AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mental Health Suspension

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2023
Hello, I am sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but I'm a bit desperate at this point and someone suggested I try this.

About 4 months ago I wasn't aware of the mental health policies of chaturbate and my account (charlywwyw) was banned for talking too candidly with a user. Obviously I was upset because this is my main form of income and to lose it suddenly is very hard. Admittedly I fought with support more than I should and they told me they would no longer reply to me. Its been four months since then and I have tried to change my life for the better... but it would be much easier to continue the progress if I were allowed to work again. Can someone (@punker barbie ) help me get my account back or let me know how long these suspensions last? I'm unsure what else to do. I sent a longer email to support about a week ago explaining that I felt better and apologizing for how I acted but that my work is very important to me and that I want to be able to return. I haven't received any response in a long time.

I just didn't know that part of the rules :( I'm doing better but I'll also be more careful now

my account is unbanned! Thank you for the help!

I’m glad they unbanned your account! 🙂 Moving forward, I’m sure you’ll just have to be real careful with what you say on cam. Hell, these days I wouldn’t even jokingly say “Just shoot me,” because it may get taken out of context and flagged. My sister got flagged on Facebook once for jokingly saying something along those lines.

There’s another model on here who is the type to overshare, and she got banned quite a few times on CB…because of stuff she’d blurted out on cam while feeling depressed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.