AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Brown_Fox said:
fanRfoe said:
Yes, I do know what I am talking about. Did you re-read your post where you suggested, and asked, if we were referring to her name being "Amanda"? No, that is not what anybody was referring to, so why ask such a worthless question if you knew what we were discussing? You are needing to repeat yourself because you can't follow along with your own posts. Not our fault.

Are you slow in the head a little bit? What part of SHE TOLD US WHEN HER BIRTHDAY WAS don't you understand? She doesn't do privates...ever...so understand that we all know that with such a low camscore like you have, that A99 doesn't really associate with that. But anyways...hello from UK, "Amanda", we all miss you, and in fact, HAPPY BIRTHDAY A99! :)

What a dumbass. You don't even know what you're talking about. She doesn't associate with us low cam score models? HAHA...oh, you're funny! If you've even been paying attention in her public chat, you would know that she's given me shout-outs several times, because the "bologna-smelling dick" comment.....she got that from me. :) In fact, I have MFC Mail from her telling me how awesome she thinks I am, as well as profile wall comments. Since you know so much about my cam score, I will assume you've already seen her comments on my profile.

Also, she's visited me in my public chat and had some of her guys tip me - both online and offline. So you, my dear, can SUCK IT. :lol:

And I have no reason to be jealous of anyone, but nice try! :lol: In fact, that has to be THE dumbest comment I've read on here from you. Jealousy is for silly chicks with low self-esteem who feel the need to hate on others. If you really wanna accuse someone of jealousy, maybe you should talk to some of her female haters who don't get tips and who stare at their webcams (boring as hell) waiting for tokens to fall out of the sky (No, I don't believe I'm referring to any of the ladies on this forum).

And what part of "She's seen this thread" do you not understand? Maybe, in the future, I should speak to you slooowly so that you understaaannnd. And did you know that people can READ this forum without actually ever posting? DUH... That's what we call luuurrrkiiinnng...

Stop acting like you know everything about her. I can't stand people who think they know everything.

Its nice to know i am not alone as an Agent believer.
She was always kind and considerate to other models who visited her room and tried to help them especially any new starters.Once you got used to her funny ways she was a very likeable person and i hope she returns

regards/chris

Reactions: 1 person
deadelvis said:
Nordling said:
Odin's garlic breath! Ok, I should have said "widowered." Except that's not really an accepted word.

Wife, fool, I lost my wife.

deadelvis, let me suggest you take some night courses at your local community college; it's never too late to learn.

And you certainly may, but it's kind of silly closing all your posts with your name--this is a message board, not a "pen pal" site.

I`m thankful your a man,i could not imagine a woman being such a ratbag as you.
Try wanking a bit more it will releave the tension

love/Chris

Chris/deadelvis you are the worst troll I have ever seen.

36d4c519-db44-4bbc-b90a-d304a5da2009.jpg

Reactions: Nordling
Nordling said:
deadelvis said:
Nordling said:
Odin's garlic breath! Ok, I should have said "widowered." Except that's not really an accepted word.

deadelvis, let me suggest you take some night courses at your local community college; it's never too late to learn.

And you certainly may, but it's kind of silly closing all your posts with your name--this is a message board, not a "pen pal" site.

love/Chris
Ok, boy.

Southern gentleman aye

I dunno... I call women girl gal chicks whatever.
If all the old fashioned niceties I do for them and respect I pay towards them doesn't offset the tiny bit of upset they feel over that well..

Fuck you and go make me a sammich.... ya touchy broad.
:lol:

If this monitor wasn't in my way I'd slap you on the ass.

Oh but seriously... watch out who you call "girl" some of them hit REALLY hard.

Lydia_Deetz said:
deadelvis said:
Nordling said:

love/Chris

Chris/deadelvis you are the worst troll I have ever seen.

36d4c519-db44-4bbc-b90a-d304a5da2009.jpg

you must have led a sheltered life lydia
Btw Are you a model on mfc,i could not find your profile

love/chris

Paulie Walnuts said:
If all the old fashioned niceties I do for them and respect I pay towards them doesn't offset the tiny bit of upset they feel over that well..

:lol: Now that made me laugh.

Reactions: deadelvis
Paulie Walnuts said:

:lol: . "Bends over" yes master =P.

CammiStar said:
My final say on the 99 saga is : Agent_99 was the most interesting and entertaining model on MFC who could out earn most other models without taking her clothes off.

Regards/Chris mfc i.d.dreamloveruk

As someone who used to watch Agent99 BEFORE she started doing her public shows (yes for quite awhile she just sat in her bedroom like all the other models that you seem to think she is sooo different from) she has ALWAYS taken off her clothes and fingerbanged, did close ups of her pussy, etc....she even fingerbanged while on her period in a stairwell and showed everyone her bloody fingers....So what part of her taking off her clothes have you been missing while watching her???

Cruel to many,ha ha getting banned from a models room when you could return as a guest for free.
False - unless you use an IP blocker.

I note that other models have also started to use 99`s tactics and mfc themselfs
arranged some outdoor jaunts for a few of their models.
Agent99 was FAR from the first on MFC to do public shows on location, etc. FAR from it. They are not "her" tactics.
Sure 99 used to fingerbang in her show just to please some of the younger tippers but after waiting an hour or more for it to start i guess only the younger easily pleased members stayed for it.Many of her big tippers stated that they only did so for her entertaining chat.
So she was "forced" to fingerbang now....I see. It wasn't her fault, she just had to do it. And the fingerbanging and nude grinding on her bed and floor she used to do every night way back before she was doing public shows....that was what...forced also??

I am certainly not jealous of Agent99. I am happy with my success on MFC as an "older" model. I Used to enjoy watching her way back when. It just didn't do it for me anymore once the extreme crazy came out. Everyone has their style of women they enjoy watching...she just wasn't what did it for me. If someone doesn't like someones style it doesn't make them jealous. Some like watching those shows where guys get racked in the nuts or crack open their skull and are entertained by their stupidity. Others just change the channel.

Hi Cammistar.

You wrote a lot but i am a bit tired now to reply as its 12.40am here so it will have to be tommorrow.I appreciate the civilised way you put your argument unlike some on here so i am expecting a good chat with you so i can putmy side of the argument.
Btw your hair reminds me of 99,i wonder what you are like to chat too.

regards/Chris Dreamloveruk on mfc

:mrgreen: This is just an amazingly entertaining thread. LOL..
Just to add a bit of fodder to the pile.... I saw someone going by ohiogirl26 on another forum asking for feedback on other sites. She said she was a 'veteran camgirl' was at mfc and skin and was now wondering about joining stream..... Some of the parts seem to fit.... in the odd chance there is a relation, it doesnt sound like shes unable to cam but looking for another place to roost..

just for shits and giggles, and why don't we all sign our posts ?

Love and regards / Bob :lol: :lol:

Reactions: camstory
...this is the thread that never ends, It just goes on and on, my friends. Some people started bitching not knowing what it was, And now they can't stop bitching forever just because...

Reactions: Rose and NerdCandy
Status
Not open for further replies.