AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Viberator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to camming and been also thinking about getting this. For me I think it's hot that someone out there can do something to physically affect you instead of you just touching yourself all the time. I don't know but maybe that's the 'sub' in me :) And yes, as long as you don't overdo it in terms of reaction, I think it should be fine. Maybe I'll be doing a fund raiser for my Lovense toy as a game! :)

Interesting, should I order one? I don't have a toy like that!
I'm a male performer and i have my lovense, Edge it's for man ... i just wanna say that as a ex-mfc fan, i really love playing with girl with lovense .. and ... i think that interactive toy can bring more income to you girl ... ;) ... so .. should you order that toy ?? definitety :D

well I'm going to state my 2 cents on this. I have something *Similar* to the lush. I didn't spend a shitton because I didn't know how I'd feel about it. Tested out a similar cheaper product before spending all that money on it. I used it for the first time last night.

Results: Negative.

Members weren't HUGE fans of it. My regulars felt ignored. That's a huge deal for me, I don't like them feeling like that at all. Others really enjoyed the option of it. Maybe I'll put it on as an option.

I didn't like it because I felt very fake an ingenuine. For those who haven't been in my room, I'm super talkative and friendly, which that I had to moan and be sexy. It just... yeah wasn't for me. Maybe it will be fun for a group show or something. I wasn't comfortable with it because so public either. I didn't show my goods during it because the buck stops at flashing my ass in public. Maybe it'll be an option on my Tip Menu or something.

Interactive toys are fantastic and work super well for some. I don't think it worked very well for me.

I ended up buying the lush but it is really glitchy. I have a brand new phone and great internet but the connection still goes in and out wayy too much for me to be comfortable using it on cam. I lose soo much of my room when I have to avert my focus to deal with technical difficulties. My concentrate face is not cute!

I'm a male performer and i have my lovense, Edge it's for man ... i just wanna say that as a ex-mfc fan, i really love playing with girl with lovense .. and ... i think that interactive toy can bring more income to you girl ... ;) ... so .. should you order that toy ?? definitety :D
thanks for the reply. I read the pros and cons and we'll seee......

I ended up buying the lush but it is really glitchy. I have a brand new phone and great internet but the connection still goes in and out wayy too much for me to be comfortable using it on cam. I lose soo much of my room when I have to avert my focus to deal with technical difficulties. My concentrate face is not cute!

Maybe you should try the usb dongle, i didn't have any connexion problem with my Edge

hmm I’m still pretty new to camming and the lush seems so appealing in theory and members have mentioned it once or twice in my room. I’m more of a conversationalist and the people who come to my room enjoy that aspect I’m terrible at faking reactions and don’t get much stimulation from inserted vibrators. Seems like it could be lucrative but I also don’t want to use it as a crutch gaaahhhh so many things to consider when 100 bucks is on the line lol but this thread has been helpful

hmm I’m still pretty new to camming and the lush seems so appealing in theory and members have mentioned it once or twice in my room. I’m more of a conversationalist and the people who come to my room enjoy that aspect I’m terrible at faking reactions and don’t get much stimulation from inserted vibrators. Seems like it could be lucrative but I also don’t want to use it as a crutch gaaahhhh so many things to consider when 100 bucks is on the line lol but this thread has been helpful

once i get my lovense edge ive double my earning .. just say ... ;)

Reactions: oyabeelovely
Excuse the rambling...
I'd like one merely to try it out, but that's some expensive curiosity right there. I'm almost certain it would do jack squat for me, and I don't want to be fake towards my viewers so there's that. Then again it's harmless to put on a show if the people watching and interacting are genuinely into it, even better if they're aware that the cammer is most likely just giving you a show and not actually in deep throes of ecstasy from the sound of tips vibrating inside of them lol. It's all about fun and fantasy right? I guess I can see where a viewer would be excited knowing that their tip made a cammer feel something vibrate inside of them (regardless of the actual pleasurable stimulation it gives), in a way it's like touching your fave cam girl/guy vicariously through the toy. This is probably old news for everyone, but I'm just now figuring out as I write this, haha.

Someone needs to invent an interactive toy that has a thrusting dildo as well as a clitoral stimulator all in one. That one might actually get some genuine reactions. :giggle:

Excuse the rambling...
I'd like one merely to try it out, but that's some expensive curiosity right there. I'm almost certain it would do jack squat for me, and I don't want to be fake towards my viewers so there's that. Then again it's harmless to put on a show if the people watching and interacting are genuinely into it, even better if they're aware that the cammer is most likely just giving you a show and not actually in deep throes of ecstasy from the sound of tips vibrating inside of them lol. It's all about fun and fantasy right? I guess I can see where a viewer would be excited knowing that their tip made a cammer feel something vibrate inside of them (regardless of the actual pleasurable stimulation it gives), in a way it's like touching your fave cam girl/guy vicariously through the toy. This is probably old news for everyone, but I'm just now figuring out as I write this, haha.

Someone needs to invent an interactive toy that has a thrusting dildo as well as a clitoral stimulator all in one. That one might actually get some genuine reactions. :giggle:

that toy already exist .. its called lovense lush ;)

i can't speak for other model but ... my lovense edge really excite me and i love the sensation ;)

Lovense products like any other toys are tools and gimmicks. They only expand the offering of services the model can monetize. When a model reduced their overall services just to perform with the one device they might get some fast cash but usually will drive off regulars because of how limited they become service wise.

Members are paying to see THE REACTION. Being able to naturally generate the reaction is a bonus to the model because members are suspicious in the first place and it's harder to constantly fake a reaction than to play up a natural one. This can affect the member/model trust relationship that is the basic of gaining regulars.

tl;dr it's a profitable tool under the right conditions but don't forget other tools at your disposal and count on it's income completely.

The more robotic a process becomes the sooner it's replaced by an actual robot

Ugh. This. I end up losing viewers because someone tips for the lush and it's randomly disconnected for the 485748 time and I'm trying to get it to connect again.

• Helpful!
Reactions: oyabeelovely
I got the original model Lush and I love this. What I did not understand is how versatile this is just for local use with a partner. There are nearly an infinite number of variations on vibration patterns. I used it in play with a female partner and let's say my eyes were opened. The technology is definitely early on, but the potential is amazing.

One of my main motives for owning one originally was to understand the model's experience of different vibration levels. Some of my favorite models do not like the highest vibration patterns and discourage members controlling them for that reason. Learning to create interesting patterns and variation at the lowest levels takes some practice.

As a viewer, a lot of my tips are precisely to enjoy a model's reaction to her Lush. So that is a real phenomena. I wish there was more interactivity built into CB directly. It would be awesome if we could tip for 30 seconds of control and have some basic UI then enabled on CB to directly control the device. Having to set up an account, download Lovense Remote, and then establish account to account connections is enough of a hassle that I am sure it intimidates many members into never wanting to try. Building the control directly into the webcam website would make the technology much more widely accessible, and this is something I predict members would want to use a lot.

One feature I think is badly needed is a way to set the maximum vibration level that the model wants to experience. That might be a bit of a cheat, but there is no point in a tool that causes pain or numbness, unless the model is into those things.

I got the original model Lush and I love this. What I did not understand is how versatile this is just for local use with a partner. There are nearly an infinite number of variations on vibration patterns. I used it in play with a female partner and let's say my eyes were opened. The technology is definitely early on, but the potential is amazing.

One of my main motives for owning one originally was to understand the model's experience of different vibration levels. Some of my favorite models do not like the highest vibration patterns and discourage members controlling them for that reason. Learning to create interesting patterns and variation at the lowest levels takes some practice.

As a viewer, a lot of my tips are precisely to enjoy a model's reaction to her Lush. So that is a real phenomena. I wish there was more interactivity built into CB directly. It would be awesome if we could tip for 30 seconds of control and have some basic UI then enabled on CB to directly control the device. Having to set up an account, download Lovense Remote, and then establish account to account connections is enough of a hassle that I am sure it intimidates many members into never wanting to try. Building the control directly into the webcam website would make the technology much more widely accessible, and this is something I predict members would want to use a lot.

One feature I think is badly needed is a way to set the maximum vibration level that the model wants to experience. That might be a bit of a cheat, but there is no point in a tool that causes pain or numbness, unless the model is into those things.

You don't need to make an account or download anything. The model can generate a link for you which you open up in your web browser. The moment you then start (click any buttons) is when your time begins. The links do have expirations though, and the model can only give one at a time, I do believe - and not in a queue system.SO for instance if 2 people "win" or purchase control, the first link must be used/expire before anther link can be generated for the second buyer.

Edit:
Just to say, they are fantastic toys for the models that are honest with them.
I mean some models will be tipped 1 token and then roll around the floor... not over acting too much, huh? lol

Reactions: NikkiLove420
You don't need to make an account or download anything. The model can generate a link for you which you open up in your web browser. The moment you then start (click any buttons) is when your time begins. The links do have expirations though, and the model can only give one at a time, I do believe - and not in a queue system.SO for instance if 2 people "win" or purchase control, the first link must be used/expire before anther link can be generated for the second buyer.

Okay, but it is enough extra work that it discourages anyone from creating a tip menu item to control the Lush for 30 seconds. I has to really be seamless with the website for the usage to be widespread and common.

Edit:
Just to say, they are fantastic toys for the models that are honest with them.
I mean some models will be tipped 1 token and then roll around the floor... not over acting too much, huh? lol

I do not mind exaggeration, because in the end the whole thing is performance art and a kind of hyperbole of the model's real sexuality. But I draw the line at the model who simply fakes the entire reaction to a tip.

Okay, but it is enough extra work that it discourages anyone from creating a tip menu item to control the Lush for 30 seconds. I has to really be seamless with the website for the usage to be widespread and common.

It all comes down to the model and what she and her users find easier. A better, fully integrated system on CB would be great though, especially since the Lovense and similar toys are extremely and hugely popular.

I do not mind exaggeration, because in the end the whole thing is performance art and a kind of hyperbole of the model's real sexuality. But I draw the line at the model who simply fakes the entire reaction to a tip.

You can usually tell these types of models, thankfully. 1 second and low vibration but they are bouncing or rolling around for longer - the only exception is if someone does a big wall of 1s, of course. Every model I have spoken to has said a Lush on low is like a vibration of a phone on low; which isn't that amazing. I understand some models may be much more sensitive than others, but always dip your toes in with a few tokens to see a models reaction (if you're new to them) or watch their reaction from others tipping and decide for yourself.
Some model even have their toy off, or it's not working for many different reasons, so they still put it in and completely fake it.

These models are caught out a lot when they are busy chatting to someone else in PM or another site, you tip, then it's only minutes later they come back to public chat on CB, see the yellow tip indicator and oh look suddenly they start "ooohing and ahhhing" lol. I know some are legit and it's a simple case of their toys disconnecting but sadly, as with scammer users, there are also plenty of models who deceive too. SO don't go throwing bucket loads instantly at models using the toys; observe them (sounds bad but you know what I mean) for their reactions and decide if it's legit and you're enjoying their reaction or not.

You can usually tell these types of models, thankfully. 1 second and low vibration but they are bouncing or rolling around for longer - the only exception is if someone does a big wall of 1s, of course. Every model I have spoken to has said a Lush on low is like a vibration of a phone on low; which isn't that amazing. I understand some models may be much more sensitive than others, but always dip your toes in with a few tokens to see a models reaction (if you're new to them) or watch their reaction from others tipping and decide for yourself.
Some model even have their toy off, or it's not working for many different reasons, so they still put it in and completely fake it.

These models are caught out a lot when they are busy chatting to someone else in PM or another site, you tip, then it's only minutes later they come back to public chat on CB, see the yellow tip indicator and oh look suddenly they start "ooohing and ahhhing" lol. I know some are legit and it's a simple case of their toys disconnecting but sadly, as with scammer users, there are also plenty of models who deceive too. SO don't go throwing bucket loads instantly at models using the toys; observe them (sounds bad but you know what I mean) for their reactions and decide if it's legit and you're enjoying their reaction or not.

I always test things slowly, and you raise valid issues.

That said, this is a surprisingly powerful vibrator. I spent about 30 minutes just holding it in my hand and playing around with minimal power settings, and my hand quickly got sensitized and tired from the power of even level 1, simulating a yellow wall. I combined it with foreplay with my girl, and even at very very low repetitive settings it changed the entire experience in a really positive way.

If you plan on controlling the model's Lovense interactively, one way a member could use his own Lovense is to hold it in his hand and try out a pattern locally first, absorbing the vibrations in a repeated pattern for a minute. Then try to replicate that using a different Android/IOS device on the model's remote Lovense. Now that I have played with the Lush for a few days, I cannot imagine how I would give a model a good experience without the benefit of experiencing the vibration myself first. Without the benefit of his own device, I think many members will make the mistake of just firing at the model on full power too quickly and too often, and that is going to be felt by many models as masochism. I think the magic for many models will be in the first three vibration levels and in developing interesting progressions between those.

Okay Lovense experts, I want to calibrate the power levels in the Lovense Remote app to what models experience on CB as Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 when viewers tip. These are typical levels shown in model tip description in CB rooms:
upload_2018-8-3_17-53-2.png

The following is what you see corresponding to those levels in the Lovense Remote Android application. Strangely enough, Lovense forgot to put numbers on their scale. So I have added numbers 0 through 5 to what I think must correspond to the levels in the chat room. Are any of the models who are using both the CB Lovense bots and the Lovense Remote application able to confirm that I have the calibration marks in the right place? In other words, what I mark as level 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 below actually correspond to the same vibration you feel for those same levels in the CB Lovense bots?

upload_2018-8-3_17-53-21.png

What's with all the stories in this thread of people using lush anally? o_O

Lush is not designed for anal use. It doesn't have a flared base like anal toys are supposed to. I'm pretty sure Lovense mention that themselves somewhere (although now I'm looking for it, it is of course nowhere to be found).

Lush is not designed for anal use. It doesn't have a flared base like anal toys are supposed to. I'm pretty sure Lovense mention that themselves somewhere (although now I'm looking for it, it is of course nowhere to be found).

The only guy in this thread who reported using a Lovense anally was using the Edge. I used mine vaginally on my girl and have been holding it in my hand to help me get a sense of what models feel when they experience different vibration levels.

In support of your point though, I do see a lot of models on CB using Lush anally, which you are right is against their recommended use and voids warranty.

The risk is on them if they use it in an unintentional way. At the same time you have to consider camming is international and all products aren't equally available in all countries so some modes make due with what is available for them since it's clear there's revenue gain from the products. For instance I know that the lush and nora (nobody remembers the Nora) were the only lovense product available in Romania for a long period of time and you'd have to go through massive hurdles to import a hush or domi. Even the lush 2.0 probably won't be available for a very long time in some places. I remember in old school SM days when it was very common to see models using vegetables and brush hands as makeshift toys because real toys were simply not available.

I just noticed a lesbian couple on CB using the Lush anally with a condom. So I guess there is always that option too.

The only guy in this thread who reported using a Lovense anally was using the Edge. I used mine vaginally on my girl and have been holding it in my hand to help me get a sense of what models feel when they experience different vibration levels.

In support of your point though, I do see a lot of models on CB using Lush anally, which you are right is against their recommended use and voids warranty.

Not so much models commenting here that they do it as people telling stories of models doing it, and I noticed that no-one had brought up the flared base thing and that's an important safety thing. I've been hearing a lot about this the last week or so as well, and the more I hear it the more surprised/frustrated I am that people don't realise its genuinely dangerous to use them this way.

The risk is on them if they use it in an unintentional way. At the same time you have to consider camming is international and all products aren't equally available in all countries so some modes make due with what is available for them since it's clear there's revenue gain from the products. For instance I know that the lush and nora (nobody remembers the Nora) were the only lovense product available in Romania for a long period of time and you'd have to go through massive hurdles to import a hush or domi. Even the lush 2.0 probably won't be available for a very long time in some places. I remember in old school SM days when it was very common to see models using vegetables and brush hands as makeshift toys because real toys were simply not available.

That makes a lot of sense. I can understand that, and I'll admit I hadn't thought of what it's like to get sex toys in other places.

Reactions: LOVENSE
I wouldn't say I hate it but I'm not particularly fond of it.

Mine disconnects AT LEAST every five minutes and so I constantly end up having to pull the app up on my phone and then click the in browser extension settings a few times just to get it to reconnect.

Not to mention every time it does this, it pops up a message saying the toy has disconnected/connected and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn this feature off. It also tells the room that "This model doesn't have a toy connected right now so your tip has been added to the queue." It never actually does so I also end up having to manually type it in a "tester vibe" as to not be disingenuous.

As far as the vibrations go, I actually prefer the rumblies of this over some of my other vibrators. WHEN IT ACTUALLY WORKS. Mine has started acting like it wants to vibrate in response to a tip but then just doesn't on occasion.

Mine has been used for less than a month.

Mine disconnects AT LEAST every five minutes and so I constantly end up having to pull the app up on my phone and then click the in browser extension settings a few times just to get it to reconnect.

When you click the extension settings, what exactly are you selecting / pressing in the extension that re-establishes the connection?

You might benefit from version 2.0 of the Lush since that has the Bluetooth enhanced

I
When you click the extension settings, what exactly are you selecting / pressing in the extension that re-establishes the connection?

You might benefit from version 2.0 of the Lush since that has the Bluetooth enhanced

In the Lovense Browser, the small gray webcam icon towards the upper right hand corner of the window. I literally have to make sure that my phone screen is on the Lovense app and then repeatedly click this button after waiting for it to load a few times for it to reestablish the connection. Other times I have to open the actual settings and re-scan it into my app.

The good old fashioned "try turning it off and then on again" has failed me.

Any info on how long it took to actually get to you? I only see it for sale here and it sounds like it's one of those "could take months" things. https://www.lovense.com/lush2-presale

Status
Not open for further replies.