AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LOVENSE Is Launching 4 New Tip Controlled Toys! Limited Special Price--- Learn more now =)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
put it on your wishlist, silly

that's what I'm sayin' babe. you can have your amazon wishlist and your lush wishlist on your bio. there's no need I can guess for why Lovense would need to be available through amazon. (I guess if you receive more amazon giftcards than you know what to do with...that's a reason, but, if that's the case, just change what giftcards you ask for)

that's what I'm sayin' babe. you can have your amazon wishlist and your lush wishlist on your bio. there's no need I can guess for why Lovense would need to be available through amazon. (I guess if you receive more amazon giftcards than you know what to do with...that's a reason, but, if that's the case, just change what giftcards you ask for)

I think you forget that customers want the path of least resistance when giving gifts. It's easier to get a customer to give you an amazon gift because they are more likely to already have an amazon account than to convince them to create an account on a site that's clearly sex equipment (remember some members have to be discreet which sites they can use).

If I'm trying to be nice to someone and they make me jump through hoops I'm not going to be so nice the next time.

I think you forget that customers want the path of least resistance when giving gifts. It's easier to get a customer to give you an amazon gift because they are more likely to already have an amazon account than to convince them to create an account on a site that's clearly sex equipment (remember some members have to be discreet which sites they can use).

If I'm trying to be nice to someone and they make me jump through hoops I'm not going to be so nice the next time.

possibly.
someone offered the other day to buy me a Lush, though, no concern about the difficulty of buying online, because it's something he really wanted to give me to say thanks.
and someone else was happy to do an exchange using giftcards from a different site, we both agreed you'd want to do a bit of research first to make sure it doesn't redirect to charge through bad rep Chinese sites, but otherwise it's fine, and I said amazon is cool if he finds he's wary of the site the CC is processed through, because I appreciate that Amazon's main strength is the brand/trustworthiness.

for Lush there's no sign up, just CC details to fill out. which is no more difficult than ordering a pizza if you don't trust your browser/website/neighbourhood thieves enough to store your CC details locally.

Reactions: SoTxBob
My only beef with the Twazzler is that a four inch neon pink plastic tube sticking out of a vulva just makes it look wrong. Think, "uncanny valley."

Tangents aside, I'm unbelievably hyped for these. Will any of them be available on Amazon? The only one on there currently is the Lush.

Most will probably be available on Amazon..

unfortunately no swapping contact info is allowed on streamate. i already asked support,and they said no. :c sm is a total buzz kill sometimes.

http://streamatemodels.com/conduct.php

Did you see the other post from Tristan with the screenshot? They allow our control links on there =)

Any plans to make a realistic penis toy? I want to give my puppet a tip-controlled penis.

Nope- got some other toys planned, but not that! Will pass on that feedback to the hardware team- thanks!

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
My only beef with the Twazzler is that a four inch neon pink plastic tube sticking out of a vulva just makes it look wrong. Think, "uncanny valley."

sure, it's weird at first. my first day looking at a cam site I was a bit puzzled. but now I don't really think about it. a lot of models tuck it in their underwear, too.

well focus on what the OTHER END is doing. it is right on our gspot, resting perfectly. it feels amazing. make it go buzz!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest! Here are the winners:

twitter photo for contest winners.png

If you didn't win, you should consider buying. This is the cheapest these toys will ever be. Once the 2nd batch sells out, we will NEVER offer this price again =)

Click here to purchase our new tip controlled toys!

Reactions: Tristyn
Looks like Ambi was received today in UK... Bought 2 of these to my prefered model... BUT Bodychat on Android does not recognize it (the boxed user guide only refer to Wearables) and the Chrome extension does not recognize it on MFC.. Any idea when (and where) the updates to be available ?

Thanks again for the quick delivery for this toy.. Can't wait the other ones !

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
FUCK YES. I do like the rabbit, however it's not practical for all the time because it hurts when sitting down in certain positions. I thought the lush was for external stimulation and was dissapointed when I learned it wasn't.

This is so fucking exciting I need to work to be able to buy these. Take my fucking money! Just take it all!

New cam model curious about the new toys- what would be best to start with for someone who gets off on clitoral stimulation?

New cam model curious about the new toys- what would be best to start with for someone who gets off on clitoral stimulation?
Probably the ambi then. It's their bullet vibe.

Looks like Ambi was received today in UK... Bought 2 of these to my prefered model... BUT Bodychat on Android does not recognize it (the boxed user guide only refer to Wearables) and the Chrome extension does not recognize it on MFC.. Any idea when (and where) the updates to be available ?

Thanks again for the quick delivery for this toy.. Can't wait the other ones !

It does work- sounds like you're using a very old version of the app (we cannot force an update because we were removed from the google play store). You can download the latest version using the link here:

https://www.lovense.com/sextoys/download

If you have any issues, please contact our support- they will get back to you much faster than I will =)

• Helpful!
Reactions: skyteam
Why isn't the lovesense apps available through the Amazon app store? Since they sell your products it makes sense and would give customers an alternate site to download your app which could still keep it updated automatically.

Reactions: Smores
If you have any issues, please contact our support- they will get back to you much faster than I will =)

No more issues... That was the solution ! Thank you very much !

FIY, first use of Ambi was delirium... Once inserted, the flashing red light produced a large effect with lot of guys wanting to unveil this new toy...

I have both the Domi Wand and the Edge prostate massager on order. I recently ordered the Hush buttplug but I'm not too much into it. Now that prostate massager, I can really get behind that!

Status
Not open for further replies.