AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense, worth the investment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1

@Chromatica_Jay I have been wondering about this, too. I have had the longest dry spell and was wondering if this would help. I read through the archives here and found a bunch of old info about the different toys males use, but not so much if they help with income. Yesterday I had a couple people asking if I had "tip toys." They left when I told them I did not. This leads me to believe it might help.

One thing about the Lush.... I read that it can be uncomfortable inserted anally, especially for long periods of time. A female cam friend finally gave in and bought a Lush and she told me she's seen a huge increase in tips but she finds it uncomfortable inserted vaginally and uses it on the outside almost exclusively.

Reactions: Chromatica_Jay
Upvote 0
Besides possibly being uncomfortable, Lush doesn't have a flared base which means using it anally might result in a pretty uncomfortable (and potentially costly depending on where you live and your insurance situation) ER trip when it gets sucked inside your asshole. There are Lovense toys that are made for anal use and I believe it's a much better idea to stick to those.

Upvote 0
Besides possibly being uncomfortable, Lush doesn't have a flared base which means using it anally might result in a pretty uncomfortable (and potentially costly depending on where you live and your insurance situation) ER trip when it gets sucked inside your asshole. There are Lovense toys that are made for anal use and I believe it's a much better idea to stick to those.

Well we have the NHS here so wouldn't cost anything, though would just be extremely embarrassing 😆

I see what you mean about getting an anal specific toy, the thing is it would need to be extremely thin and probably around same size as the pink lush as I struggle to even get a finger up there!

Upvote 0
I see what you mean about getting an anal specific toy, the thing is it would need to be extremely thin and probably around same size as the pink lush as I struggle to even get a finger up there!

The hush by lovense has a small version thats same width as the lush at its widest point but of course its shaped like a butt plug so should be a little easier to get in there.

edit: oh mika just responded at same time xD

Reactions: blayze_noir
Upvote 0
For male cammers is it worth getting a lush having never used one? Or are they abit old hat now?
Just wondering if anyone had seen a noticeable and even considerable increase in earnings using one as oppose to not?
Alright hear me out. Camming is all about sales. ABCs of sales is: ALWAYS BE CLOSING! The whole sales tactic behind the bluetooth toys is to make the experience more interactive, more 1:1, and like the viewer is about to control how great you feel. Definitely get a bluetooth toy. Lovense toys have never let me down. With the right sales techniques and tipping encouragement, yes you will see a huge increase in income. Again - it won't just happen. You have to enable the sales.

Upvote 0
It's crazy how some models fit 2 or 3 anally!

Upvote 0
The hush by lovense has a small version thats same width as the lush at its widest point but of course its shaped like a butt plug so should be a little easier to get in there.

edit: oh mika just responded at same time xD
I'm thinking of checking out the Ambi. The idea of a bullet seems more versatile. Plus, it's a bit smaller and thinner and might be more comfortable to use.

Upvote 0
From the Lovense Lush user manual:
View attachment 89636
Plenty still do, and I won't speculate as to why Lovense specifically states you should not.

I don't think there is any speculation needed for why not, to be honest.
I personally know of at least 1 model who has got the Lush stuck in her butt multiple times because, even though she knows it won't fit, guys have asked her to do it in pvt. And then she has it stuck and can't get it out. So it's literally for this exact reason, and you only know there are plenty of people out there who would try sue for it, so it's just them covering their own (wait for it...) ass :p

Upvote 0
M'yeah... the Lush seriously doesn't look like it would be comfortable. I can't fathom how some models are putting 2 or 3 up there analy! I can barely manage a finger. That's why I'm figuring the Ambi. The little pointy end can be inserted a tiny bit and it can be used be used on all the other sexy bits. 😆

Upvote 0
I don't think there is any speculation needed for why not, to be honest.
I personally know of at least 1 model who has got the Lush stuck in her butt multiple times because, even though she knows it won't fit, guys have asked her to do it in pvt. And then she has it stuck and can't get it out. So it's literally for this exact reason, and you only know there are plenty of people out there who would try sue for it, so it's just them covering their own (wait for it...) ass :p
Of course that happens. But many other reasons could also apply, that's just one.
Not going to be too graphic (we all have our imaginations) but I know a model who suffered some pretty significant lesions from trying this; it never got stuck, just the shape of one did not suit the other.

• Wat?!
Reactions: blayze_noir
Upvote 0
Of course the other potential issue is that the Lush does not have an end like a butt plug does, so...it could go *all* the way in. The vagina has an "end point" as it were; once the Lush "hits" the cervix it pretty much isn't going any further.. not so with the anus.... :oops: :blackeye:

**Apologies for discussing female anatomy as though I am some sort of expert / professional.
I am NOT, I am just an interested amateur ;)

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Upvote 0
Of course the other potential issue is that the Lush does not have an end like a butt plug does, so...it could go *all* the way in. The vagina has an "end point" as it were; once the Lush "hits" the cervix it pretty much isn't going any further.. not so with the anus.... :oops: :blackeye:

**Apologies for discussing female anatomy as though I am some sort of expert / professional.
I am NOT, I am just an interested amateur ;)

The other issue with using devices not intended for anal use anally is the way peristalsis works. If you have a toy that has a pointy end and a flat end (like many vaginal toys) when the normal squeezing and relaxation that is used to push things through that part of the body happens it can result in the toy being pushed further into the body. This might not be a problem with the lush but in general it is a bad idea

Upvote 0
I received my Lovense Ambi in the post this morning. I didn't have too much time to play around before going to my straight job, but it is definitely a fun toy and feels nice. Can't really be inserted anally except maybe a little ways, but not deep enough to get stuck. 😆 Was very surprised how easy it was to configure and get started with CB. I'll be using it when I'm back online on Sunday. Hopefully it will be worth the investment!

Upvote 0
Well we have the NHS here so wouldn't cost anything, though would just be extremely embarrassing 😆
You could also potentially need surgery to remove it depending on how badly it gets stuck up there, so you'd also lose work while you heal and be in hospital for an entirely avoidable reason.
The Lush is actually a lot thicker than it looks, the diameter is much larger than the 1.5 inch Hush that I have. I'd recommend going with an Edge 1 or 2 if you need it smaller, especially since the Hush has these weird grippy ridges on the base that I personally found to be extremely uncomfortable.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
So, I've had the Lovense Ambi for aa little over a week and have used it in all my broadcasts. It's definitely helped with earnings. Not exponentially, but more than its been in aa while. Before the Ambi, I would go several sessions with zero tips. Now I get someone dropping in from the #lovense tag and peppering me with tips or going crazy for a few minutes bombing me with single tokens. It hasn't paid for itself yet, but I expect it will shortly.

Upvote 0
I'm a trans model and when I bought my first lovense, tips going up, I recovered the investment in one week, so it worth it. But I do not recomend the lush for anal, unless you're not so tight and you can take it out easily, because over the time the bluetooth starts to failing because you take out too hard the "antena".

I recommend a edge 2, besides its more resistent, the pleasure of the vibrations really feels so good, not like the lush that some times I did not feel anything, it needs to hit the prostate to feel something, and the edge 2 hits directly in that point. The tips reaction it's natural so, it's good.

edge2package.jpg

The bad thing, it's not confortable to be sitting for more than an hour with that thing inside your ass, hitting the prostate for to much time starts to going a little painful. I think it depends the each person.

edge4.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They really need to make a cute pink butt toy that's specifically made for camming/to be worn for long periods of time. A lot of models think tippers like seeing the pink toy more than a black one, so if it looked similar to a lush but was anal safe then maybe people would stop putting lushes their butts...

Upvote 0
for the love of god peoples. dont put the actual lush in your butt. i know someone who had her fiance use CHOPSTICKS to get it out. it was like the bank drive-thru.
199b5rurdsl76gif.gif

there is a reason why buttplugs have flared ends

Upvote 0
A lot of models think tippers like seeing the pink toy more than a black one

That's right, I think the pink color its more attractive than the black one :h: .

that's specifically made for camming/to be worn for long periods of time

I don't know that it can be done because your are hitting sensitive spots, maybe the first minutes feels pleasure and confortable, but over the time ,becuase it's a sensitive spot starts to getting uncomfortable or "hurting".

I already start to get used to it.

Upvote 0
I was thinking about the Edge 2, but it looks intimidating and uncomfortable. The Ambi, even though mainly designed for external clitoral and vaginal stimulation, and shallow penetration, it is small enough to not be uncomfortable to sit on. For me, when it's positioned outside in just the right spot it's really nice, and feels good used on the penis head, too. No need to have a toy that goes inside.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I was thinking about the Edge 2, but it looks intimidating and uncomfortable

Yes... it's uncomfortable after and hour if you are sit. The lush its in way "confortable" because some times I did not feel it just when I recieve tips, some times it felt good and some times It don't felt anything. But de Edge 2, I really feel the tips

Upvote 0
It really comes down to marketing. If the Hush was pink and had a cuter base, I think more people would use it. A lot of models have no problem putting a lush up their ass. I've done it all of once and it terrified me 😅 I'll stick to toys with flared bases.

I've also heard that while the Edge is great for pleasure for those equipped, it doesn't stay in firmly and is uncomfortable as mentioned above.

I do fully agree that having an interactive element in your stream is ideal. Maybe one day Lovense will create a cuter, comfortable anal toy.

Upvote 0
The nice thing about the hush is it stays in. But it's defiantly bigger then edge, so it's harder to put in and take out.

The bad thing, it's not confortable to be sitting for more than an hour with that thing inside your ass, hitting the prostate for to much time starts to going a little painful. I think it depends the each person.

edge4.png

I always assumed models would take advantage the bendable neck on the edge to reduce or completely remove the pressure on their prostate.

Upvote 0

the lush is not thin it's bigger than the small hush or at least feels it( I have had a lush, the small hush and an edge as well as the max) out of all of then the hush was the most comfortable, the edge has a tendancy to want to come out all the time (which is apparently fixed on the edge 2).

out of all of them the only one that lasted until out of the warranty period was the edge though, so if you do get a lovense I would recommend getting 2, one for use and one for when the first one breaks and you are waiting on the replacement.

they also have the cock ring now , not sure how that would fair on cam but I found members hated the max because it blocks the view of what they want to see, and all of the electronics in it make it stupidly girthy and you start to feel the weight of it when you are doing longer shows with it .

when I order my next lovense I'll order the hush again, it was by far the most comfortable for long periods of time for me.

in regards to if they are worth it or if you will make more, that kind of depends on a couple of things.

If you have traffic and the room enjoys seeing your reaction when using it then it's going to be worth it.

If you have traffic and they don't feel like you enjoy it or provide the level of reaction they want from their 1 token tips then they won't use it.

if you don't have traffic, it's not going to get you more traffic so wouldn't help there either.

also be prepared for the majority of your tips to change to 1tkn, for me that was the biggest downside of it, when everyone tips 1tkn at a time it can take forever to get a goal done.

The nice thing about the hush is it stays in. But it's defiantly bigger then edge, so it's harder to put in and take out.

I always assumed models would take advantage the bendable neck on the edge to reduce or completely remove the pressure on their prostate.
I acctually found the hush much easier to put in because if it's shape, the edge was a pain because if the bendable neck which over time wears out and fractures. while the neck on it is bendable, there's not as much control over it's placement as you would think it kind of bends it's self to where it wants to go once it's in.

Upvote 0
also be prepared for the majority of your tips to change to 1tkn, for me that was the biggest downside of it, when everyone tips 1tkn at a time it can take forever to get a goal done.
I think I found a bug in the Lovense Connect for Mac. I had someone come in and drop a 100 1 tkn tips in under a minute and my Ambi wouldn't stop vibrating! The queue was all cleared and it kept going. :D I had to reset. I'm giving the Connect app for iOS a try tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.