AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Masturbation help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2018
Hello. Since most of the members in this group are women, i just want to ask. Why is it that i get a sensation with shower head on my clitoral area rather than my hand on that area? Even oral won't do anything to me. Why is it that?
I don't have any toys, just the shower head. But why do i only get sensation by that?
Is it because of the size of my clitoris?

Maybe your body only responds to gentle stimulation. You might be extra sensitive. Maybe your hand is just the wrong type of stimulation for you. It really depends, and every body is different.

My hand usually feels really awful to me. I can really recommend the Womanizer toy. It puffs air on your clitoris, so it's gentle, but also intense. It might have a similar effect as the water for you.

No, it's not because of the size. I can't find the study, but there is a link between how far away the clit is from the vaginal opening and whether or not a woman can cum from vaginal or clitoral stimulation.

As for why you can't cum from hand alone, Idk man, I love my hitachi. I would recommend it 100 times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.