AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NerdCandy said:
deadelvis said:
NerdCandy said:
Why don't we stop talking about the tales of old, and instead just be FUCKING HAPPY about life as opposed to bitching and groaning at one another about someone who most likely, is NOT giving anyone here (on MFC or otherwise) another thought?

I mean, that's just me.

:twocents-02cents:

Don`t you believe it girl,Agent 99 will be back on mfc before long,
she needs the money like the rest of you cam girls

Regards/Chris

Girl? Pfft. Okay, dad. =]

Also, is that a threat, a promise or a foretelling of the second coming?

We use the term `girl` as a term of endearment
i.e : what a loverly girl,you don`t have to be under 16 to receive such a compliment.
I remember a us tv show called `The Golden Girls` and they were in their 60`s
I am 68 so am old enough to be your grandfather but even at my age we can appreciate a pretty girl like the one in your avater.Is that really you ?

regards/Chris

blackxrose said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Paulie Walnuts said:
It's just natural... ya know, how people all gather around a train wreck like a bunch of hens and chatter "omfg did you see it? the noise, the smoke, oh the huge manatee!"

Then when all the mess is been cleaned up, a few of the crowd still are standing by the tracks saying... "fuck, I missed it, maybe if we stand here long enough it'll happen again" and "man it was great.. you shoulda seen it"

I'm sitting here in my nifty fold up fishing chair with the built in umbrella and beer cozy, waiting for chapter 2 to roar by.
:pray:
It was so much fun.... no way god would let it end now.
:snooty:

:clap: :clap: I love you!!
Me too :) *swoons* Oh and did you see when she got caught bleeding on cam? :eek: Lol
Oh now that was nasty,rinse your mouth out in soapy water young lady

deadelvis said:
i.e : what a loverly girl,you don`t have to be under 16 to receive such a compliment.
I am 68 so am old enough to be your grandfather but even at my age we can appreciate a pretty girl like the one in your avater.Is that really you ?

regards/Chris

Yes, it is really me.

NerdCandy said:
deadelvis said:

regards/Chris

Yes, it is really me.

It would be nice to hear you in person,are you on mfc and if so is that the avater
you use ?

Regards/Chris

Oh man you had to bring up 99 and her aunt flo.
:lol:

One time she's banging away in a stair well and pulls out her fingers with blood clots on em and says as happy as you please "omg! I got my period!"

5 min later she's digging in there like she lost her car keys.

If she is anything she is a trooper.
:lol:

deadelvis said:

regards/Chris
We? You and the turd in your pocket? It's true, some women don't mind such terms, but you really shouldn't assume so. I don't care what age you attain, it never gives you a green light to use diminutive terms on ANYONE, unless they tell you in advance. Treat women as equals and you'll never go wrong.

deadelvis said:
Perhap someone with a bit more sense could explain to you what i wrote.
As i can`t be bothered.
Didn`t 99 kick you out of her room once for being the number one of the choice at the bottom of your last post ?
In case you find the last sentence to hard to understand i will give you some help,
the word begins with `A` and finshes with `E`

Regards/Chris
Actually, no. I never entered her room as a premium and blocked her from appearing on my model list. Why? Because if I wanted to deal with an ungrateful, lying, arrogant money grubbing bitch; I'd deal with one that was actually attractive.

Nordling said:
deadelvis said:
regards/Chris
We? You and the turd in your pocket? It's true, some women don't mind such terms, but you really shouldn't assume so. I don't care what age you attain, it never gives you a green light to use diminutive terms on ANYONE, unless they tell you in advance. Treat women as equals and you'll never go wrong.

You really are a sad case being worried by the term girl.
I`m the old fashioned type who likes and respects women and will open a door
and give up a seat to a women.I like to pay women compliments about their apperance
as i know women are not the same as men and like to be complimented.
Somehow when i see a cam girl on mfc with a dildo stuck up pussy wanking away
i find it hard to consider that she thinks she is my equal,no just different i.e a female.
I`ve been married to one for over 48 years.I bet you are unpartnered,by a man that is.
Thank heaven for liitle girls but they don`t all grow up in the most delightful way.
Love and Regards /Chris

deadelvis said:
...On the last week she was on mfc she was getting exasperated
at trying to get the guys to tip her the required 10,000 tokens for her `show`...

Am I the only one who laughed at this, btw? Asking 10,000 for any show on MFC is pretty ballsy. Complaining about not getting it for just hanging out on cam is beyond that.

Every posts he makes is somewhat comical. I hope that in 40+ years when I'm 68 that I'll still be able to think coherently and use sound judgement. I don't wanna become some senile old man unable to form rational thoughts or see things for what they really are.

Regards/Jared

Mikeythegeek said:
deadelvis said:
Perhap someone with a bit more sense could explain to you what i wrote.
As i can`t be bothered.
Didn`t 99 kick you out of her room once for being the number one of the choice at the bottom of your last post ?
In case you find the last sentence to hard to understand i will give you some help,
the word begins with `A` and finshes with `E`

Regards/Chris
Actually, no. I never entered her room as a premium and blocked her from appearing on my model list. Why? Because if I wanted to deal with an ungrateful, lying, arrogant money grubbing bitch; I'd deal with one that was actually attractive.

Yes 99 was all those things but thats what made her entertaining.
She was not to be taken seriously,remember her battle cry :
TIP YOU MUTHERFUCKERS
She had 100`s of regulars in her room every night but i guess she did not appeal
to the younger immature generation whose idea of entertainment was a 20 year old
wanking away with a dildo with lots of noisy ooh arr`s for about 10 minutes.
Instant gratification sought like those who watch a pron movie and fast forward to the money shot.

Regards/Chris

AmberCutie said:
deadelvis said:
at trying to get the guys to tip her the required 10,000 tokens for her `show`...

Am I the only one who laughed at this, btw? Asking 10,000 for any show on MFC is pretty ballsy. Complaining about not getting it for just hanging out on cam is beyond that.

And the funny thing was she quite often got it.
Some guys tipped her a 1000tokens time after time in the same session.
And even the site owner leo pitched in with some very big tips.
Agent_99 was a STAR on mfc

Regards/Chris

deadelvis said:
Nordling said:
deadelvis said:
regards/Chris

and give up a seat to a women.I like to pay women compliments about their apperance
i find it hard to consider that she thinks she is my equal,no just different i.e a female.
I`ve been married to one for over 48 years.I bet you are unpartnered,by a man that is.
Thank heaven for liitle girls but they don`t all grow up in the most delightful way.
Love and Regards /Chris
Where did I say I was "worried?" I was trying to be informative since 68 years doesn't seem like it's given you much real wisdom.

Paying complements and opening doors in deference is not the same as treating women as children. It's "conventional mannerisms" and I do the same. Yes, women are different in certain superficial ways, but they are not in any way UNEQUAL. Read some Ashley Montegu, you might find some surprising facts.

Oh, and wise guy, I'm widowed, but who the fuck gives a shit on the internet?

PunkInDrublic said:
Every posts he makes is somewhat comical. I hope that in 40+ years when I'm 68 that I'll still be able to think coherently and use sound judgement. I don't wanna become some senile old man unable to form rational thoughts or see things for what they really are.

Regards/Jared

I`m glad i bring a little humour into your life,you must need it
All the trials of being only 28 must be hard.Have you married yet,had children,
bought your own house and grown to appreciate the good things in life yet instead of drink
and drugs and sensless behaviour acting like a 28 year old teenager.
Don`t bank on reaching 68,do you smoke,are you a overweight fat slob like most of your fellow us countrymen.

Regards/Chris

PunkInDrublic said:
More unintentional comedy

Have another beer and a burger or two i can keep you entertained for hours,
every good showman needs an audience

Regards/Chris

Lydia_Deetz said:

All I can say is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards/Lydia
I`m not sure if you believed me or not so cannot offer a reply Lydia.
Btw nice cat,i`m a pussy person myself just love to stroke them.

Love/Chris

deadelvis said:
AmberCutie said:
deadelvis said:

Regards/Chris
Not like people were on board with you in the first place, but you just completely shot yourself in the foot here. You really believed that Leo was tipping her. You're off the deep end, sir.

deadelvis said:
Lydia_Deetz said:

All I can say is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards/Lydia
I`m not sure if you believed me or not so cannot offer a reply Lydia.
Btw nice cat,i`m a pussy persom myself just love to stroke them.

Love/Chris

Sorry I don't believe in blatant rumors or misconceptions :-D

Hugs, tickles, smooches, and pussy strokin/Lydia

Nordling said:
regards/Chris
We? You and the turd in your pocket? It's true, some women don't mind such terms, but you really shouldn't assume so. I don't care what age you attain, it never gives you a green light to use diminutive terms on ANYONE, unless they tell you in advance. Treat women as equals and you'll never go wrong.[/quote]

Love and Regards /Chris[/quote]
Where did I say I was "worried?" I was trying to be informative since 68 years doesn't seem like it's given you much real wisdom.

Paying complements and opening doors in deference is not the same as treating women as children. It's "conventional mannerisms" and I do the same. Yes, women are different in certain superficial ways, but they are not in any way UNEQUAL. Read some Ashley Montegu, you might find some surprising facts.

Oh, and wise guy, I'm widowed, but who the fuck gives a shit on the internet?[/quote]

Oh my god you do sound bitter,i am so sorry that you have lost your husband.
Was he very old ?
My own wife of 48 years is still in hospital after 3 months and i fear she may have to end her days in a nursing home.Life can be so grim.

Regards/Chris

AmberCutie said:

Am I the only one who laughed at this, btw? Asking 10,000 for any show on MFC is pretty ballsy. Complaining about not getting it for just hanging out on cam is beyond that.[/quote]

Regards/Chris[/quote]
Not like people were on board with you in the first place, but you just completely shot yourself in the foot here. You really believed that Leo was tipping her. You're off the deep end, sir.[/quote]

Why not,i`m talking about several $1000`s here and as he got 50% back and livened up his Star models room i believe it.
It seems its the jealous types who are the unbelievers.

Regards/Chris

deadelvis said:
Why not,i`m talking about several $1000`s here and as he got 50% back and livened up his Star models room i believe it.
It seems its the jealous types who are the unbelievers.

Regards/Chris
:lol: :lol:

Odin's garlic breath! Ok, I should have said "widowered." Except that's not really an accepted word.

Wife, fool, I lost my wife.

deadelvis, let me suggest you take some night courses at your local community college; it's never too late to learn.

And you certainly may, but it's kind of silly closing all your posts with your name--this is a message board, not a "pen pal" site.

Nordling said:
Odin's garlic breath! Ok, I should have said "widowered." Except that's not really an accepted word.

deadelvis, let me suggest you take some night courses at your local community college; it's never too late to learn.

And you certainly may, but it's kind of silly closing all your posts with your name--this is a message board, not a "pen pal" site.

Ah, Nordling your so cute. You had me at "pen pal site." :lol:

deadelvis, many of your posts are mixed messages and it seems as if no one (especially me) is really getting a grip on what you are actually meaning to say with most of your posts. Try having a little bit of fun here and not being so serious.

Also, Nordling: :coffee: :angel1: :h:

fanRfoe said:
Yes, I do know what I am talking about. Did you re-read your post where you suggested, and asked, if we were referring to her name being "Amanda"? No, that is not what anybody was referring to, so why ask such a worthless question if you knew what we were discussing? You are needing to repeat yourself because you can't follow along with your own posts. Not our fault.

Are you slow in the head a little bit? What part of SHE TOLD US WHEN HER BIRTHDAY WAS don't you understand? She doesn't do privates...ever...so understand that we all know that with such a low camscore like you have, that A99 doesn't really associate with that. But anyways...hello from UK, "Amanda", we all miss you, and in fact, HAPPY BIRTHDAY A99! :)

What a fucking jizzball. :roll: You don't even know what you're talking about. She doesn't associate with us low cam score models? HAHA...oh, you're funny! If you've even been paying attention in her public chat, you would know that she's given me shout-outs several times, because the "bologna-smelling dick" comment.....she got that from me. :) In fact, I have MFC Mail from her telling me how awesome she thinks I am, as well as profile wall comments. Since you know so much about my cam score, I will assume you've already seen her comments on my profile. She's not like some of these other stuck-up models who don't say "Thank you" when you tip or send them a friendly Twitter message.

Also, she's visited me in my public chat and had some of her guys tip me - both online and offline. So you, my dear, can SUCK IT. :lol:

And I have no reason to be jealous of anyone, but nice try! :lol: In fact, that has to be THE dumbest comment I've read on here from you. Jealousy is for silly chicks with low self-esteem who feel the need to hate on others. If you really wanna accuse someone of jealousy, maybe you should talk to some of her female haters who don't get tips and who stare at their webcams (boring as hell) waiting for tokens to fall out of the sky (No, I don't believe I'm referring to any of the ladies on this forum).

And what part of "She's seen this thread" do you not understand? Maybe, in the future, I should speak to you slooowly so that you understaaannnd. And did you know that people can READ this forum without actually ever posting? DUH... That's what we call luuurrrkiiinnng...

Stop acting like you know everything about her. I can't stand people who think they know everything.

But I am flattered that you think I'm sexy...thanks!

Nordling said:

I`m thankful your a man,i could not imagine a woman being such a ratbag as you.
Try wanking a bit more it will releave the tension

love/Chris

deadelvis said:
Nordling said:

I`m thankful your a man,i could not imagine a woman being such a ratbag as you.
Try wanking a bit more it will releave the tension

love/Chris
Ok, boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.