AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush 2 not vibrating

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
Hi guys really need some help been camming for about two years now always used a lush suddenly today my lush 2,has decided not to vibrate to tips I use the app on my phone and the usb on my laptop but lately been using the usb it connects fine when I do a test tip it shows up icon is green on the sites to show it’s connected fully charged when someone tips it does the whole process fine and shows tips on obs but won’t vibrate it try’s to but it’s not a full vibrate also silent when I first connect it any advice please I have had it since it first came out thanks loads I’m just waiting to hear off there support ❤️❤️

Hi guys really need some help been camming for about two years now always used a lush suddenly today my lush 2,has decided not to vibrate to tips I use the app on my phone and the usb on my laptop but lately been using the usb it connects fine when I do a test tip it shows up icon is green on the sites to show it’s connected fully charged when someone tips it does the whole process fine and shows tips on obs but won’t vibrate it try’s to but it’s not a full vibrate also silent when I first connect it any advice please I have had it since it first came out thanks loads I’m just waiting to hear off there support ❤️❤️
How long have you had it? Honestly, they have a shelf life and just die eventually. I’ve gone through maybe four or five in the last few years, they’ve all capped out in different ways- some do what you’ve described, some stop taking a charge, some only work if they’re being held in a certain way, etc.
The good news is if you bought it directly from lovense they have a one year warranty, so if you’re still in that time frame you can get it replaced for free. Otherwise- it’s just sadly the cost of biz!

How long have you had it? Honestly, they have a shelf life and just die eventually. I’ve gone through maybe four or five in the last few years, they’ve all capped out in different ways- some do what you’ve described, some stop taking a charge, some only work if they’re being held in a certain way, etc.
The good news is if you bought it directly from lovense they have a one year warranty, so if you’re still in that time frame you can get it replaced for free. Otherwise- it’s just sadly the cost of biz!
Thankyou my darling yes I have had about a year I’m waiting on lovense support I did email them with it being new year prob have to wait a bit it might be worth me buying two for backup I have the esca but can’t use on mfc and bongacams thanks so much for your reply 💕

Reactions: xoxAprilJames
Status
Not open for further replies.