AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Made agreement with model no split camming in private...yet model is split camming in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel where @velvetgrind is coming from. I do privates only with one model and ask that she go away on the one other stream during our session mainly because we don't really do a lot of sexual stuff, we spend a lot of time talking about things that are personal to both of us. I'm cool with someone paying to spy on that, but I am not comfortable with the stream-jackers recording and publishing our conversations. She also doesn't want some of what we talk about out there.

I feel where @velvetgrind is coming from. I do privates only with one model and ask that she go away on the one other stream during our session mainly because we don't really do a lot of sexual stuff, we spend a lot of time talking about things that are personal to both of us. I'm cool with someone paying to spy on that, but I am not comfortable with the stream-jackers recording and publishing our conversations. She also doesn't want some of what we talk about out there.
That is a really interesting scenario that I had never really considered before, great comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.