AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Major Data Breach

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Apparently there was a major data breach that was recently uncovered that affects PussyCash and ImLive, plus a host of major affiliates and other camming related sites.

According the the report, the data breach affects both models and members with data going back at least 25 years, to just a few weeks ago. It's a pretty damning report, but rather than going into detail I'll post a link to the report so all can read it and determine if you might be affected by this.

Site Leak(s)

The amount and type of retrieved data is extensive and would allow for identity theft and a host of other life altering actions if 'bad faith actors' have indeed come into possession of the data.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Not saying this isn't bad but to clarify for anyone panic clicking this thread, this article is referring to the one that happened 2 years ago. There's not a new breach.

Thanks so much for this clarification!

This popped up in my feed due to the recent update.
I had no idea this occurred 2 years ago.

My apologies to everyone.

@Lucid1 Not your fault, you did the right thing posting about it. No idea why this site didn't include the publishing date next to the recent update date. This is exactly why it's important to do so, people will panic click and think it's a recent happening, especially when the article itself says "The folders included could be up to 15-20 years old, but are also as recent as the last few weeks." how could we know they're talking about 2020 from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.