AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

McGregor vs. Mayweather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Who ya got? I assume most have Mayweather winning pretty easily. I also assume most will still be rooting for McGregor. Fight is about a month away but the shenanigans have already started. McGregor clowning those juicehead monkeys was great, highlight of the tour.

McGregor is a great showmaker :cat:
I'm very surprised that Mayweather hadnt lost any matches so far :woot: true hero :happy:

An amazing athlete for sure, crazy work ethic too, but hero isn't a word I'd apply to a dude that beats women.

I'd be surprised if McGregor lands a single punch. It'll be a fun spectacle but I don't think it's gonna be the competitive fight people are hoping for.

Yeah, won't be shocked if Mayweather ends it in the first and yeah, entertaining regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: Marissa Frost
Nice payday for a serial abuser of women and an Irish clown.

Reactions: heybarkeep
The Irish clown seems to be a good dude outside of the octagon. Overrated but he doesn't employ a bunch of juicehead monkeys at least.

I have zero interest in this fight if you can actually call it a fight but I just saw this and had to share

Leaked Footage of Conor McGregor training for his fight with Floyd Mayweather
1t1h7b.gif

Any here going to be watching Cormier/Jones 2 tomorrow night? Getting ready to head out that way and getting excited. Will be cool to see Jones back in action. Rooting for Cormier and Maia but money will be on Jones and Woodley. Lawler and Cerrone should be nuts.

I dislike Mayweather, which its the only reason I would hope McGregor would win. Unfortunately though, McGregor is NOT a boxer and I'm pretty confident he is gonna lose..granted this is all just a show. This isn't a serious fight. Its two men who started drama and realized how large of a payday it would be if they fought.

I mean shit, I'd let Mayweather kick my ass for $200 Million too! :haha:

The best boxers on the planet, many destined for the hall of fame and a couple of all time greats, have been trying and failing to punch Floyd Mayweather for the best part of 20 years. That a guy with limited amateur experience is being allowed into the ring with possibly the best boxer of this generation, and one of the all time greats, is ridiculous. It's an exhibition fight and nothing else.

McGregor is out of his depth and swimming in different waters. He's a badminton player going for a tennis match.

The fight will end when Floyd decides it does.

"Imagine paying them fools a wage" lmao still cracks me up

Any here going to be watching Cormier/Jones 2 tomorrow night? Getting ready to head out that way and getting excited. Will be cool to see Jones back in action. Rooting for Cormier and Maia but money will be on Jones and Woodley. Lawler and Cerrone should be nuts.

Yeah I watched it. It was a great card and 3 out of 5 fights being awesome is a pretty good return. Cyborg was basically in with a patsy so that fight was a procession and the Woodley/Maia fight was a real stinker. The rest were great though and I was rooting for Jones.

I find it a shame that everyone is talking about a circus fight between Mayweather and Mcgregor while this fight and the upcoming Alvarez/Golovkin fight are both going under the radar. Two real fights between great fighters in their primes and they're going to earn peanuts compared to an exhibition between a retired fighter and someone who has never even boxed.

Yeah, huge fan of Maia but his style usually results in pretty boring fights. Not about to excuse the way Woodley has performed since winning the title either. Just glad they didn't have them try to headline a ppv. Would have done Mighty Mouse numbers.

Completely agree with it being a shame about what goes overlooked but will admit to being part of the problem sometimes. I can appreciate the Jiu-Jitsu of Maia and the pure athletism of guys like Georges but won't always be that entertained or in a rush to watch them fight. Fighters like Lawlor and the Diaz bros make it easy. Same with Brock. The freak show fights in Pride were always entertaining, even if only entertainingly bad. Give me Frye and Takayama in a worked shoot and I will leave feeling entertained. Pretty excited about Jones potentially moving up to fight Brock.

Odds as of now aren't as lopsided as one would expect. Marketing for this fight is everywhere. Pretty excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.