AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting a customer in real life.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2016
So I've been talking to this girl on chaturbate for a couple of months now and i never would have foreseen us taking it this far but she is crazy about me and so am I. She lives in another country me US her Romania and I'm coming to visit her in September, she was very hesitant at first to get personal with me and I never forced it, we just kinda 'clicked'. So one day she gave me her number and now we talk all day nonstop, she will call me atleast 5 times a day. She asks me everyday when my passport will be in etc. etc. and was her idea for me to visit her I even asked her to help me find a hotel to stay near her but she insisted I stay at her house. I can tell she is really in love with me but I was just wondering if anyone else has been in a situation like this? Or if I should be afraid of anything. Thanks

I'd be a little reticent about staying at her place. The excitement and high of online attraction can result in a huge comedown when reality bites and you're breathing the same air, and well, you're just not that into each other. Take it slowly, tread carefully, and leave your kidneys with a trusted family member. :rofl:

Thanks for yalls input and I'm kinda sketched out but idk I'm only 20 and I'm not ugly or fat or anything like I said I never thought it would take off to what it has and she is 22 but idk lol

Does anyone know of something like this working out and there be a real relationship or someone loosing there kidneys. Lots of risk imho

Now, I'm not saying your relationship isn't real, or that she isn't a lovely person. I'm just saying... have you searched this forum for "romania visit her"?
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/search/715951/?q=romania+visit+her&o=relevance&c[node]=15

It just doesn't end the way the guys hope most of the time.
Hey I agree and I told her from the get go it wasn't about me meeting her just to have sex, she works at a studio too and she has given me her personal info name and number fb all that so we kno we are real people. Today I texted her and told her I bought tickets to see her and she called me and said she was about to cry she was so happy, and all of her coworkers know me because she talks about me all the time apparently. Like I said at first she didn't even want me to know where she lived and we were going to just meet publicly but in the last 3 weeks or so she has just been getting so personal and like I said wants me to stay at her place and even when she has to work stay there I just want all this to be true because it's sounding like a fairytale lol

I just want all this to be true because it's sounding like a fairytale lol

Red flag alert, red flag alert.

Meant it sounds like a fairytale because we just live in 2 separate worlds literally across the globe from each other. And thanks I will def be looking for signs like that and I don't wanna touch to much on her personal life but she just moved a couple weeks ago and never asked me for a dime.

Yeah, the scam usually works like detailed in this thread:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...e-of-them-posts-cam-she-really-like-me.19495/

She needs the money for stuff just after you pay for your plane tickets.

ETA: I really hope she's for real though. I'd love to hear a positive end to this story for once.
Thanks and I read that whole thread our situation is kinda similar, I'm 20 and she is 22 but I'm not worried about her just wanting money because I'm actually decent looking no offense to the other dude at all, I'll just play by ear and thank you for the best wishes

Thanks and I read that whole thread our situation is kinda similar, I'm 20 and she is 22 but I'm not worried about her just wanting money because I'm actually decent looking no offense to the other dude at all, I'll just play by ear and thank you for the best wishes

Being good looking doesn't really mean all that much. You can still get scammed.
Do you HAVE money that she's aware of? Did you spend a good amount of money on her before things got serious? Her not outright asking for it doesn't mean it's not her end game, long cons are just as common.

Just be super aware.

Being good looking doesn't really mean all that much. You can still get scammed.
Do you HAVE money that she's aware of? Did you spend a good amount of money on her before things got serious? Her not outright asking for it doesn't mean it's not her end game, long cons are just as common.

Just be super aware.
I totally agree she could just be scamming me this whole time too and I know it's her job to make me feel like we have a connection idk I just feel different about it I'm sure every other guy says the same thing but we will see even if our 'status' crumbles I'll still go visit Romania

Pretty sure there was a very attractive fellow here who actually got the travel scam. Maybe that was his thread. I didn't check. Haven't seen him in a while here though.

You act like being attractive is some kind of rarity. Like your attractive. So obvi she wants you and not something from you because she totally has never met any attractive local men.

I mean. I hope it works out bro. At the very least you will see a new country. You should probs arrange a hotel back up and plans to see the country. It's beautiful. Wouldn't want your trip to be a waste of things fell through.

Me saying I was attractive was pertaining to that one thread. I kno that there's millions of other guys out there that look better than me. I'm just stupid enough to believe she might be out for something other than money too.

No I haven't in a few weeks, but she still calls me everyday, I know that doesn't mean anything just saying

No I haven't in a few weeks, but she still calls me everyday, I know that doesn't mean anything just saying
It's a start, and you should keep it that way. You are not in love with each other, trust me... you're just infatuated. I hope it goes well for you, book a hotel room for crying out loud though. Even if you don't stay there, have it ready because that's what a responsible and level headed adult would do when chasing after a naked internet lady in a foreign country.

It's a start, and you should keep it that way. You are not in love with each other, trust me... you're just infatuated. I hope it goes well for you, book a hotel room for crying out loud though. Even if you don't stay there, have it ready because that's what a responsible and level headed adult would do when chasing after a naked internet lady in a foreign country.
Haha true true alright thanks

There was a Russian model I used to chat with. One of her regulars was on a university trip in her area. She agreed to meet him for an evening and was naturally a bit apprehensive about it. I am sure that goes both ways. They went out to dinner and she visited his hotel room (I was a gentleman and didn't ask what happened in hotel room) . They went out to a club another night. On his last night there, he proposed marriage to her which she declined. She was engaged to be married already. She said he turned out to be a nice guy and had made cookies for all the girls in the studio. When he got back to the US, I saw him in her room again...so looks like he was spared his kidneys. or at least one of them. ;)

Sometime's I get nervous to tell people I'm Russian, or French because I see how those models can be sterotyped a bit, but from reading this thread and the other threads, it seems like a lot of premiums do get tricked by some models like that. I have had a lot of premiums ask me to meet up with them since I am in the US, but because of scams that happen and well, the risk of a 21 year old college student getting kidnapped, it seems to be slightly unappealing. You might be 22 and a man, but things can still happen to you outside of your country. Heck, it can even happen inside your country. I want to go to Latvia one day to visit some russian family, but even just to visit family I would still book a hotel and be cautious. I am even thinking about bringing a friend with me when I decide to go. Just make sure you're saving up money and be on the look out for anything suspicious. It would be a shame if something happend to another nice guy. Also, just throwing this out there. Looks don't actually matter. Sometimes people do like the way someone looks and can have a lustful attraction to them, but to truly be in love with them and care about them, you fall for their personality. I'm a demi sexual, so I can do sexual acts and enjoy them based on the connections I have with people. Not saying you two don't love eachother, but how much do you two actually connect? Do you actually know about eachothers personal lives? If you have to post a thread about this whole topic and if you feel any doubt, and you see your situation being similar to other men, then that's already a red flag. I suggest you book the hotel just in case.

Reactions: Admiralfoot
you're 20 years old and hanging out on mfc? and thinking about visiting a girl half way across the world?

my advice is close mfc, go outside and talk to some girls where you live.
Oh wow, i misread his age, so SHES 22 and HES 20. ._. hes younger than me and traveling to another country to meet someone he doesn't know. . .. ahhh. My statement still stands.

I don't wanna get too personal but I just moved to my state that I live in for work I'm 20 live by myself I got lots of friends at work but I work at a plant and they are all in late 20s to late 30s working there, married, kids all that shit so it's kinda hard to go out and meet people especially since I'm not old enough to even drink yet :/ and ya the fact I Posted this thread does show I have a little uncertainty about it all but how could anyone not? I just wanted to see if anyone's every experienced this

I got lots of friends at work but I work at a plant and they are all in late 20s to late 30s working there, married, kids all that shit so it's kinda hard to go out and meet people especially since I'm not old enough to even drink yet :/ and ya the fact I Posted this thread does show I have a little uncertainty about it all but how could anyone not? I just wanted to see if anyone's every experienced this
Have you asked the opinions of any of your older, more experienced IRL friends/coworkers?

Nah I don't thing I could pretty embarrassing to say I wanna meet a girl off a cam site but I mean yolo.
Yeah I wouldn't mention camsites, that would definitely cause people to jump to conclusions. You could just say it's a woman you've been chatting with on the internet...

Me and a customer fell in love and he moved from the east coast to Hawaii to move in with me after having a long-distance relationship for months. (Like skyping ridiculously +8 hours a day...I'm not even kidding haha) We've been living together for almost a year and it's been the most incredible relationship I have ever been in. So I want to bring some light and hope that it does indeed happen more often than people think and it can work. With my situation, it makes me want it to work out for everyone but unfortunately, I can't tell you whether or not she is legit or whether it will work much like any other relationship. My best advice is to be careful, since this involves going to another country, please secure a place to stay that isn't with her. The other threads about meeting models speak for themselves.

When my boyfriend told his brother he met me from a camsite, his brother seemed cynical about us working out--but nearly a year later we're doing amazing. You don't need to tell people you met on a camsite. Just use logic, be responsible, DO tell your irl family/friends where you are going & go in with no huge expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.