we have never interacted with each other.

At what point does love from a distance become weird creepy stalking.

Id just also like to take this opportunity to prefess my deep and eternal love for everyone in this thread :D

I think it's weird, but I generally do not use that word in real life either. Not even to my mom. I know. I am a bastard.

• Funny!
Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
This raises the issue of the "line" of the fantasy world of cam, then the friendly world of model/regular members buddies. I intentionally try not to use the love word to keep the "line" in place. I had one model, that I got to know well after a while and we entered the buddies phase. It got real awkward for me when she started saying she loved me, the intention was like a good freind but it just made me feel uneasy. I found myself avoiding her after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.