AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LOVENSE Is Launching 4 New Tip Controlled Toys! Limited Special Price--- Learn more now =)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised there's not more sites that do that, since token APIs and push notification hooks don't seem like that big of a deal and sound triggering is such a hack (I mean, RealTouch Interactive sync'd toys with live video streams pretty well before they got sued out of existence), but such is the nature of the industry. Whatever is easiest and makes people money I guess. :)
From how well received they have been, I'm kinda shocked that more camsites and toy companies are working together. I have had customers tell me they are purchasing it when I mention I would of loved this toy if I was in a long term relationship and explain the mechanics because I'm a dweeb.

I have also done Skype shows with it if the guy wants control of it, I share our usernames on the app. I like that I can unrevoked access when I want with one swipe. I would love for SM to let me do that on their site.

What is the best camsite for guys who are not turned on by watching Lovense and
OhMiBod shows? Im not into that kind of stuff.
Probably private based sites like Streamate or Indie model listing sites like SkyPrivate, LiveCamModelShows.com, and Cam Model Directory.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and Guy
Probably private based sites like Streamate or Indie model listing sites like SkyPrivate, LiveCamModelShows.com, and Cam Model Directory.

As far as I know, models on MFC and Chaturbate won't twist members' arms to force Lovense, etc on members in private shows there either.

Reactions: Gen and AudriTwo
As far as I know, models on MFC and Chaturbate won't twist members' arms to force Lovense, etc on members in private shows there either.

If viewers are demanding toy companies make software that tells them whether or not the model is getting off, I think it's only fair for the models to have control of robots that twist viewers arms.

Not a fan, but understand why models like them. Have seen slower rooms getting more tips. I do think some models have relied too much on them. As with everything else, using them at every show gets boring.

A couple questions though. When models say it varies by tip amount, how does it know? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the same sound play no matter the size of the tip? At least from what I've heard a $1 tip get the same sound as a $100 tip. If it is sound activated, why doesn't music affect it? Thanks

as a reply earlier in this thread confirms, the Lovense products run through an app that comes with the toy, and the app doesn't _require_ sound (I think that's merely one of the options, not the one used by camgirls, who they designed the app for). it knows when and how much someone tips, and you adjust the app to suit you (how intense, how long, for how many tks). having sound on seems to me to be mostly for the benefit of the audience, because streams can lag from 1-5 seconds depending on the room you're in, so it's nice to hear the delay correlating to their response after you've tipped. the sound itself isn't the cause of the function when the app is used.

WHOA- this post took a tangent =)

Got to be honest, if I see a girl with one of these toys sticking in her, its off to another girl.

If you go on Chaturbate I would say 90% of the girls have them now.

Sorry you feel that way. Our goal was to provide a much better solution to what was existing. We didn't expect it to take off this much. Before sound was used and it was a half-ass way for a toy to "connect with tips". The toy would go off if the dog barked, the door shut, the girl moaned, etc... and it would barely work any differently, regardless of the amount of tips.

We made software that actually reads the tips. I agree with you that it's not ideal to see every girl on the front page of a major camsite with the same toy- hence why we made more toys for them to use. Hopefully this will be part of the solution.

This is about income vs increased income. Yes I don't think anyone is arguing that these toys makes money. The argument they could be making MORE money if there were better tools to separate the legitimate models from those that actually just fake they own the toy at all. Any time a model scams it hurts all you a little at a time.

There is MORE potential income out there which is being held back because there isn't better distinction between actual models using the toys vs complete fakes. From a branding standpoint Lovesense's only signature branding is a pink cord sticking out a vagina which is easy to fake.

The Lovesense people are reading this thread so it's a great time to bring up a customer issue that does affect models. Maybe adding an overlay that can be added to model cams that lets customers see vibration or trigger data of an actual Lovesense device would be something simple for them and would ADD value to help separate models that are using the genuine products.

The argument that you make enough money and so there's no problem is like saying DCMA takedowns aren't important unless you start to lose money.

Actually, if the model is not set up properly or the toy disconnects, there will be messages sent to the room. As part of the creator of this software, my intention was not just to make models more money, but to protect the tippers.

The only way a model can fake having the toy connected is if they claim to be using sound. Our app does allow users to "connect the toy to sound", but we very clearly tell models that they should be downloading our software.

Our software makes them more money. If you can bump up the minimum amount to make the token react to tips from 1 to 2 tokens (which you can do with our software)- you're able to increase your income in a significant way compared to our competitor's product.

Not a fan, but understand why models like them. Have seen slower rooms getting more tips. I do think some models have relied too much on them. As with everything else, using them at every show gets boring.

A couple questions though. When models say it varies by tip amount, how does it know? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the same sound play no matter the size of the tip? At least from what I've heard a $1 tip get the same sound as a $100 tip. If it is sound activated, why doesn't music affect it? Thanks

Our software does not work with sound. Our software basically scans the chat for tip amounts (real tips, you cannot fool our system with a fake tip). If the tip amount is within a range that the model put into her levels, it will work. If a model's level 1 starts at 2 tokens, then a 1 token tip will do nothing to the toy.

Last edited:
WHOA- this post took a tangent =)

Sorry you feel that way. Our goal was to provide a much better solution to what was existing. We didn't expect it to take off this much. Before sound was used and it was a half-ass way for a toy to "connect with tips". The toy would go off if the dog barked, the door shut, the girl moaned, etc... and it would barely work any differently, regardless of the amount of tips.

We made software that actually reads the tips. I agree with you that it's not ideal to see every girl on the front page of a major camsite with the same toy- hence why we made more toys for them to use. Hopefully this will be part of the solution.

Actually, if the model is not set up properly or the toy disconnects, there will be messages sent to the room. As part of the creator of this software, my intention was not just to make models more money, but to protect the tippers.

The only way a model can fake having the toy connected is if they claim to be using sound. Our app does allow users to "connect the toy to sound", but we very clearly tell models that they should be downloading our software.

Our software makes them more money. If you can bump up the minimum amount to make the token react to tips from 1 to 2 tokens (which you can do with our software)- you're able to increase your income in a significant way compared to our competitor's product.

Our software does not work with sound. Our software basically scans the chat for tip amounts (real tips, you cannot fool our system with a fake tip). If the tip amount is within a range that the model put into her levels, it will work. If a model's level 1 starts at 2 tokens, then a 1 token tip will do nothing to the toy.

Is this just for token sites or is it compatible for Streamate. Because I need this if that is the case.

Reactions: Barbie Belle
I can tell you I held off getting any tip activated toys for as long as possible for fear of losing my credibility, turning off existing customers, etc. After finally caving I'm kicking myself for not having done it sooner as none of these things happened and the toy paid for itself multiple times over just during my first shift using it.
I am interested in becoming a member on Streamate. Do you somtimes not use Lovense during Premium Chat or Gold Shows?

I am interested in becoming a member on Streamate. Do you somtimes not use Lovense during Premium Chat or Gold Shows?

I never use tip activated or "control" toys in any premium or gold shows.
I would say most models on SM don't. They're generally used in free chat as a tease or "warm up" during a gold show countdown. Once the show starts usually the main event is something else entirely.
The only time I use them in shows is in exclusive (one on one shows) when the member requests it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana Blake and Guy
Which gives them more of a reason to develop a plugin that can.

*Hint hint nudge nudge*

Well you could run a member account on chrome which uses the html5 player during your gold shows since members see all tips just not who they were from. Even if you don't tip the account into the show you'll still see the tip messages as long as you don't kick yourself out. It's a bit of a work around. That's also assuming the lovesense app knows to detect that chat window.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Well you could run a member account on chrome which uses the html5 player during your gold shows since members see all tips just not who they were from. Even if you don't tip the account into the show you'll still see the tip messages as long as you don't kick yourself out. It's a bit of a work around. That's also assuming the lovesense app knows to detect that chat window.

Sadly, SM banned my account when I reopened a member account. Don't know why, and I do not have the patience to deal with rude support. I keep my phone near my speaker and try not to let my voice carry. So far it works perfectly fine. I let people know it's sound tip activated cause I ain't playing any fucking games with my guys.

Is this just for token sites or is it compatible for Streamate. Because I need this if that is the case.

As others have said, we cannot plugin to SM's site... but we have gotten our control links white-listed. So if you want to create a control link and send it in their chat, the viewer will be able to access the link.

FYI, if you didn't know. in our app you can click a button to create a control link- it's a unique link (for the amount of time you tell the app) and looks like www.lovense.com/c/jfda2 -- when a user visits the URL a simple control panel pops up on their screen.

What is the best camsite for guys who are not turned on by watching Lovense and
OhMiBod shows? Im not into that kind of stuff.

Any site can work for you- just get a private show. If you're watching a public show, the model is going to do what she can to make the most money-- and interactive shows make models money. But, if you're willing to pay for a private show, the model can cater to your preferences. Pay her rates and she'll gladly put away her toys =)

• Helpful!
Reactions: SMuser69
Tangents aside, I'm unbelievably hyped for these. Will any of them be available on Amazon? The only one on there currently is the Lush.

As others have said, we cannot plugin to SM's site... but we have gotten our control links white-listed. So if you want to create a control link and send it in their chat, the viewer will be able to access the link.
unfortunately no swapping contact info is allowed on streamate. i already asked support,and they said no. :c sm is a total buzz kill sometimes.

http://streamatemodels.com/conduct.php

Tangents aside, I'm unbelievably hyped for these. Will any of them be available on Amazon? The only one on there currently is the Lush.

how come?
'cause, like, Lovense have their own wishlist system, which is actually safe (i.e., 100% private, unlike Amazon)! What's the advantage of not buying from their own website? (I'd assume if they were on Amazon, it would be their store, and orders would be fulfilled no differently, but I've never used Amazon for anything other than making sure their prices were terrible compared to the competition...)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bellatrix Bandit
unfortunately no swapping contact info is allowed on streamate. i already asked support,and they said no. :c sm is a total buzz kill sometimes.

http://streamatemodels.com/conduct.php

Basic support probably just doesn't know what it is. I emailed them about my ModelCentro page (which connects to Streamate) a while ago and they had no idea what I was talking about, despite SM being one of their partners, so I kept getting the canned "no you're not allowed to use/talk about this" response until I spoke to someone who knew more. Other people have gotten the 'okay' to use Lovense links from Vanessa or Liz in the past. I'd message one of them directly to verify that.

Or if Lovense has copies of their correspondence with them, it may be helpful to post screenshots here.

how come?
'cause, like, Lovense have their own wishlist system, which is actually safe (i.e., 100% private, unlike Amazon)! What's the advantage of not buying from their own website? (I'd assume if they were on Amazon, it would be their store, and orders would be fulfilled no differently, but I've never used Amazon for anything other than making sure their prices were terrible compared to the competition...)
put it on your wishlist, silly

Status
Not open for further replies.