AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Malicious down votes and comments on CB—-it’s gotten out of control

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
I really need help with this @punker barbie .
I have emailed CB support and am awaiting a response.

But I keep getting users on CB tip to rate down. And leave very abusive messages. This happened again today and I was only on for 1 hour.

I want this investigated and the votes and comments removed as they are clearly NOT given in the spirit of your rating system.

@punker barbie I hope you can assist with this. And I will private message you with my CB user name. Thank you.

I reported a user yesterday for giving thumbs-down to a model that was in a pvt show. There was no reason todo bad to that model and the guy just wanted to do it with multiple accounts because he liked it.

*You Always can click the message and report it.
*You can turn off satisfaction rating (but below 66% you get a hig-risk-room mark and tippers get a warning to tip)

Thats all i know and i hope punker barbie knows more about what to do.

Goodluck!

Upvote 0
3 days now and no response from CB. Yesterday a user I previously banned came back and tipped 25 tokens and left message that “I was old and boring”. Another user the day before tipped 25 tokens and said “you should quit”.
Neither valid, both malicious. These mostly come from previously banned users who come back out of spite and try to get back at you for banning them. Still waiting for a response from support.

Upvote 0
I reported a user yesterday for giving thumbs-down to a model that was in a pvt show. There was no reason todo bad to that model and the guy just wanted to do it with multiple accounts because he liked it.

*You Always can click the message and report it.
*You can turn off satisfaction rating (but below 66% you get a hig-risk-room mark and tippers get a warning to tip)

Thats all i know and i hope punker barbie knows more about what to do.

Goodluck!
And did reporting it yield any results for the model? I sent screenshots of the down vote messages and get no replies.

Upvote 0
As far as i can see it did not helped. The model has now 1 thumb up and two thumbs down. The names he uses are mr1966 and saggy_tit_lover and he said he has much more accounts.

Upvote 0

How do you know this was done purely out of spite or for the fun of it?
Were you also in the pvt show? Had you seen PMs discussed or conversations?

I am not trying to side with the guy, as he may well have done it to be a jerk but I am trying to be devil's advocate slightly, and my point is, maybe something was agreed or said or implied/suggested, then she didn't/wouldn't do it in PVT so he gave the thumbs down. Or it could be another reason. It could be many "simple" or stupid reasons. We can't fully know, even if the model swears blindly that "he had no reason to do it".

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I really need help with this @punker barbie .
I have emailed CB support and am awaiting a response.

But I keep getting users on CB tip to rate down. And leave very abusive messages. This happened again today and I was only on for 1 hour.

I want this investigated and the votes and comments removed as they are clearly NOT given in the spirit of your rating system.

@punker barbie I hope you can assist with this. And I will private message you with my CB user name. Thank you.

Definitely, in your case this guy (or people?) are being arseholes, there seems to be no doubt about this.
Have you tried doing what I suggested before? Try to just ignore them and not physically show it bothering you, and this also includes not discussing it whilst you're on cam with viewers. It's these kinds of things that feed the trolls and keep them doing what they do.

I definitely still think if you see yourself with another thumbs down, you should NOT click the score to read the comments, this is obviously annoying and frustrating to you (as it would be for anyone), and you clearly know this person (or people) who are giving the thumbs DOWN are leaving a negative comment with it, so why go through the aggravation and causing yourself upset? As soon as you see "yet another" thumbs down, don't click it, just eye roll and "ahh morons, yet another thumbs-down and comment" - and report it again.

Reactions: lovelylaura
Upvote 0
I have reported it to CB but they don’t even email me back with a response. It would be nice to at least get a response from CB, even if they don’t want to do anything about it, which seems to be the case.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure that harassing support will serve you in arguing that you won't harass users.
have you been strictly short in your answer ? as short as your last post here is the best, no need a whole history and hundred arguments

else, they'll certainly keep the reading of the novel for later, and take longer to understand what you are talking about.
How do you know this was done purely out of spite or for the fun of it?
Were you also in the pvt show? Had you seen PMs discussed or conversations?

I am not trying to side with the guy, as he may well have done it to be a jerk but I am trying to be devil's advocate slightly, and my point is, maybe something was agreed or said or implied/suggested, then she didn't/wouldn't do it in PVT so he gave the thumbs down. Or it could be another reason. It could be many "simple" or stupid reasons. We can't fully know, even if the model swears blindly that "he had no reason to do it".

The guy came in as mr1966 and didnt say hi but started saying xxx has no tokens, xx has no tokens etc. I have 1000's of tokens.
This happened in 2 minutes and the model went private. When she was in pvt he started tipping to 25 tokens with more insulting messages and saying he can do whatever he want and has 5 accounts.
he switched to his other account and tipped 25 again to vote thumb down and says, just because i can.

*it was the models first day

Feel free to judge and defend him.

Upvote 0
The guy came in as mr1966 and didnt say hi but started saying xxx has no tokens, xx has no tokens etc. I have 1000's of tokens.
This happened in 2 minutes and the model went private. When she was in pvt he started tipping to 25 tokens with more insulting messages and saying he can do whatever he want and has 5 accounts.
he switched to his other account and tipped 25 again to vote thumb down and says, just because i can.

That is awful. Again I wish CB would take action and do something in cases such as this. But it appears they don’t see it as a big deal.

Upvote 0

I am not judging or defending him based on your original post.
You gave no indication as to "how" you knew he did what he did, and lots of people can easily guess, etc and make problems without knowing or understanding. It just seemed like you made assumptions without any real info. That's all. On camsites especially, you can easily take stuff out of context. Just a simple example for that is when guys assume the model is talking with someone, but then they are clearly/definitely not (for example me). SO many assumptions can be made for many different reasons, so it's always good to know when you (or anyone) isn't going to make those assumptions. I wasn't for or against him, you or the model with the info provided. As stated I was just asking the questions and playing devil's advocate - nothing was meant by it, neither good nor bad.

But yes, in this case, especially against a new model, this is even more worrying.

Upvote 0
I am not judging or defending him based on your original post.
You gave no indication as to "how" you knew he did what he did, and lots of people can easily guess, etc and make problems without knowing or understanding. It just seemed like you made assumptions without any real info. That's all. On camsites especially, you can easily take stuff out of context. Just a simple example for that is when guys assume the model is talking with someone, but then they are clearly/definitely not (for example me). SO many assumptions can be made for many different reasons, so it's always good to know when you (or anyone) isn't going to make those assumptions. I wasn't for or against him, you or the model with the info provided. As stated I was just asking the questions and playing devil's advocate - nothing was meant by it, neither good nor bad.

But yes, in this case, especially against a new model, this is even more worrying.
Totally understand and agreed. It upsets me a lot when i see how bad models can be treated.
Trying to cheat, being rude, treating them like a robot etcetera and not realizing there is a real person behind that cam showing all her privace to us users.
And there are exceptions of course (reason i got a ban from cb :p ) but it would be great if some people realized more that models are human beings that are doing something very special.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.