AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member targetting models with stolen credit cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I remember Roydz! We used to be friends with a former MFC/CB model. I had no idea he has a blog dedicated to Chaturbate. Wow, that's dedication right there! :p

I wouldn't bother, if you read the post he signs up for new accounts using a proxy constantly :(

The annoying part about this isn't the guy doing the fraud. It's the utter stupidity on the part of chaturbate for banning models who get tipped as a result of his fraud.

I think it's common sense, from the list of all the models involved, the odds all of them are colluding with him is next to zero. And models have no control who someone committing credit card fraud is going to tip. So chaturbate is really blaming the models for no reason it seems. The models were victims of fraud, then they were the victims of idiots.

But given chaturbate's history of making one dumb decision after another this really doesn't come as a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.