AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mail Check Payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2021
Hey guys...my streamate payment history said my payment has been issued on the 6th of October...but I couldn't find it. Can someone else use ur sm cheque if they find it?
Also I haven't been streaming much so my last payment was in 2019....also...in the same issued amount it has an extra amount which is not added to the total issued. Does anyone know why my payment may have been delayed? Or why the other amount has not been added?

Or why the other amount has not been added?
Often this happens due to video sales, or alternately your last stream in 2019? You never hit the payout limit, but the money was still there waiting for the next time you did hit it perhaps.

I get ACH but all of my payments have been going through fine. If you use World Pay there has been an issue with that recently, however, which has been causing stressful delays.

Try asking in the streamate thread, people may not see your query very fast over here.

Last edited:
Often this happens due to video sales, or alternately your last stream in 2019? You never hit the payout limit, but the money was still there waiting for the next time you did hit it perhaps.

I get ACH but all of my payments have been going through fine. If you use World Pay there has been an issue with that recently, however, which has been causing stressful delays.

Try asking in the streamate thread, people may not see your query very fast over here.
Thanks alot! But the amount was $253...

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Maybe you just didn't see my post yesterday, but I had responded to you on your other thread about the check concern (You have three different threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.