AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Masturbation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for my evening giggle - I needed it!

Glad you took it the way it was meant, as a compliment.

Camgirl/camwhore/model... however you identify yourself in this business it's all similar. If camwhore offends your sensitive feelings, perhaps this may not be the job for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion
Glad you took it the way it was meant, as a compliment.

Camgirl/camwhore/model... however you identify yourself in this business it's all similar. If camwhore offends your sensitive feelings, perhaps this may not be the job for you.

I've used the word camwhore to identify myself plenty of times, so I promise, it does not hurt my feelings! But I appreciate you trying to look out for them! It does weird me out a little when non-cam people use the term, because it's hard to tell when it's meant as a silly inside joke or whether it's meant derogatory. Any other corner of the internet, I'd assume it was a term spoken as an insult. But considering this is a forum for cam-models and those who appreciate them, it's hard to think that regular members would mean it that way! So a silly compliment it is, hence the giggles! ^_^

I appreciate the two cents! I've been in the game for years now, and I've been called a heck of a lot worse by people with a lot worse intentions. And since I plan on doing this for years to come, I'm sure I'll be called a camwhore only a million more times - and by people who actually intend to be hurtful! So no worries - it doesn't phase me at all anymore! I guess that means this is the perfect job for me!

Man, I feel like I should be getting paid to read explicit masturbation activities and bragging about the size of your cock.
I sort of feel like I should be tipping @AudriTwo every time I see the animated GIF in her sig!

Maybe I am wrong, but that is what it seems like. :/
It sort of seems like that to me as well. However, reading a particular forum thread is a completely voluntary activity.

How often do you jerk off and what do you wank to?

I feel like I just received a troll message from some female profile I match to on Tinder that ends up being a fake created by some dude in India. Because we all know how much women just love to hear from men they don't know at all about all of their jerking habits.

• Funny!
Reactions: DFT
Status
Not open for further replies.