AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense, worth the investment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found a bug in the Lovense Connect for Mac. I had someone come in and drop a 100 1 tkn tips in under a minute and my Ambi wouldn't stop vibrating! The queue was all cleared and it kept going. :D I had to reset. I'm giving the Connect app for iOS a try tomorrow.
that can happen sometimes after updates, I noticed weird crap like that happening occasionally with the PC version too, it's like a coding error gets it stuck in a loop.

One thing I noticed that helped this though; If you were going to turn it off for whatever reason (I usually did this to take bathroom breaks so my lush would queue tips and save battery while I was gone) it's better to disconnect it from the app first and then turn it off, I noticed that just shutting it off and then turning it back on without doing this caused more glitchy vibration patterns or even delays in patterns with the browser extension.

Also since the last update whenever I get back from a private show it's started replaying the last two tips I got before I left. It's weird but I figure people might like seeing it so I don't really care.

Last edited:
Reactions: blayze_noir
Upvote 0
Are you able to put both your balls and cock through it?
The Domi is the wand, but they do have an additional attachment to make it a penis stimulator or prostate massager

Upvote 0
For male cammers is it worth getting a lush having never used one? Or are they abit old hat now?
Just wondering if anyone had seen a noticeable and even considerable increase in earnings using one as oppose to not?
So, after having the Ambi for a little while it really didn't work out on camera. Tippers wanted something that could be inserted. AND the Ambi broke.

I got the Edge 2 and only used it on camera 2 or 3 times and each time I get someone dropping in to tip torture me. So, it hasn't payed for itself yet, but I think it will. The only thing with the Edge 2 is that I never had anything that big in my ass before so I had to practice to get used to it. At first it took me forever to get it in and when I did it made me feel like I had to pee every time it vibrated. Now it is feels much better.

Good luck with your Lovense!

Upvote 0
Before that toy I did not believe on "male squirting", now I believe that a penis can squirt like a vagina when you have an orgasm.
I'm excited and frightened to experience that!

Oh... the Edge 2 is not very comfortable to sit on. On the Lovense website they show illustrations of men sitting comfortably while "discretely" using the toy. Uh uh. Unless you are sitting on a soft cushion, I don't buy it.

Upvote 0
I'm excited and frightened to experience that!

To be honest, I was frightened of that when it happened, it's like you have an orgasm after another, but at same time you have a strong need to p e e that you cannot control. My first tought it was that CB does no allow to p e e on public, and I was afraid of a ban or something, but I was lucky that not happen and only happen in a pvt.

And the liquid does not have color, its like water with a little consistency of "precum" more liquid than precum.

It feels so good, but I don't want to experience it again, at least on public xD (well with a big tip maybe, but I don't know how to do that again, need to practice).

Oh... the Edge 2 is not very comfortable to sit on. On the Lovense website they show illustrations of men sitting comfortably while "discretely" using the toy. Uh uh. Unless you are sitting on a soft cushion, I don't buy it.

At the beginning it was very uncomfortable, but I get used to had it over the time.

Upvote 0
Lovense has been having a sale for a couple weeks! I just got my Lush 3 $80 off so if you were looking for one of their anal toys this is a good time to check it out
I can honestly say I have never seen lovense selling their toys at full price.

Upvote 0
For male cammers is it worth getting a lush having never used one? Or are they abit old hat now?
Just wondering if anyone had seen a noticeable and even considerable increase in earnings using one as oppose to not?
Without lush i make 0tok to 200tok a show .. with lush I make 1000 to 3000 tok a show .. worth it ??

Upvote 0
I've never seen a male show but there are a few models that stopped using the Lush and improved their revenue. They transitioned to seduction which is not something everyone can pull off but it is definitely an effective alternative. Side point, don't put the Lush in your ass. Use the toy that's designed for your ass.

Upvote 0
I've never seen a male show but there are a few models that stopped using the Lush and improved their revenue. They transitioned to seduction which is not something everyone can pull off but it is definitely an effective alternative. Side point, don't put the Lush in your ass. Use the toy that's designed for your ass.
Yeah... there are tons of models that don't need the toys. Like @blinkingbluelight is saying, some have done better without it. BUT... on the male model side of things it's tricky (I think it's tricky for women, too, but in a different way). There are far fewer of us (typically 12-15 pages of males on CB vs. 30-40 pages of women) and all with significantly smaller viewer count than women's viewer count. Whether or not we have a tip controlled toy we still need to get viewers who tip.

During the peak of the pandemic I did pretty good teasing, being seductive and "sexy" with full nude and cum shows only in private. As the things started re-opening I saw my viewership go down and my regulars disappear. Going full nude in public and having the toy is helping bring back tipping viewers to my room.

Upvote 0
During the peak of the pandemic I did pretty good teasing, being seductive and "sexy" with full nude and cum shows only in private. As the things started re-opening I saw my viewership go down and my regulars disappear. Going full nude in public and having the toy is helping bring back tipping viewers to my room.
Related... a female model friend got the Lush and it paid for itself in one session. She has more tipping viewers and her daily tips are significantly higher than before.

Upvote 0
Related... a female model friend got the Lush and it paid for itself in one session. She has more tipping viewers and her daily tips are significantly higher than before.
The model Emotional_Rescue stopped using the Lush about a year ago. She is one of the "seduction" show models. She has changed names a couple times over the year but at her peak it looked like she was doing 50k tokens every day without the Lush. The show is entertaining if you aren't looking for naked and masturbation.

There were some complaints when she switched but she ignored them and let them leave quietly. Now the room is guys who don't require nudity. FYI, I think the guys not looking for nudity have more cash. just my observation. It seems that way to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.