AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that would be hilarious if she bought the site to take it down. What's to stop him from making another site?

I will try, to pull up short, of a wall of text here. July 18th I entered agent's room very first time. From an auto dealership's, small, service dept. waiting room, agent broadcast herself, sparing with first one member, then another. I was a bit surprised, that I could now see her appeal, her draw. Impressed with her interaction, then almost as quick, I was a little shocked, when she nodded her head, in the direction of a figure, that had just walked by, and proclaimed in a hushed voice, "that's that really weird looking guy, that tried to spy on me, when we were here last time. This precipitated in 3 or 4 cutting comments, and at one point, held her laptop out the waiting room door, so her audience could see how sleazy the guy looked. When agent tired from this, she jumped straight to defiling extra size models, as she leaned into her cam, as if to say, huddle up, we'll ridicule this group now. Telling us, that we knew who she was talking about - you know, models with12 ppl in their room. The ones that make 2 or 3 of her, - you know, have to buy two seats, on the airplane. Looking right into the room, for help, she obviously was searching for some word, or term. Members suggested, big kahoona, then, Jenny Craig dropouts, in the third suggestion, she found her lost dagger "swamp donkeys", plunging it repeatedly, saying, swamp donkeys, yea, swamp donkeys.
Angry with myself, for remaining as long as I had, I told her, your nasty & mean I'm out of here. I have carried that since that day, as I will not, air dirt... no, will not air my pustulent filth, in anyone's chat. Agent99 is a mean, nasty, hateful cunt, and it's so very sad that there are so many seduced by her. Thank you, for providing this forum, and the release it has provided.

"Nurture and propagate kindness, - expose and refuse to tolerate, that, which is not kind"
Sirwanksabit.

Reactions: Mikeythegeek
I have taken a step or two back, a deep breath, read the previous post, and left the last of my disgust with it.
I do not know weather I have violated blog rules. I am too drained to see if I have or not,,, And I would most likely change nothing anyway. That said, I do apologize for the vulgarity. It shows a certain poverty of class, and a lack of creative expression

I also apologize for the crass display of emotion.

Live each day as it is your last. Life will be much fuller, while you may be secure in the knowledge that one day you will ultimately be right.

Reactions: Chamaeleon
Might want to space your sentences into small paragraphs for ease of reading. Otherwise, I think you gave a frank and honest account of what you saw.

Reactions: camstory
anyone else notice she is not listed on MissMyFreeCams? and her profile is down again. Anyone know anything?

Swimmer1 said:
anyone else notice she is not listed on MissMyFreeCams? and her profile is down again. Anyone know anything?
whoa!

She's banned. I got pm's from two of her regulars who were asking me why they can't get into her chat (You can actually be in a model's chat even when she's not on cam), and I had no idea why. I haven't been in her room the last couple of days, because I've been focused on making as much money as possible for my birthday tomorrow (I have MFC daily pay). I'm going to Six Flags tomorrow.

The last time I was in her room I didn't see her do anything that violated the rules. I wonder if something took place during her last camming session, or if she's banned for prior incidents.

Swimmer1 said:

:think:

MFC Agent ??banned?

back to post 1 ???? :clap: :dance:

Bocefish said:
She's on webcams.com.

I have a model account on there, but I've been meaning to quit. Took them several weeks to send my check...ridiculous. :roll:

Lord_Latex said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
She's banned...
I guess the question now is... banned permanently or just suspended again?

I hope it's just a suspension, but if it's for all of those prior incidents (and there were a lot of complaints about her), then maybe this really is it for her. :(

Noooooooooooo! I just spent two hours reading all 550+ posts and this is how the story ends? Will there be a "MFC Agent ??banned? - The Sequel, Camming with the Guards"?

This will be an indication of MFC priorities - draw a line to maintain a minimum amount of Model respect for site rules, and ethical behavior. Or, - suspension measured in hours, rather than something more appropriate; a call to throw integrity overboard, buoyed by the bottom-line.

My guess is agent will be back on before I finish this post. From what I gather, Leo is not known for his integrity. In this he is not alone, as integrity has greatly fallen from fashion... Hope for the best - Expect the worst.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Lord_Latex said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
She's banned...
I guess the question now is... banned permanently or just suspended again?

I hope it's just a suspension, but if it's for all of those prior incidents (and there were a lot of complaints about her), then maybe this really is it for her. :(

I doubt this is for past indiscretions, she just recently started doing public shows again so I would assume it has something to do with that.

I just woke up from my beauty sleep so is she still banned or?

All in all I feel a bit sorry for the poor lady, just trying to make a living - I hope this isn't how this story ends.

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING :dance:

AdorableBrina said:
i personally would be sad if shes really banned
i love agent99, shes by far the most entertaining model on mfc
even if she had guys on her cam .. whats against the rules
... using toys in public chat is also against the rules

i hope she will be back asap

Well aren't some rules more serious breaches than others? Or are all rules equally bad? Is having a child on cam just as bad as a model falling asleep or taking a puff off a joint?

AdorableBrina said:
...shes by far the most entertaining model on mfc...
I guess that depends on how you define entertaining.

I do think that some of what she does is premeditated and done deliberately to get a reaction, but not all of it. There are some underlying personal issues buried there somewhere, and I don't see them getting resolved anytime soon, especially while working as a cam model.

Bocefish said:
Another shining example of her "brilliance" as a cam model. Can't wait to hear what ''brilliant'' idea led her banishment this time. :lol:

Oh yeah totally man, she's done this on purpose in order to generate negative publicity which actually drives tippers to her room because she's a genius just pretending to be a neurotic nutjob.

Oh yeah and she's married to the site owner!

The 1st post about Agent being banned again was at 12:26pm PDT. It's 6:44 PDT and she's still not on the top 20 and the link to her profile is broken (despite still showing on the MFC profiles home page). I believe this is longer than her previous ban now. I wonder if Leo has finally said enough is enough.

I doubt it though.

What name does she use on webcams.com?

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.