AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense camming tip sex toys..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
Seen these all over chaturbate, I'm on MFC Just wondering how's guys responded to these devices?? Any girls use these?

Thanks x

Some members really like them because it's an instant reward and you can control a model's pleasure, and some members find them annoying because people do tend to overact sometimes. It really depends on your show style. My shows are sexy and silly with lots of little goals, so it works really well for me.

Reactions: Erinbanks86
Some members really like them because it's an instant reward and you can control a model's pleasure, and some members find them annoying because people do tend to overact sometimes. It really depends on your show style. My shows are sexy and silly with lots of little goals, so it works really well for me.

Thanks hun :) x

Reactions: EmiliaSong
I have used one for about a week and a half now it seems to increase the amount of tips I get. The downside is it takes a while to read through everything and set up your apps/bots and get it online so it starts responding to tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.