AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NinjaPerv said:
Since text notifications don't work in the US, I use email notifications and with gmail i have a filter to forward it as a text to my phone. I have email on my phone, but text messages are quick and easy.

MFC only mentions the US, but they don't work for Canada, either. I do the same thing with Hotmail. :) Not quite a *prior* warning, but better than nothing.

On the subject of letting basics talk, I do it because if I didn't, I'd have no one to talk to and I hate just sitting in a silent room. Besides, you never know when the basic might wise up and become a premium because the model was nice to them and didn't treat them like a second-class patron. I've had basics comment on it and do just that.

Of course, I suppose if one is at the level to where their Premium traffic is high, silencing basics is ideal.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
MzMarche said:
On the subject of letting basics talk, I do it because if I didn't, I'd have no one to talk to and I hate just sitting in a silent room. Besides, you never know when the basic might wise up and become a premium because the model was nice to them and didn't treat them like a second-class patron. I've had basics comment on it and do just that.

Of course, I suppose if one is at the level to where their Premium traffic is high, silencing basics is ideal.

This. Plus, besides the guests, no group as a whole pisses me off. And I even give the guests a chance once a night. :lol:

What is with the fucktards that want to take a model private in the middle of her doing a public cum show!?!?

Do they think she is suddenly going to do some magical jedi clam tricks in private to get off or something?

Bocefish said:
What is with the fucktards that want to take a model private in the middle of her doing a public cum show!?!?

Do they think she is suddenly going to do some magical jedi clam tricks in private to get off or something?

I agree its really annoying especially when lots of members have chipped in for a show.

But also is it really that hard to just disable private/ group shows when the count down starts?

NinjaPerv said:
Bocefish said:

I agree its really annoying especially when lots of members have chipped in for a show.

But also is it really that hard to just disable private/ group shows when the count down starts?

Getting around in our options window can be a bit of a pain. Girls can just ignore the private/group invite. In fact, instead of clicking "no" on the invite, it's a great idea just to leave it there, as it doesn't allow anyone else to send an invite or queue for a group show if the little box is on our screen, and it'll disappear eventually. :dance:

What is worse to me is that there are some models who never do group shows, but always leave it enabled then whine at people when they queue up.

AmberCutie said:
Getting around in our options window can be a bit of a pain. Girls can just ignore the private/group invite. In fact, instead of clicking "no" on the invite, it's a great idea just to leave it there, as it doesn't allow anyone else to send an invite or queue for a group show if the little box is on our screen, and it'll disappear eventually. :dance:

What is worse to me is that there are some models who never do group shows, but always leave it enabled then whine at people when they queue up.
This 100%

AmberCutie said:

:clap: Yes!!!

Models that wear headsets..... Just not sexy for me
Models that take a long time after privates to return and say nothing.

is it so hard to say back in 10 or 15 minutes? or need food etc

Models who guilt trip me about my lack of ability to tip, or to tip big when I can tip. Shit gets old quick, next model.

Bocefish said:

What's worse are the models that actually GO into private during a countdown for a public show, come out, and then basically start the damn countdown all over again!

Overall, my biggest pet peeve (besides the obvious "hi bb, hru", contacting premiums who were not even in their room, "teeps me, guys") is when a model doesn't talk. I mean, fuck, at least let us know you have a damn pulse! (Btw, I know none of you models on here do that)

Van

MzMarche said:

THIS.
Models if you do not have regulars that tip you daily, then you need to try to make basics/guests into premiums. this is easier said than done, but new premiums spend as much as the high rollers daily. Once you have regulars muting guests and basis becomes necessary.

NinjaPerv said:
Models that take a long time after privates to return and say nothing.

is it so hard to say back in 10 or 15 minutes? or need food etc

Hopefully they're recovering from a great big orgasm!

Models that have their audio settings so it sounds like a large caliber machine gun when they type. :evil: These same models are often very difficult to hear when they speak, so we have to turn up our volume settings...then when the tip jingle sounds...farking hell!!! It blows your damn speakers and eardrums. :evil:

Bocefish said:
Models that have their audio settings so it sounds like a large caliber machine gun when they type. :evil: These same models are often very difficult to hear when they speak, so we have to turn up our volume settings...then when the tip jingle sounds...farking hell!!! It blows your damn speakers and eardrums. :evil:

everybody loves a technically retarded model.

jebbaz said:
Bocefish said:

everybody loves a technically retarded model.

this made me laugh soo fucking hard... hell id forget my volume was up once or twice and nearly jump out of my skin when the tips came in....

somehow now though, it doesnt make a sound when i get a tip

I'm a professional editor, I use HQ head phones with my computer, so when a model doesn't know how to work her shit, I lose hearing. Its enough for me to hit next model and not come back.

i use crappy earbuds, it still hurts my ears too :)

Sigh... why on earth wouldnt you know every aspect of your equipment if its your job?

I'm not sure if this is just because of my computer/net connection or not, but ever since they put the thumbnail previews in, which I'm a fan of, the model list in the lounge takes way too long to go away, or disappears almost instantaneously.

Mikeythegeek said:
It's not just you, morment. Happens to me too.

The work around for the model list disappearing is to keep the mouse below the names on the list until you get to the column with the name you're looking for.

Yea, I figured that out a while back. Now I just need to figure out a better workaround for the persistent list problem, what I'm doing now is shaking the mouse around like a Wii-mote, and it doesn't work all that well.

if i click the menu for the model from the home page and then lounge from that menu, i have to click to close the menu or the entire screen is out of place.

I've got alot of them, but I'll just give a few.

Grown men and models who act like children (Call you names, etc)

Models that ask for tip wars

Models that let basics and guests talk as soon as they log on

Random models or people I've NEVER heard of before sending me private messages

Members and Models that think that know everything about a certain person and assume that they have you all figured out

Members that absolutely flat out don't listen to what a model is telling them or ignore them

During a show that everyone in the room has tipped for, numerous $20 premium fuckrats come in and start begging and demanding the model to do things that they never tipped for or are absolutely against the rules during public shows.

When models put shit like "Tips keep it sexy" or etc. in the topic for their room! I know that the models are trying to earn money and everything, but when you put something like that in you're room topic during whatever show that you're currently doing it just makes you look like you're a money grubbing or money hungry person in my opinion.

Models that blast their music and have to have their laptop volume up very loud

Models that charge close to 2k tokens for public shows

My biggest single complaint regarding MFC is about the lack of response to member inquiries, even those coming from lolplat members.

I'm not crazy about everything every cam model does or says, and I'm certainly not crazy about everything members do or say, but I don't see any chance of that changing or any point in complaining. It's like complaining about ants at a picnic. If you didn't know there would be issues with an adult website mostly populated by amateur models and horny guys who prefer to, or have no choice but to find female company online, you should have known. If you can't deal with them, then MFC is not for you.

I'll know I'll come off like an old fart, and some of y'all won't like to hear this, but I've been young and I remember what it was like to be young and I know that most people in their 20s, which comprises the vast majority of MFC models and a large number of members, don't know shit have a somewhat limited life experience and whine when they don't get they don't get their way have high expectations. To expect a polished presentation from every model or refined manners from every member is to set oneself up for disappointment. Then again, experiencing disappointment is part of growing up, too.

OtakuJack1987 said:

Default is to allow talk. When we log in, we have to click the mute button. It's a different one for basics and guests.

Personally, I give guests three strikes, then mute for the rest of the day. Basics, though, get booted if they get out of line. Bans go by name for basics. :p

OtakuJack1987 said:
They are on by default, so it takes a moment for the cam to load, maybe update the topic, then click to mute them both.

OtakuJack1987 said:
Models that charge close to 2k tokens for public shows
Why? I mean, sure I'd rather see a girl go group to do masturbation shows or cum shows, but what is the right price for say, a shower or oil show, in your opinion?

If a model is smart...she'll adjust her price to fit who and how many are in her room. 2K for a show is fair if there are a lot of people in her room. It's all relative.

OtakuJack1987 said:
When models put shit like "Tips keep it sexy" or etc. in the topic for their room! I know that the models are trying to earn money and everything, but when you put something like that in you're room topic during whatever show that you're currently doing it just makes you look like you're a money grubbing or money hungry person in my opinion.

Again, I disagree. How else is a model to politely remind premiums that tipping is encouraged? This IS their job and main source of income for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.