AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting a customer in real life.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it'd were to be a solid story,(if the woman is sincere) the fact of the mother and friends (bit gossip) having an opinion or prejudice wouldn't be a factor to consider, at all, sex worker or not (or sex performance actress) or whatever the job, is none of their business. IMO the main factors here to consider is that the whole adventure might have physical risks if the person is not cautious(and I was super ignorant of many things at 20, but...actually quite more than this guy, surely) also that he might get convinced to put a lot of money by being fooled (u never now on Internet, but he sounds like a good guy), somehow, (besides the trip costs, I mean), and there's a more than obvious emotional risk. This last one, if taken the punch the right way (and hoping not receiving physical punches from the ex), might be good to suffer it, might help learning to know people better, and stuff.

Edit: If she has not asked any money, that a good thing. Still doesn't means she's not going to...
Yeah she still might and hell I just wanna go visit the country anyways I've never been outside mine so will be fun to travel we will see she seems like a pretty straight person but oh well

" I just wanna go visit the country anyways I've never been outside mine "---> This is a good reason to go then. Tell us about your trip, later... I've never been to Romania, am curious. Also about how things turn out with the woman, it could go well.

Well update on the trip, i just got back and was probably the best time ive had in my entire life, she is moving to the us in november. We just clicked so well it was so awesome
Dets, man, dets.

Stay at a hotel, or her place? Did you plant a US flag on that shite?

awesome dude. hardly ever hear back from posts like this so i always wonder how things turn out. but yea, down to business, did you plant a us flag on that?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Haha yeah i did and i stayed at her place and it was a very beautiful place with beautiful friendly people had a blast would recommend anyone to visit met her parents they loved me and gave me thier blessings with their daughter which i promised to never let her down which i really do love this girl anyways

This is very important...does she already know how to drive a car?

No lol and we took taxi everywhere anyways is really cheap cost like 8$ usd for like a 30 min car ride

No lol and we took taxi everywhere anyways is really cheap cost like 8$ usd for like a 30 min car ride
Well if she is going to be driving when she comes here, pay to send her to driving school. Do NOT try to teach her yourself. I was joking about the kidney stuff, but this is dead serious. You have been warned.

As a 22 year old who doesn't drive I'm confused.

Is this something to do with her being foreign or what?

Reactions: SaffronBurke

I live in an area whee public transportation is not cheap or convenient. Being new in a foreign country she's gonna need independence, is what I think he's getting at.

Last I knew, driving school isn't required, all a person has to do is pass the written test to get their learner's permit, then they can drive with any licensed driver over the age mandated in their state while they learn, then they can just take the test and get their license.

Congratulations, but what I'd really like to know is how you can afford to spend all that time traveling at 20. I'm more jealous of that than of the marriage thing, tbh.
Haha yeah this experience in general has been awesome to be able to live there that long was so cool will never forget it, but i work at a factory and right before i left i worked every single day for a whole.month literally and i make 20$ an hour so the overtime was awesome lol

Reactions: Sevrin
Thought I'd update this of whats happened, i went and lived with her for 2 months in romania and we got married. Now she is moving here to america in probably about 2 months and we both couldnt be happier.
Congrats (I mean that). All the best.

You have inspired a generation. Your story will give hope to thousands. (tongue in cheek)

Reactions: Sevrin and jjwattt
Haha yeah this experience in general has been awesome to be able to live there that long was so cool will never forget it, but i work at a factory and right before i left i worked every single day for a whole.month literally and i make 20$ an hour so the overtime was awesome lol

I'm with Sevrin. Getting married is great, but, WOW that is a sweet job! 20 bucks an hour and you can have two months off and at the age of 20 something! Never give up that job.

You living the dream!

Reactions: Sevrin and jjwattt
Status
Not open for further replies.