AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Men with fake model accounts on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyT1212

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 17, 2015
Somewhere over the rainbow
Twitter Username
@Tinytwatt
MFC Username
Tinytwatt
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/136541/tinytwat/
I have now had two models PM me while i was doing my thing on MFC which is fine because i love chatting with other models the problem is im thinking they are men and not women. I say that because 1 they talk like men and 2 their profiles are blank but yet they say they have been camming for quite some time. My question is how in the world are men being able to make fake MFC model accounts?

Reactions: LexieBlair
It's very well possible that someone figured out the passwords for some older accounts that haven't been used in a while and they're messaging you that way. I'd report the accounts to MFC support, they can check up on things that way.

Also the fact that it's happened with two models with similar blank profiles, it's probably the same person behind both of them.

TinyT1212 said:
My question is how in the world are men being able to make fake MFC model accounts?

You can create a model account and visit rooms, pm etc. You just cant cam until you have your ID information verified.

At least that is what was said a year ago here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... nt#p450237 (see all the quoted text)

according to this, one telltale sign is a camscore of 1000.
I'd suggest also looking at http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/$modelname
(replace $modelname with the model name) if it says model not found, then they've never cammed.
if it shows last activity a long time ago, I'd suspect a hijacked account as Luthien suggested.

Good situational awareness. nicely done.

Thank you guys for the feed back i logged off and forgot the name but if they come in my room again i will be sure to report them and the camscore was like 600 something and im pretty sure thats hard to get unless you just really suck lol.

TinyT1212 said:
Thank you guys for the feed back i logged off and forgot the name but if they come in my room again i will be sure to report them and the camscore was like 600 something and im pretty sure thats hard to get unless you just really suck lol.

actually is not that hard to have a camscore of 600 and having been there and worked my cs back up, i kind of resent the implication that i got there because i "really suck lol".

Swarles123 said:
TinyT1212 said:
You can create a model account and visit rooms, pm etc. You just cant cam until you have your ID information verified.

Well, that doesn't seem something that should be allowed.

I just clicked "become a model" to see what it says, took me to the wiki page, what stood out out for me there was

"What do I need to get started?
Webcam (Built-in webcams are OK.)"

They really aren't :shock:

KamikaziKitty said:
TinyT1212 said:

actually is not that hard to have a camscore of 600 and having been there and worked my cs back up, i kind of resent the implication that i got there because i "really suck lol".

Yeah, that's an unfair statement.

zippypinhead said:
KamikaziKitty said:
TinyT1212 said:

Yeah, that's an unfair statement.
Yes, you don't even have to scroll down halfway on Page 1, when cam scores are under 600.

TinyT1212 said:
Apparently you really can't go wrong with daddy-play.

Reactions: TinyT1212
KamikaziKitty said:
TinyT1212 said:

Im sorry for saying that my camscore isnt all that great and frankly i think the camscore is bullcrap anyway but i really dont look at others camscores and honestly i didnt think it could go below 600 unless u just didnt get online but apparently i am wrong and meant no offense to anyone.

Sevrin said:
TinyT1212 said:
Apparently you really can't go wrong with daddy-play.

lol you cant go wrong with roleplay period ;)

A lot of these account are from studios where the model has left.

They still are active and are even used by models other than the one who's id is on file.

I've seen 7 different models on a former studio models account that was opened using her id

Some MFC accounts with 1000 cam scores are legit. Mine is currently at 1000. It had dropped to the 900's when I was camming, and since I haven't cammed in a quite a while (I'm primarily making videos now), it actually reset back to 1000.

KylieJacobs said:
Some MFC accounts with 1000 cam scores are legit. Mine is currently at 1000. It had dropped to the 900's when I was camming, and since I haven't cammed in a quite a while (I'm primarily making videos now), it actually reset back to 1000.

oh wow i didnt know it resets im still confused with the whole camscore thing but as far as the men being able to have access to having/making mfc model profiles is not cool. I wish i could remember the name so i could report them. I was just curious to know if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

TinyT1212 said:
KylieJacobs said:

oh wow i didnt know it resets im still confused with the whole camscore thing but as far as the men being able to have access to having/making mfc model profiles is not cool. I wish i could remember the name so i could report them. I was just curious to know if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

Camscores don't reset, ever. :thumbleft:

Here's a thread discussing the science behind a camscore: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9885&hilit=camscore+info
And another that confirms your camscore will never reset: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18448&p=515976&hilit=camscore+reset#p515976

Edit to add: Personally, I never trust a model account that's never broadcasted. Once they broadcast, they're verified.

LilianaXO said:
TinyT1212 said:
KylieJacobs said:

Camscores don't reset, ever. :thumbleft:

Here's a thread discussing the science behind a camscore: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9885&hilit=camscore+info
And another that confirms your camscore will never reset: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=18448&p=515976&hilit=camscore+reset#p515976

Edit to add: Personally, I never trust a model account that's never broadcasted. Once they broadcast, they're verified.

:think: Hmmmm.... I wonder why mine went back to 1000. I only worked on MFC for a few hours since I was primarily working on SM at the time.

Edit: I was cool with it since it had been below 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.