AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Viberator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy mine quite a bit! I've had no issues with its responsiveness and the vibrations are more rumbly than some of the other toys that I've owned.

I absolutely adore mine! I use it in my real life as a clit toy too lol.

I couldn't help but giggle that this is in the "sexy stuff" sub-forum when we know a huge percentage of members think they're a big turn off (aesthetically as well as the fake reactions to tip vibrations.)

This is the pink antenna toy right?

Reactions: Cougr and G Spot
I couldn't help but giggle that this is in the "sexy stuff" sub-forum when we know a huge percentage of members think they're a big turn off (aesthetically as well as the fake reactions to tip vibrations.)

Yes the pink antenna! Literally the only part I hate about mine is the ugly ass antenna. Why must this be so huge lovense?

every time I see one I think of RC cars
I see where they're profitable and see enough people mention that they legitimately love theirs but between seeing the antenna and thinking remote control cars and hard pink tampon strings I'm always a little "wtf" when I see one.
If they create one that doesn't look like a giant sperm I'll be the first in line for one.

The antenna is actually super annoying. I keep mine tucked I'm my panties or I spin it around and stuff it in my butt crack lol.

Yes the pink antenna! Literally the only part I hate about mine is the ugly ass antenna. Why must this be so huge lovense?

Because otherwise it would be extremely unreliable (even more unreliable than now) - bluetooth is on 2.4Ghz which gets absorbed very well by the body: IIRC all it takes is a centimeter or two (less than an inch) of muscle/skin mass for the signal to be gone.

And this makes me wonder how many models use the Hush - the antenna on that one looks really bad, to a point where to ensure a reliable connection the performer probably will need to have the plug visible most of the time.

I can't even get mine to stay connected unless the phone is literally within a foot. might have to build an extra large antenna for it!

I can't even get mine to stay connected unless the phone is literally within a foot. might have to build an extra large antenna for it!

Is your phone in a case? I was having a ton of trouble with mine until I started taking the case off.

I would have to say that Lush is a good toy for webcams. Nearly, everyone you see online uses one. People give you tickets to watch you react. But, one thing I have seen a lot of cam models doing recently is for 200 to 500 tokens a user can control it for 2-10 minutes. It does cost $100, but in my opinion, it is worth it. You can easily make your money back.

Yeah, I mean it's waterproof so I am glad I got it bc I got a waterproof Hitachi shaped one and it won't even turn on...I gush so I need a waterproof one so I can use it in the shower!

If they create one that doesn't look like a giant sperm I'll be the first in line for one.

The antenna is actually super annoying. I keep mine tucked I'm my panties or I spin it around and stuff it in my butt crack lol.

:rofl: Omg dying laughing at "spin it around and stuff it in my butt crack"
I remember the first time I saw models using these on CB, my reaction literally was "wtf.. is that a big pink antennae in her hoo ha?!" and then they became more popular and I swear every time I logged on I was yelling "another hoo ha antennae!!" although I will be honest... Ive been debating getting one... I really like the idea of my viewers having the option to take control of it for a few mins and I feel like they would really like that option too and it would boost my shows up

I would have to say that Lush is a good toy for webcams. Nearly, everyone you see online uses one. People give you tickets to watch you react. But, one thing I have seen a lot of cam models doing recently is for 200 to 500 tokens a user can control it for 2-10 minutes. It does cost $100, but in my opinion, it is worth it. You can easily make your money back.
The Lovense trend has been around for 6 months. Why haven't members gotten tired of it yet?

The Lovense trend has been around for 6 months. Why haven't members gotten tired of it yet?

Because it can be fun? Sure, there's all the fakers, but if you have known a model well enough to be able to identify when they are actually enjoying something sexually then you can decide for yourself if they are enjoying this toy. And for the cases where you believe they do enjoy it, it can lead to a lot of fun teasing the model.

Reactions: Pia
Because it can be fun? Sure, there's all the fakers, but if you have known a model well enough to be able to identify when they are actually enjoying something sexually then you can decide for yourself if they are enjoying this toy. And for the cases where you believe they do enjoy it, it can lead to a lot of fun teasing the model.
I hate Lovense. It makes a models body look totally unnatural and kills the interactive aspect of camming.

I hate Lovense. It makes a models body look totally unnatural and kills the interactive aspect of camming.

And that's where we disagree - first, I don't care about that pink antenna (maybe because I know the physics involved, so I know it would never exist without it).

Plus - "kills the interactive aspect of camming"? Far from it - as I've said, if it's a model that actually enjoys the stimulation it provides then it actually gives you a lot more interaction than anything else that is available so far: for example, take hysterical literature - previously models had a few options: they could do it non-interactively (reading a story while using a hitachi/other toy while members just watch) or do it interactively but having to coordinate reading the story, watching chat for tips and remembering which tip value corresponded to an action on the toy (lowering/increasing power or stopping). With a toy like the lush, the model can just ignore all the control parts and focus on trying to read the story while members have all control over power/timing and you get real (or, depending on your point of view, less fake) reactions.

I find both of my lovense toys (lush and nora) to be super interactive and fun so I'm confused about how they aren't interactive

Doing shows where I give the control link is my favorite thing right now and customers can tell it's for real because I'm reacting in a way that matches how they are controlling my toys.

Reactions: weirdbr
And that's where we disagree - first, I don't care about that pink antenna (maybe because I know the physics involved, so I know it would never exist without it).

Plus - "kills the interactive aspect of camming"? Far from it - as I've said, if it's a model that actually enjoys the stimulation it provides then it actually gives you a lot more interaction than anything else that is available so far: for example, take hysterical literature - previously models had a few options: they could do it non-interactively (reading a story while using a hitachi/other toy while members just watch) or do it interactively but having to coordinate reading the story, watching chat for tips and remembering which tip value corresponded to an action on the toy (lowering/increasing power or stopping). With a toy like the lush, the model can just ignore all the control parts and focus on trying to read the story while members have all control over power/timing and you get real (or, depending on your point of view, less fake) reactions.

I came up with like 9 paragraphs of radio frequency physics then decided screw it and back spaced it all
a human pelvic girdle is probably a bigger BT cock-blocker than foliage or salt water

I'm pretty sure the antenna is the way it is for visual confirmation (see, its in!) and doubles as a handle
I think if people like it they should enjoy it

Is your phone in a case? I was having a ton of trouble with mine until I started taking the case off.

nope. but it is a tad smashed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.