AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member Cams- sexy, funny, and sweet screenshots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I feel so much better about 'certain things' in my life now. :shifty: :whistle:

Savannah_Fyre said:
This again is more WTF but I didn't think it needed a new thread as it is still a member cam.

I have never seen a penis so small. At first I was thinking...where is your penis...is that a vagina??

Did he ask you to look at hus huge cock, bibi? :p

I've got a bunch of awesome ones for this thread, but I'm not sure if those members would want their images up here :/

maaaaaybe if I just crop off their heads. yeah. off with their heads.

edit; I'm pretty sure I had the small penis guy too! it confused me a lot, and I bet he saw it on my face :')

Reactions: Alana Cruise
There don't seem to be many posts in this thread that fall in those categories. Oh my eyes!
Weirdtimmy said:
I don't see that falling under sexy, funny or sweet. Sorry! Lmfao

SarahLove said:
There don't seem to be many posts in this thread that fall in those categories. Oh my eyes!
Weirdtimmy said:

Yeah, that's why this thread died. I had hoped for better.

Reactions: UncleThursday
LadyLuna said:
SarahLove said:
Weirdtimmy said:

Yeah, that's why this thread died. I had hoped for better.

SimplySara has a pic of me eating chips of some kind (Doritos, I think) in a super over exaggerated funny attempt to look "sexy" while eating them. She has yet to post it, though. :p

I got tired of being asked by a particular member to screencap what he was wearing/doing to post in this thread. I rarely look at it anymore. Not that there's nothing good or funny to be seen on member cams, but because when it's all pre-planned, it seems to lose its cuteness.

I hope that this doesn't discourage people from posting here when they do find cute things on member cams, but I'm onto you, Mister. If you want to have notoriety and be in the spotlight, start camming from a non-gender specific website where you can get the attention you crave.

I_Am_Iris said:
I got tired of being asked by a particular member to screencap what he was wearing/doing to post in this thread. I rarely look at it anymore. Not that there's nothing good or funny to be seen on member cams, but because when it's all pre-planned, it seems to lose its cuteness.

I hope that this doesn't discourage people from posting here when they do find cute things on member cams, but I'm onto you, Mister. If you want to have notoriety and be in the spotlight, start camming from a non-gender specific website where you can get the attention you crave.

This wasn't meant to be a preplanned moments thread at all! It was totally meant as a "you have a great moment, screen grab", the member version of the "funny camgirl moments" thread, with cute and sweet stuff thrown in. But someone always has to add "gross" to funny. I don't know why.

LadyLuna said:
I_Am_Iris said:

This wasn't meant to be a preplanned moments thread at all! It was totally meant as a "you have a great moment, screen grab", the member version of the "funny camgirl moments" thread, with cute and sweet stuff thrown in. But someone always has to add "gross" to funny. I don't know why.

There is no other thread for member cams so I just have posted things that I found in member cams. I could start a new thread just titled member cams to put the strange things?? I made a new thread but I dont see how to delete the ones I already posted here

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.