AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Managing basic things during private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
For example, what do you do if you need to eat or go to the bathroom? And then there's also the question of specific circumstances with members. For ex, I remember years back I was streaming on mfc and while I was new, I was talking to the audience and had a rule that I will not type directly to you unless you tip to pm, and this guy said he was deaf. To this DAY I wonder if he was just trying to take advantage of a young and new model (I was 18 at the time and had just opened my account) or if he was actually deaf. What would you do in this situation? If a guy is actually deaf, I felt shallow/rude acttively ignoring him (which I can't remember if I did for a short amount of time or not), but if he's just taking advantage of a newer model, then that's shit and obviously I don't want to let people get away with this. What is the "standard" thing a cammodel would do in these situations, and what are some more unique & creative approaches you've seen?

Ok so, as someone who is disabled but not in that particular way and also a cammer. We understand that sometimes we have to pay for accommodations. Anyone who expects someone to work for free to accommodate their needs is unlikely to be a worthwhile person to pour your effort into. If someone tipped for typing and afterwards mentioned they were hard of hearing then I would be inclined to give them extra consideration.

Another important thing to remember is that this person would have access to captioning software...aka subtitles.

Aside from that...I once did a 6hr private where they wanted me to do toy play the whole time...they were having trouble "finishing" due to being very high. I eventually just turned off my computer and sent a message saying that my internet was broken. It got to a point where no amount of money was worth staying.

Last night I had snacks above my laptop and ate them while standing up and dancing with my head off cam. Sometimes I eat on free cam but I always lose viewers when I do.

Going to the bathroom I usually either say I'm topping up my drink or simply that I will be back in 2min and don't explain where I'm going.

Reactions: Wuggie and redsilk
Upvote 0
Ok so, as someone who is disabled but not in that particular way and also a cammer. We understand that sometimes we have to pay for accommodations. Anyone who expects someone to work for free to accommodate their needs is unlikely to be a worthwhile person to pour your effort into. If someone tipped for typing and afterwards mentioned they were hard of hearing then I would be inclined to give them extra consideration.

Another important thing to remember is that this person would have access to captioning software...aka subtitles.

Aside from that...I once did a 6hr private where they wanted me to do toy play the whole time...they were having trouble "finishing" due to being very high. I eventually just turned off my computer and sent a message saying that my internet was broken. It got to a point where no amount of money was worth staying.

Last night I had snacks above my laptop and ate them while standing up and dancing with my head off cam. Sometimes I eat on free cam but I always lose viewers when I do.

Going to the bathroom I usually either say I'm topping up my drink or simply that I will be back in 2min and don't explain where I'm going.

Ahhh, thank you, this is such an insightful reply!

For the bathroom thing, do you also do it while in a private session? That's what I'm most worried about

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0

For the bathroom thing, do you also do it while in a private session? That's what I'm most worried about
Honestly, if a girl I have in a private for a long time, says she would have to go to the bathroom or as AussieCosplay also said, "Go fill up my drink" - then there's nothing wrong with that.. if it's a long private, 2 - 5 minutes won't do much anyways :) and hopefully it's not all action all the time for those long privates !!

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Upvote 0

As Wuggie mentioned, for most PVT I can just hold it. If it's a long one, as long as you're not gone for long it's ok. If it might be a bit, I would ask them if they'd prefer to end the PVT and resume when I'm back. It actually hasn't come up to be honest.
If I know it'll be a long one, of course, I go before it starts.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.