AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Report of misuse of personal data by a modeling studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2023
Dear Chaturbate support team:

I am contacting you to report a possible case of misuse of my personal data by a modeling studio that has used my identity documents to allow other models to access the Chaturbate platform. I believe this is a serious violation of Chaturbate's terms and conditions of use, as well as applicable law.

I have discovered that a modeling studio has altered and used my ID to create fake accounts on Chaturbate and allow other models to access the platform using my information. This is completely illegal and I have no relationship with these models or this modeling studio. I am very concerned about my safety and privacy.

Please note that I have nothing to do with these fake accounts and have not given my consent for my identity documents to be used on Chaturbate. I ask that you take immediate steps to investigate this matter and protect my personal information.

Dear Chaturbate support team:

I am contacting you to report a possible case of misuse of my personal data by a modeling studio that has used my identity documents to allow other models to access the Chaturbate platform. I believe this is a serious violation of Chaturbate's terms and conditions of use, as well as applicable law.

I have discovered that a modeling studio has altered and used my ID to create fake accounts on Chaturbate and allow other models to access the platform using my information. This is completely illegal and I have no relationship with these models or this modeling studio. I am very concerned about my safety and privacy.

Please note that I have nothing to do with these fake accounts and have not given my consent for my identity documents to be used on Chaturbate. I ask that you take immediate steps to investigate this matter and protect my personal information.
You need to contact support@chaturbate.com with that info.

This forum has nothing to do with CB other than a support person, who is just a user here just like you, replying to others that have already contacted support. All they will tell you is to contact support with any issues you may have

Upvote 0
I already did and they answered this: We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered identification or assisted others in providing us with false identification or identification which does not belong to them, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Due to this serious violation, your accounts were terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Upvote 0
I wonder if someone (studio, or God forbid Chaturbate) was hacked? There seems to be a sudden uptick in broadcasters being banned because their (sometimes altered) documents are being used to create new accounts. It happened recently to a model I follow and she is freaked the fuck out. She certainly didn't give her ID to anyone yet other people some how got ahold of it and are using it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.