AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense International Women's Day Sale

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The discounts get bigger but the price is still the same as every other day 😂

To be fair in their defense, it's not like this at all.
If you ever notice, the discount will say, for example, 45%, BUt it's only this discount for specific toys, if you take any to the checkout or calculate yourself, some toys will be LESS than the 45% it says, and some will be 45%, so this one I saying "all" toys at this discount, which is good - usually it's the older version fo toys (from what I have seen) that have the full 45% (example) discount, and the newer ones usually with a smaller discount.

So this is definitely good if it is ALL female/unisex toys

One thing I have noticed though, it says "cam model price", does this mean if I am not a cam model and not buying for a cam model, I have to pay extra/full price? or is it basically just a wording gimmick since the majority (I assume) of lovense are sold to cam models?). Maybe it's meant to say "International Women's Day Price"?

To be fair in their defense, it's not like this at all.
If you ever notice, the discount will say, for example, 45%, BUt it's only this discount for specific toys, if you take any to the checkout or calculate yourself, some toys will be LESS than the 45% it says, and some will be 45%, so this one I saying "all" toys at this discount, which is good - usually it's the older version fo toys (from what I have seen) that have the full 45% (example) discount, and the newer ones usually with a smaller discount.

So this is definitely good if it is ALL female/unisex toys

One thing I have noticed though, it says "cam model price", does this mean if I am not a cam model and not buying for a cam model, I have to pay extra/full price? or is it basically just a wording gimmick since the majority (I assume) of lovense are sold to cam models?). Maybe it's meant to say "International Women's Day Price"?
what you didn't seem to notice was instead of applying the discount to the "retail" price, they increase the retail price by whatever the discount is. so ofc it's going to show are getting the whatever % off, but the reality is if you buy whatever toy at 20% off or 90% off you still pay basically the same price (it varies by a couple of dollars, also location will change the price by a couple of dollars too). is a retail price even a retail price if it's never retailed for that price 🤔

the official lovense store sells the lush 3 for $129 (it's normal for a retailer to charge more on Amazon to make up for additional fees that Amazon is charging) and that's the regular price, no discount, if the "retail price" was $200+ like they claim on their site now (it will proberly change after the promotion ends) why would they take such a loss having the regular Amazon price $70+ lower and pay Amazon the additional fees.

the older gen toys are the only ones that do seem to have a price lower than normal, which would make sense since they proberly want to get rid of that old stock.

All male toys are also "discounted" by the same rate (I havnt checked the % but it looks to be about the same).

what you didn't seem to notice was instead of applying the discount to the "retail" price, they increase the retail price by whatever the discount is. so ofc it's going to show are getting the whatever % off, but the reality is if you buy whatever toy at 20% off or 90% off you still pay basically the same price (it varies by a couple of dollars, also location will change the price by a couple of dollars too). is a retail price even a retail price if it's never retailed for that price 🤔

the official lovense store sells the lush 3 for $129 (it's normal for a retailer to charge more on Amazon to make up for additional fees that Amazon is charging) and that's the regular price, no discount, if the "retail price" was $200+ like they claim on their site now (it will proberly change after the promotion ends) why would they take such a loss having the regular Amazon price $70+ lower and pay Amazon the additional fees.

the older gen toys are the only ones that do seem to have a price lower than normal, which would make sense since they proberly want to get rid of that old stock.

All male toys are also "discounted" by the same rate (I havnt checked the % but it looks to be about the same).
If I'm not mistaken and I very well could be, this practice is illegal in the United States. Kohl's got hit with a few lawsuits over it, if I recall correctly.

I hate the Lovense has become so ubiquitous with camming. It almost feels like you're being held hostage by the company and the viewers who think the toys are worth the price we pay for them or that the software even remotely works correctly. I'm just tired of them. I'm tired of the gimmicks. It's not quite bait n switch but it does feel duplicitous.

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.