AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members, How many cam girls do you watch on a regular basis?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How many cam girl's rooms do you typically visit on a regular basis?

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • 2 or 3

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • 3 - 5

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • 5 - 7

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • 7 - 10

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • 10 - 15

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 15 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 20

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members, if I could ask...

How many cam girl's rooms do you typically visit on a regular basis? Do you visit several rooms regularly depending on your mood (or whatever)? Are you loyal to only one cam girl?

I understand if you don't want to comment below, but if you could answer the poll anonymously it would be greatly appreciated. :) I'm a new cam girl, but I've been curious about this for the last couple months.

Thanks!

Re: Members, How many cam girls do you watch on a regular ba

I'm going to have to think about my answer. There's only one model who I am a real "regular" of. However, there is also a group of about five or six models that I check in with once in awhile, and a few who I keep on my radar, just to see what they're up to. Does that mean I'm a "1" or a "5-7"? I don't know.

Reactions: KylieJacobs

I can't accurately answer the poll question as worded, so I will expound here.

I really don't regularly visit any models. But I will go back to certain models time and again, if only for a brief time.

Sometimes when on MFC I will spend the majority of my time with one model. Sometimes I will spend the majority of my time with 2 - 4 models. Sometimes I will room hop amongst models I am familiar with. Sometimes I will go cruising for new (to me) models.

Depends on what kind of mood I'm in and which (if any) of the models are on that I have been in their rooms before.

That's me now. In the past I became a regular in a couple of rooms. It was good for a while, but then I started feeling guilty about not wanting to go into a room when a model was online (which is stupid, I know, but that's how I felt). So now I make it a point not to become too regular in a model's room.

That experience is unique to me. Hopefully you can glean more from the poll, but my habits just don't fit neatly into the confines of the poll.

I have Seven model "Friends" who's rooms I am a regular in. I'm not sure how it worked out this way but none of them cam on a consistent schedule. So I never know when I log on if any of them will even be on. When one is on or even a few of them at the same time I'm still a one room per session member. That is I go to a friends room, buy my tokens, give said tokens to the model while i'm in her room and then log off. I just tell any other model friends who PM me that I don't have any tokens and I will stop in her room the next time I do (that's only half a lie. :liar: ).

I'll start broad (no pun intended) and narrow it down.
First off at the current moment I have 243 models on my friends list.

I don't have a huge amount of free time but I like to visit a few each night. They won't be the same few all the time thought because it seems even at the busiest of times there's ever only 30 to 40 on cam at a time.

In general I try to visit ones I haven't seen in awhile. I do pop up the menu's and look at topics and previews to help decide. Also room count can come into play, depending on my mood. If i'm kind of busy and won't have time to do a lot of chatting I stick to more people in the room so conversation won't depend on me. If i'm in a chatty mood I'll hit the rooms with low room count so I can have more 'one on one' time chatting with the lady.

Now those are more general visits.

I do have around 20 to 25 models I like seeing several times a week if at all possible. And just a few I visit almost every time they are on and i'm free.

So to answer your question, no. I don't tend to stay loyal to one model. I'm on mfc to socialize and relax from other stresses. I do that in a variety of ways to fit my mood at the moment. Honestly the people that do stay loyal to just one model I don't understand. I've actually been told in PM's from other members that they could NEVER visit another model because that would be cheating on their one and only camgirl. Those people make me leery of the sanity of the human race.

That said I do believe it's possible to become friends with models, and actually count several among my closest. To spend years chatting with the same people on a regular basis about pretty much everything you'd have to be pretty heartless NOT to at least have a basic friendship happen.

I recognize ladies aren't there to get married to any of us regulars so I hope they realize that works both ways. Generally any model that even hints at annoyance for me visiting other ladies gets dropped off the friends list really fast.

JerryBoBerry said:
So to answer your question, no. I don't tend to stay loyal to one model. I'm on mfc to socialize and relax from other stresses. I do that in a variety of ways to fit my mood at the moment. Honestly the people that do stay loyal to just one model I don't understand. I've actually been told in PM's from other members that they could NEVER visit another model because that would be cheating on their one and only camgirl. Those people make me leery of the sanity of the human race.
Yep. It needed to be said.

T4rYutM.gif

tumblr_mgkxhgsQ641rmiy8no2_250.gif

Still only one vote for the 'Over 20' option. Wonder who that could be? :think: :whistle: :shifty:

Reactions: SexySteph

JerryBoBerry said:
I recognize ladies aren't there to get married to any of us regulars so I hope they realize that works both ways. Generally any model that even hints at annoyance for me visiting other ladies gets dropped off the friends list really fast.

This times one million.

I don't own any of my favorites, no matter how much I may have spent on them. Nor do they own me. I don't get jealous when they go private with someone else, nor group if I can't go. And any hint of jealousy from her about me also visiting other favorites is a quick never come back trigger to me.

As to the OP...

I also have actually had to remove models from my list, because it was full. But over 90% of the models there are models I perv, but do not talk to on a regular basis. The ones I talk to on a regular basis, though, I am not often in their rooms, either. I open them in PM, send a funny PM now and then, and let them get back to me when they can. I try to spread out my tips in cute tips notes to them, as well. I can have 4-5 PMs open at a time, depending on the time of day. The ones I perv like that also know what is happening when I show up in their room... a private (I can join groups from PM window). I don't, however, perv all the models I talk to.

I'm not often in rooms, because I don't like the inane shit said by other members, especially beggars. I'll spend time getting to know her in her room, but eventually move to PM window and tip from there.

Lately I been spending time in the lounge10k, even though there is inane shit said there, too... but there are also nice quiet times where I can just cycle through my friend/perv list in peace.

I'm a regular in two rooms. There are maybe half a dozen more, where I drop in once in a while. After that, I have around 20 more on my friends list that I'm interested in checking out more/may have visited a few times.

I would probably go to more rooms more often were it not for two things: 1) Even though many models say they'd be happy with small tips and/or conversation, I'm uncomfortable if I don't feel able to tip a decent amount, and tipping well in several rooms regularly would quickly become more than I can afford. 2) I feel that I need to spend some of my free time elsewhere than on MFC for mental health reasons.

One other thing I'd like to say is that the rooms I'm a regular in (or would like to be) have two things going for them 1) of course I have to like the model a lot and 2) I have to enjoy the atmosphere in the room. Usually 2) involves: liking the other regulars, the model being able to handle trolls without killing the mood of the room, and feeling like both the model and members are having fun. There have been rooms, where I thought the model was very nice, but the room was a train-wreck. Those rooms weren't much fun, so I didn't go back.

A comment about the choices in the poll: several numbers could go in either of two categories, e.g., 1 could go in "1" or "1 or 2." To get less ambiguous results, I suggest you change the categories to something like this:

4-5
6-7
8-10
11-15
16-20
More than 20

JerryBoBerry said:
I've actually been told in PM's from other members that they could NEVER visit another model because that would be cheating on their one and only camgirl. Those people make me leery of the sanity of the human race.
Cheating? Hardly. Every model has pervs all along the spectrum from devoted to casual, and the only time you're going to get her undivided attention is in a private session. Anything else is on a "best effort" basis, even if you're a regular. Also, a model who becomes jealous because you're perving in other rooms is a rare, if not extinct, animal. Jealousy is an everyday emotion, and even a camgirl is not immune, but she knows even if a perv spends the vast majority of his time and tokens in her room, she's still not his One-And-Only. A lot of those pervs will be casual visitors (or even regulars) in other rooms. There are also quite a few who are in relationships and marriages, just like the models they visit.

I'm one of the handful who answered "1," because right now there's one model who gets most of my time and coin. I'll admit to being selective-- I have specific (though varied) tastes, and this model managed to tick a lot of the boxes. I'm also a bit quiet and reserved in the rooms, and I was in hers for a while. I don't know how she managed to get me to open up.

That said I do believe it's possible to become friends with models, and actually count several among my closest. To spend years chatting with the same people on a regular basis about pretty much everything you'd have to be pretty heartless NOT to at least have a basic friendship happen.
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?*”

I can vouch for this, as I was forming real friendships on the Internet when many ACF models were still in diapers. This is still difficult to grasp even now, since physical proximity was one of the driving forces in determining one's friends until the postal services came around, followed by the telephone companies, airlines and finally the Internet.

I like to think of that certain model and me as intimate strangers. Although I do visit other rooms and enjoy them immensely, I've shared enough fantasies with her so that she has a pretty good idea of what turns me on, and she can use that to her advantage. I can leave an offline tip and receive an MFC Mail in return that sends shivers down my spine. I can give her an idea for a private session and she'll bring it to life in Technicolor and Super-Reality. But no matter how sensuous our adventures are, we will never know each other's real names. We trade only in MFC tokens, despite Leo taking his cut. When she sends me gifts or merchandise, it's from a private mailbox in another city, to a private mailbox in another city. And, because of this mutual anonymity, we are free to be who we want to be.

*Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J. K. Rowling, 2007

I am a regular in at least a dozen model's rooms, so I clicked the 10-15 option. Its generally great, because there is at least one of my model friends online at almost any time. It gets difficult when 6-8 of them are all online at the same time, cause I get sensory overload if I am in more than 2 rooms at the same time.

there are rooms to which I visit regularly, and then there are models that I watch regularly.
95% of the models on my friend/perv list are models/rooms I watch but do not interact with...

the other 5%, I would consider myself a 'reg' in probably 3 rooms.. and 2 more that I visit semi regularly but dn't consider myself a regular (not yet anyway)
the difference in my mind is that I leave the confines of L10k to go and join these rooms (pre L10k I bounced around a lot because I can't stand the lesser lounges), and the models in 3 of 5 rooms don't mind if I show up sans tokens as they know I've had financial difficulties this passed year but will tip when I can... and I like to think they enjoy, at least, some of the convo that I have to contribute (when my internet isn't crapping out on me)

I voted 3-5. although perhaps I should have voted 2-3?

I'm a regular in 3 rooms. One model whose room I always visit if she is online, unless I'm driving or in a meeting or otherwise completely unable to log into MFC, and two models whose rooms I will be in if they're online during a time of day that I'm normally on MFC. The main reason I voted 3-5 is that there's a new model starting soon who may very well make it into this group if her schedule ends up being compatible with mine.

I'm friends with a few other models, but don't visit their rooms as often either a) because their schedules don't work for me or b) their rooms just aren't the kind of room I prefer to hang out in all day. (But I'll visit them a few times a month and talk to them on twitter or whatever.)

There are another dozen or so models whom I keep on my friends list (although in some cases not for more than a few months), but whose rooms I rarely visit and the models probably don't know my name. Those are the ones I just like to perv on when I'm bored.

I think 3 is about the right number for me. Fewer, and it starts to get weird as I spend too much time in a single model's room. But more than 3 or 4 and it quickly becomes impossible to spend the time needed to feel like a regular in their rooms.

it depends on how you define regular i guess. i would say that there are probably 5 or 6 ladies that if i see them on i immediately gravitate towards their room over any others (all but one acf models... wonder why that is?). they are the ones that i converse with and would consider net friends (as opposed to personal friends that are local). two of those would be welcome to drop by any time they wanted and visit for real for some coffee and jokes. the others i would welcome, but would hope they would call ahead.

then theres another 4 or 5 that i will lurk with simply because i irritate them with my weird ass sense of humor or their room is too busy for a convo that goes both ways. in other words i find them entertaining intelligent people and enjoy their performances/voices/ whatevers but dont engage very much. (though ive started doing so on my basic account since that seems to be the preference of the majority of models)

theres another grouping of ladies who i like a lot, just super cool peeps, but for whatever reason i never seem to catch them on when i have a chance to join in the fun. so i cant really be called a regular since im never in their rooms.

those three groups are the ones i spread my paltry tip budget around on

past that i dunno. if im bored out of my skull and needing to hear a human voice that isnt linked to stress i just scroll through til i find a pleasant voice and lurk when any of the above groups isnt online, which is fairly rare.

I'm too socially awkward in public chat, so I'm not really a regular in the sense that I visit a regular's room every time she's on. I tend to have one regular at a time that I have one to two hour long privates/Skypes with a month. I had two regulars for a while, but one began getting a bit flaky on me as far as setting up future sessions and then no showing them without warning, so I finally took them off my list after over a year of monthly privates. Sucks because I genuinely enjoyed those monthly privates with her, but at this point I don't want to ruin the memories.

For now my only regular is a girl who hasn't even been on MFC for a year. One of us will just email the other towards the end of each month and try to set something up for that next month on Skype. It's really convenient and leaves the randomness of trying to catch the other on MFC and set something up out of the equation. The only problem is replies are sparse lately, so I've been back to MFC considering finding another regular. But for me genuine regulars don't just pop up everyday, so it might take a while.

You guys are Awesome! Thank you for all of your responses! :)

Amber owns me, but I also jump around from cam to cam in the Lounge (especially on nights where I know I'm not going spend any money).

I'm considered a 'regular' (by the model, and other members) in multiple rooms, there's only 4-5 models I'll check out every time we're online at the same time, but I watch a lot (and I mean, a lot) of various models a lot. If no one I'm friendly with (making bad jokes in public chat and not getting banned), I'll generally watch a model for a few hours in the background or float around...

DuoSher said:
Amber owns me, but I also jump around from cam to cam in the Lounge (especially on nights where I know I'm not going spend any money).
Oh my Duoshi, I'm flattered! You know I don't own you, though, and have fun perving around in other ladies' rooms with ya. ;)

AmberCutie said:
DuoSher said:
Oh my Duoshi, I'm flattered! You know I don't own you, though, and have fun perving around in other ladies' rooms with ya. ;)
b1HEKqq.gif

AmberCutie said:
DuoSher said:

What if I want you to own me though? :whistle:

DuoSher said:
AmberCutie said:
DuoSher said:

What if I want you to own me though? :whistle:
Well if that's the case.... ;)

Reactions: DuoShi

Don't really watch any on a regular basis. Viewing habits are very sporadic. I'll get pvt shows from the same models on a somewhat regular basis but I'm not a regular in many rooms.

I am not a regular in any one room. My schedule is too odd for that to be possible and I enjoy watching many different models anyway. Just like this forum as I enjoy reading posts from so many of the models here. I like the variety of opinions and personalities.

I have about 6 that I would think I would be considered a regular in their room. But, I still visit several models other than those six. But, for the most part, who I visit at times depends on my mood because each lady is unique enough that they all offer something different that I like.

I have been regulars in several other rooms that I don't visit as often anymore. Mostly I stopped going because I found someone new that I wanted to see. I still go back from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.