AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting up with a camgirl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2021
Before I get into anything I'd like to get some things out of the way.. English is not my first nor second language, and I know some other guys have posted stories like mine but I genuinely think they are misleading or just attention seeking. I would also like to point out that I do not know what the purpose of this thread is, I have no specific topic or end goal. Just writing as it comes. It might be a long thread, I have no idea to be honest.
Also.. I'm leaving some details out for privacy reasons.

I am somewhat new to camsites, I made an account on one of these sites about 3 months ago. On this site I first tried dipping my toes into the water, I had some private shows just to see what it was all about. Once I had somewhat figured the whole camsite thing out, I thought I would have a real go this time and spend a little more for a longer and more fun private show.. That's when I stumbled upon this eastern european girl, at first we only had fun on the site in private shows, one thing led to another and she asked if I had whatsapp, which I immediately installed lol. I was a little confused as to what we were gonna use whatsapp for (At first I thought it was used by models to say ''Hey! I'm live come join''), but we started chatting, not like on the site but about everyday stuff, family, dreams etc.. this was to me the start of a online friendship, I thought it was pretty weird at first but went along with, never been one to chat online to people or even use camsites. After going back and forth on whatsapp almost everyday through out the whole day, she started joking that I should come visit her, I always replied jokingly that I was on my way, but eventually it got to the point where we started discussing wether I should really come and see her (bear in mind she lived around 4000 kms from me). At first it seemed like something that would never happen, and I think she thought so too, that was until we really clicked one day and decided to do c2c (we already followed each on social medias, had sent pictures and stuff so my face wasn't going to be a surprise to her). Around an hour after the private show had ended she messaged me telling me she really wanted me to come see her, I was happy to hear that because I wanted to go.

Now.. just gonna sum it up 'cause this thread is a mess. We text everyday about all kinds of stuff, I am the only guy she follows on social media, I am now a mod in her chat, we're the same age and both single, I am not her biggest tipper (at all lol), there is no pressure on me giving her any money or coming to see her (she just says she would love it if I came), she has shown me her family and is very honest about her life in general. I genuinely like her personality and I think she really likes me
I personally think there is something here, I know a lot of guys have fallen for scams by girls saying their loved ones are sick and need surgery, but I don't see any of those red flags here.. Am I being delusional? I only ask because I have read these stories and they made me a little paranoid.

And in case you haven't noticed.. I am also new on ACF so apologies if I post this in the wrong section.

Feel free to give any kind of feedback you want, I know this thread is all over the place and I probably forgot to mention some things so just ask if you're curious about something.

I wouldn't say you're being delusional, but be honest with yourself.

How long has she worked there?
do you both share the same language?
What makes you so special?
is she from a poor country? how many tokens have you been giving her ? :giggle:
does she work in a studio or is she independent?
Is it her real social media or her model account that you added?

Depending on what site you're using, she could be making quite alot of money from your privates in comparison to what the average user tips.
A lot of members don't go private and just tip little amounts through public room (nothing wrong with that ) but privates can be a nice payday depending on the model\camsite.

That stories that you see posted on this forum are very real, these things do happen. The odds are stacked against you pretty high.
My advice, Proceed with caution and expect the worst. or don't proceed at all.

I'm not going to give you any ideas about visiting some random cammodel 4000kms away, its a terrible, terrible idea.
but if it comes down to it, at least do your research first.

AND PLEASE POST BACK HERE AFTER YOU VISIT.
I'm sick of seeing these dudes saying they are going to visit a cam-model, but never return here. i wanna know how the story ends god damnit

Depending on what site you're using, she could be making quite alot of money from your privates in comparison to what the average user tips.
A lot of members don't go private and just tip little amounts through public room (nothing wrong with that ) but privates can be a nice payday depending on the model\camsite.

That stories that you see posted on this forum are very real, these things do happen. The odds are stacked against you pretty high.

I'm not going to give you any ideas about visiting some random cammodel 4000kms away, its a terrible, terrible idea.

I'm sick of seeing these dudes saying they are going to visit a cam-model, but never return here. i wanna know how the story ends god damnit
Agree! You never know the reason, I don't think in 3 months you really know her, you can not know her at all.

Before I get into anything I'd like to get some things out of the way.. English is not my first nor second language, and I know some other guys have posted stories like mine but I genuinely think they are misleading or just attention seeking. I would also like to point out that I do not know what the purpose of this thread is, I have no specific topic or end goal. Just writing as it comes. It might be a long thread, I have no idea to be honest.

I am somewhat new to camsites, I made an account on one of these sites about 3 months ago. On this site I first tried dipping my toes into the water, I had some private shows just to see what it was all about. Once I had somewhat figured the whole camsite thing out, I thought I would have a real go this time and spend a little more for a longer and more fun private show.. That's when I stumbled upon this eastern european girl, at first we only had fun on the site in private shows, one thing led to another and she asked if I had whatsapp, which I immediately installed lol. I was a little confused as to what we were gonna use whatsapp for (At first I thought it was used by models to say ''Hey! I'm live come join''), but we started chatting, not like on the site but about everyday stuff, family, dreams etc.. this was to me the start of a online friendship, I thought it was pretty weird at first but went along with, never been one to chat online to people or even use camsites. After going back and forth on whatsapp almost everyday through out the whole day, she started joking that I should come visit her, I always replied jokingly that I was on my way, but eventually it got to the point where we started discussing wether I should really come and see her (bear in mind she lived around 4000 kms from me). At first it seemed like something that would never happen, and I think she thought so too, that was until we really clicked one day and decided to do c2c (we already followed each on social medias, had sent pictures and stuff so my face wasn't going to be a surprise to her). Around an hour after the private show had ended she messaged me telling me she really wanted me to come see her, I was happy to hear that because I wanted to go.

Now.. just gonna sum it up 'cause this thread is a mess. We text everyday about all kinds of stuff, I am the only guy she follows on social media, I am now a mod in her chat, we're the same age and both single, I am not her biggest tipper (at all lol), there is no pressure on me giving her any money or coming to see her (she just says she would love it if I came), she has shown me her family and is very honest about her life in general. I genuinely like her personality and I think she really likes me
I personally think there is something here, I know a lot of guys have fallen for scams by girls saying their loved ones are sick and need surgery, but I don't see any of those red flags here.. Am I being delusional? I only ask because I have read these stories and they made me a little paranoid.

And in case you haven't noticed.. I am also new on ACF so apologies if I post this in the wrong section.

Feel free to give any kind of feedback you want, I know this thread is all over the place and I probably forgot to mention some things so just ask if you're curious about something.
The probability that this is real is about 2% if that. But if you like her and understand her culture, and are curious about that part of the world, then why not? But you should make this part of a tourist vacation where you plan to see her country and not just this camgirl. That way you don't need to tie your expectations to this one girl. And never give her cash, just buy her presents if you wish. Run at the first sign of trouble, be it the jealous ex boyfriend, the sick sister or a loanshark demanding money.

You're an adult. You do you. Clearly you think it might be a bad idea or have misgivings which is why you posted here. Odds arent in your favor- it's a risk assessment. I personally would advise using the site for the intended purposes but if you do go, just make seeing the model a side reason for going and plan activities/site seeing as the main reason. This way you get to travel and if she turns out to be a scam with a sick family member and no money you're still ok.

At least you aren't a 55+ year old married creep with delusions that a model in her late teens/early 20s wants you solely for your charming personality vs thousands you give her a month.

Am I being delusional?
Robert Redford Nod GIF

I hear ya loud and clear!

1. She has been a camgirl for 2 years I believe, and yes she does work for a studio (it seems like a pretty chill studio from what I can tell).
2. We both speak English and I can get by in her native language.
3. She says she likes our texting and never mentions any use of tokens. She also likes that I’m a bit younger than the usual clientel😆
4. She does live in a relatively poor country, but she makes a pretty decent living, she is very open about her earnings.
5. I rarely see her on the site, in these 3-4 months I’ve done about 7-8 private shows (I don’t think that’s a lot but idk)
6. I have all of her social medias, insta, facebook, snap etc.

Unfortunately you’ll have wait quite some time to hear about the vist, but I will post it don’t worry! I also hate reading those stories with no ending

The probability that this is real is about 2% if that. But if you like her and understand her culture, and are curious about that part of the world, then why not? But you should make this part of a tourist vacation where you plan to see her country and not just this camgirl. That way you don't need to tie your expectations to this one girl. And never give her cash, just buy her presents if you wish. Run at the first sign of trouble, be it the jealous ex boyfriend, the sick sister or a loanshark demanding money.
I agree, I have already made sure it’s a part of an actual vacation to her country. I actual like the country and have friends from there so that’s great.
As for cash I made it clear as soon as we talked about meeting up that I would never give her any.

You're an adult. You do you. Clearly you think it might be a bad idea or have misgivings which is why you posted here. Odds arent in your favor- it's a risk assessment. I personally would advise using the site for the intended purposes but if you do go, just make seeing the model a side reason for going and plan activities/site seeing as the main reason. This way you get to travel and if she turns out to be a scam with a sick family member and no money you're still ok.

At least you aren't a 55+ year old married creep with delusions that a model in her late teens/early 20s wants you solely for your charming personality vs thousands you give her a month.
I know the risks, and I told her that if we ever meetup it will solely be to get to know each other, what happens after that I do not know.

Well good luck with everything. don't get too attached and I'd say the the risks are minimal, could be a nice vacation regardless.

Reactions: Mel1
Sounds like an average hustle and a borderline manipulative provider/client relationship. Don't give anything you won't be okay with not getting back. Applies across the board here, I think. But my jaded brain says proceed with extreme caution. Sounds like allllllllllll the other stories.

My guess is she's Columbian. Them Columbian cammodels love showing pictures of their family to their marks love interests.
Yep. El Presidente Duque sneakily relocated Colombia to Eastern Europe last week to prop up the nation's struggling winter clothing industry. Colombia is now situated in a disused parking lot in Moldova. Equadorians are super happy over this since they now have 1000 miles more beach to play on.

Online Romance Scams are very common right now. So common that the FCC has warnings about them. They are not limited to cam sites, they happen on dating sites, social networks, extra. They can include: Marriage Fraud Scams, Sweet Heart Scams, Immigration Scams, sextortion. And they can include fake social media accounts, and catphishing. There may be other people involved who help perpetrate the scam.

Common to Romance Scam
  • Might mention Nigeria, Romanian, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Russia
  • They may say they're working in: Oil, Army, Medical or other remote job
  • Commonly asking for money for:
    • Emergency Expenses
    • Surgery, Medical Hospital Bills
    • Investment Opportunity
    • Debt, Bills
    • Travel Expenses: plane tickets, visa, travel documents, hotel room
    • Ask for a Loan, and or promise to pay you back
  • May ask you to Send Money in a Specific manor
    • Wire Money
    • Gift Cards
    • App
    • Cryptocurrencys like bitcoin
Tips
  • Ask Friends & Family if this makes sense to them.
  • Be honest with yourself.
    • Why would someone outside your age, and or social group be interested in you?
    • What is this person getting out of a relationship with you?
  • Before even considering visiting anyone, Consider a background check from a company that specializes in romance scams
  • Check the your country embassy for warnings for the country they're in.
  • Consider Dating local with people you meet in person
  • Learn about common romance scams, and how to spot and avoid them.

Now that I think about it, she did mention and abusive ex boyfriend once, not in a way that she needed money from me, but she did mention it none the less.
If she mentions him and asks me for money I will cut all contact, and I will be very mad at myself lol.

I'm sick of seeing these dudes saying they are going to visit a cam-model, but never return here. i wanna know how the story ends god damni

I agree with everything throwaway just said. I’ve been in the exact same situation before but with a greater distance and we were definitely in love with each other but I never got the chance to make there because of the pandemic and travel to her country wasn’t possible. By then we had broken up. There where a few issues but it was mainly my fault. Once we were in love I began to become jealous but I say it was with good reason I did. I could go into a lot more details but like you I won’t for privacy reasons. Before doing your research on all the possibilities of is the for real, is she being honest and not trying to scam me, can I travel to her country safely, I advise you to think about this. If you aren’t already in love and do fall in love, will you be ok with what she does? Like really ok. You just won’t know how you will react when you see her work when you feel that way about. Think about what she will doing for other and how she made you feel the first time. I’m sure you get what I’m trying to say. They say it’s just work and none it means anything, I love you. It’s just not cool. My advice is for you or anyone, never date a or fall in love with cam girl. Anyone that can be with them and be ok with what they do is fool. Idk, maybe I’m the fool but just think about think about things.

How much money have you spent on her?

How much money have you spent on her?
Oof that’s hard to say, I suppose over the months it might be around 2 thousand usd? It’s not much to me and I don’t regret it.
I made it clear to her today that if I come (which I am planning on doing) there will be no kidney stealing, no charity and so on. Just meeting up to see if there really is anything to go after.

I'm sick of seeing these dudes saying they are going to visit a cam-model, but never return here. i wanna know how the story ends god damni

I agree with everything throwaway just said. I’ve been in the exact same situation before but with a greater distance and we were definitely in love with each other but I never got the chance to make there because of the pandemic and travel to her country wasn’t possible. By then we had broken up. There where a few issues but it was mainly my fault. Once we were in love I began to become jealous but I say it was with good reason I did. I could go into a lot more details but like you I won’t for privacy reasons. Before doing your research on all the possibilities of is the for real, is she being honest and not trying to scam me, can I travel to her country safely, I advise you to think about this. If you aren’t already in love and do fall in love, will you be ok with what she does? Like really ok. You just won’t know how you will react when you see her work when you feel that way about her. Think about what she will doing for other and how she made you feel the first time. I’m sure you get what I’m trying to say. They say it’s just work and none it means anything, I love you. It’s just not cool. My advice is for you or anyone, never date a or fall in love with cam girl. Anyone that can be with them and be ok with what they do is a fool. Idk, maybe I’m the fool but just think about it Maybe it’s possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.