AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manycam on iMac Troubles! Help!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle_Sweet

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 4, 2013
chaturbate.com
Hi y'all,

So, I want to officially say "I'm Sorry" for posting about something that probably has been posted to death. :geek: I have spent quite some time on the forum looking for suggestions, tips and advice on how to get manycam working. Trying what I have found +++ doing quiet a lot of other things to get this working.

Here is my situation:
Goal: Put a watermark on my streaming cam

Problems: I have a 2012 iMac desktop computer, dowloaded the manycams program, I think successfully. I learned how to do the text for the camera and when I check the source, the iMac camera shows up. Check and check, right?!

Well, when I go to broadcast the live cam everything I have done on manycam doesn't show up. Even in the options, manycams doesn't show up as an option. I have taken the suggestion (actually found here) of making sure manycam is up and running BEFORE the MCF website is up with the same failed results.

Restarted my computer several times. Uninstalled and installed manycam twice. Have tried to changed the settings of the cam to see if it will recognize manycam.

I feel like the solution is "right there" but I feel like I am missing something. It is like the iMac computer is refusing to recognize manycam AT ALL!

Well, again, sorry if I am posting about something that probably has been talked about to death & for this post being way, way too long. :oops:

Help, please! Thanks in advance for any and all tips, advice, recommendations!

Hi, I had the exact same problem as you and sadly there is no solution for Mac users.
You have to be using ManyCam on a PC to be able to put your own watermark in and have it show up.
Sorry that I couldn't give you the answer you were hoping to hear :(
As soon as I started camming from a PC, this ceased to be a problem for me.

Reactions: Elle_Sweet
rileystewart said:
Hi, I had the exact same problem as you and sadly there is no solution for Mac users.
You have to be using ManyCam on a PC to be able to put your own watermark in and have it show up.
Sorry that I couldn't give you the answer you were hoping to hear :(
As soon as I started camming from a PC, this ceased to be a problem for me.

thank you so much for replying. I kinda figured this was the case... I literally tried, googled and did everything I could think of to make this work. Oh well! XO

Status
Not open for further replies.