AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mackenzie Lueck

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
This might be the post that gets me banned from these forums, if so then damnit I'm going down swinging. That poor girl did not deserve to die, and her body shouldn't have been burned like that. You motherfuckers that come to this site with a hard on for a particular model asking and begging to know her real name make me sick; you're a bunch of sick bastards. What happened to Ms. Lueck is the very god damn reason we troll your sorry asses so hard when you venture by doing what we've all seen you do. You sorry motherfuckers aren't fooling us, you're only fooling yourselves.

You misinterpret what you think is love, or what you feel it to be. Lemme clue you dickless wonders onto something: it ain't love you're experiencing, its infatuation. You don't love that model, you don't love that girl that decides for whatever reason to become a sugar baby. And guess what? She don't love you either. No matter how much you beg and profess your feelings for her she ain't going to drop everything on an off chance to meet up with you. Stop being such a cheap, selfish son of a bitch and tip her well; chances are she will appreciate that and just maybe she'll show you a nip...let it go at that. Camming is her job, not meeting up with you. Live and let live. But more than anything live.

Again, what happened to that poor girl is a god damned shame, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know if Utah has the death penalty, but if it doesn't may they ship his sorry ass to Texas and put him in the express lane to death row. And stop wasting our fucking time with you're worthless "Who is she posts?". You don't need to know and even if we do know who she is we ain't telling. So fuck you and fuck off.

This might be the post that gets me banned from these forums, if so then damnit I'm going down swinging. That poor girl did not deserve to die, and her body shouldn't have been burned like that. You motherfuckers that come to this site with a hard on for a particular model asking and begging to know her real name make me sick; you're a bunch of sick bastards. What happened to Ms. Lueck is the very god damn reason we troll your sorry asses so hard when you venture by doing what we've all seen you do. You sorry motherfuckers aren't fooling us, you're only fooling yourselves.

You misinterpret what you think is love, or what you feel it to be. Lemme clue you dickless wonders onto something: it ain't love you're experiencing, its infatuation. You don't love that model, you don't love that girl that decides for whatever reason to become a sugar baby. And guess what? She don't love you either. No matter how much you beg and profess your feelings for her she ain't going to drop everything on an off chance to meet up with you. Stop being such a cheap, selfish son of a bitch and tip her well; chances are she will appreciate that and just maybe she'll show you a nip...let it go at that. Camming is her job, not meeting up with you. Live and let live. But more than anything live.

Again, what happened to that poor girl is a god damned shame, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know if Utah has the death penalty, but if it doesn't may they ship his sorry ass to Texas and put him in the express lane to death row. And stop wasting our fucking time with you're worthless "Who is she posts?". You don't need to know and even if we do know who she is we ain't telling. So fuck you and fuck off.
Tragic story, for sure. But you make it sound in this post as if she was stalked by a cam site member or something...

The girl was not reported to have anything to do with camming or anything of the like, as far as I can tell. She went and met up with someone and never came home. Very different story than if she was found by a cam site stalker.

What happened to her was horrible but your anger seems totally misplaced. Yes, some guys may get carried away with the fantasy but without some level of obsession, guess what, cam modeling won’t exist. I know many guys who are good at controlling their impulses and spending. If the world were filled with guys like this, no one would spend a dime on sex workers. I guess that would be your perfect world? The majority of the guys who frequent cam sites are sex obsessed, may have some odd fetish here and there and 99.99% aren’t murderers.

The majority of the guys who frequent cam sites are sex obsessed

I don't think that's necessarily true. Given the popularity of non-nude and hangout models, some dudes are just looking for a community to interact with. Others find models a more direct way to get an orgasm than going to a bar and hoping they find a girl who wants to fuck them.

Scary story, though. I saw the guy's Tinder profile on reddit, seemed normal enough (most people do). So, the murderer was writing a novel about burning people to death? Something like that happened in Canada. This wannabe filmmaker wrote a screenplay about a murderer, and actually murdered a guy in his garage. Almost murdered 2, but one got away. He lured the victims by pretending to be a beautiful blonde on Tinder.

Yeah, we all need to be careful online! Men, women, and especially sex workers!

I know she wasn't a can model, I get that; but she did put herself out there as an ad hoc sex worker. Most of my anger in that post (and I'll admit I was angry) was directed toward those who come to these forums begging for help to find the real name and location of a particular model, and a reminder why we don't put up with that shit. So yeah I get it, Kenzie wasn't a can model but she did dabble in sex work and did NOT deserve to die like that.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Status
Not open for further replies.