AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ManyVids tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you can at least start sending emails when payments have been sent? Bring it up every time I end up exchanging emails with MV, but since we're talking payouts on this forum, figured might as well bring it up again here, too ;)

It's just always nice knowing when you're getting paid and how big the payout is.
Definitely. We have it on our list of To-Dos. Its not yet a huge priority for us since we don't get the request very often. However, we know it is an important request, and rest assured we will implement it in the near future!

Definitely. We have it on our list of To-Dos. Its not yet a huge priority for us since we don't get the request very often. However, we know it is an important request, and rest assured we will implement it in the near future!

Another very unimportant request that you probably don't ever get (unless there's an email convo with me) is deep-linking referral links. Would love to not cringe at the prospect of referrals not counting when posting links to contests, contest winners, ect.

Great job on the contests in the last half-year or so, by the way. Your new Wednesday thing is pretty exciting, too!

My inputs from as a manyvids customer if I may!

Finding your videos:
Accurate tags for your videos - I use these a lot when I’m looking for something specific.

Video titles – I want to be able to quickly what the video is about just from the title.

Deciding if I want to buy:
Make use of the 9 second preview – don’t have an 8 second intro graphic which fades into the black! I’ve seen some videos that have an edited preview – they show different parts of the video and the clever ones end on a cliff hanger (i.e. ending on pull up a t shirt).

Detailed description – this one is obvious, the more details you put the more likely I’ll know if it’s what I’m looking for.

After buying:
Video file names - add your name to the video file name (or at least make sure you put it in your title graphics). I just have one folder for my MV videos as I buy them from lots of different performers.

Thank you message - A quick thank you message leaves a good impression, it’s also a good opportunity for you to (politely!) ask for a review or to tell them about any special (multi-buy) deals you may be having.
These are definitely some of the key elements models need to keep in mind. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.