AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SirLes said:
Searching the lounge chat archives and still can't find it, lol. Are you referring to lounge1000?
Could well have been, sorry I don't really pay much attention to which lounge I'm in :(
AHH there's the problem, then. No one else in regular lounge knew wtf I was talking about when I asked.

What kind of issue with an account would remove her profile, remove her from top 20 and have her bitching about being lifetime banned on another site? :lol:

SirLes said:
Sorry, I'm pretty useless. Trying to perv, read 2 forums and plan a holiday for next year. Not a multi-tasker.
The witness clearly states he was confused and distracted at the time the alleged statement was made!
phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

she'd be on such a tight leash at SV. I love being there, but Kathleen loves to perv as much as the fans which means there is NO tolerance for rule breaking. I'm sure the income 99 would bring would be welcome, but the rule breaking notsomuch.
I like 99, and I'm impressed with how she hustles her room and gets so much out of them. Its sad that she had to break the rules in order to keep up the income, but I hope that with her ban people will stop demmanding so much out of public shows. Would be really nice if the bar wasn't so damn high!

SHHHHHH dammit, you'll warn her off and we wont have 12 more pages to read here about her SV misadventures.

:shhh:

Reactions: JickyJuly
Jupiter551 said:
Anna_Swallows said:
Ok, I am assuming that now she is banned, we can close this thread?? Or is everyone going to follow her on webcam.com?? :roll:
Hey if you haven't got anything nice to type to us in our nasty thread don't type anything at all :snooty:

lol...Jup....I don't even have anything nasty to say. My comment was however a lil sarcastic at best only because I know that as long as A99 is caming, this thread will remain open. :whistle:

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
But, why would the thread be closed?

If people lose interest it'll tail off and fall off into oblivion - if people have something to discuss let them discuss it. I vaguely recall you two trying to suggest it was "over" and people should move on about 3 pages back lol.

It seems to really bother a couple of you that this thread exists, and you want it closed.

Actually Jup, this is the thing that really irks me, I read all of the opinions and mean spirited comments about Agent. And when I post MY opinion, I get attacked. I get this thread is a hate thread and the majority of the people posting on this thread don't like her. But don't go being downright mean and vicious to me when I don't agree with u. (and its not really you that does this, so I am not implying u) If we disagree, then agree to disagree and be done with it.

And I am not bothered that this thread exists. Its an opinion, thats all it is. Close it, keep it open, I don't give a shit. But wow....to follow ONE MERE MODEL AROUND ON DIFFERENT CAMING SITES, really???? Yeah, that can be on a border of obsession. Are you going to try to get her fired wherever she goes? And to sit in the lounge everyday waiting for news on A99? Hell, if your going to follow someone around, at least follow someone you find attractive, that turns you on, that you want to jerk off to, talk to, etc.... Whatever, I don't care. Actually, I take that back, since I know I am going to get some backlash.....enlighten me on what I am missing, not understanding or if I am totally wrong on this.

Reactions: 1 person
Lydia_Deetz said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Btw, there is no rule the models we discuss have to be from MFC :roll:

I kind of highly doubt anyone here is wasting their life ranting in this thread. I believe that about as much as her supporters wasting their lives trying to kill this thread.

If that comment and eye roll was directed at me...

I didn't say it was a rule. I was just saying why not be happy with the ban, and focus on the models on there that we DO like. You know...something positive?

And nobody is going out of their way to kill the thread. I agreed with someone else who asked why it's still being talked about (instead of being put to rest), but some people who are Anti-Agent-99 wanna cop an attitude with those of us who dare to express an opinion.

No the eye roll was not directed at you but those that think we HAVE to stop posting about Agent just because she is banned.

Personally I love the gossip and am honest about that. Gossiping is like picking your nose, everyone does it but not everyone will admit it.

Even if the thread dies there will be other heated gossip threads and differing opinions. I gotta go do something positive...bai! :mrgreen:

The eye roll was directed at me.....and MY comment was a sarcastic, smartass comment. Like I really expected this thread was going to die just because she may or may not be banned.
DUH....I KNOW this forum is for more models than just MFC. :roll:

Frank01 said:
Dazza235 :hand: you got me wrong, i never mention i'll make it public btw... just a place where i will regroup it, and then send the link to the admin.

Cauz i know a lot of models on MFC that does respect rules, and have WAY much less users in their chat room then those that break rules and don't get banned.. and on

my point of view for a model that respect rules that's not fair...
Just my :twocents-02cents: if you set up said web site and send the link to Admin****** you are running the risk of having all of your ability to even visit the site in question by recording some of the shows for your own gain. As much as you think you are doing someone a favor by pointing out the flaws to the Admins, what you are really doing is making it a point that you are able to record the models and have the ability sell said recordings.

The eye roll was directed at me.....and MY comment was a sarcastic, smartass comment. Like I really expected this thread was going to die just because she may or may not be banned.
DUH....I KNOW this forum is for more models than just MFC. :roll:
The eye roll was directed at all the supporters that whine about this thread.

I find it funny that you guys keep saying you get attacked for your opinions and in the same breath attack all of us "haters" for being "obsessed."

0-hypocrisy2-300x293.jpg

Frank01 said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Lifetime ban i hope, she like others break so much rules! i started to record yesterday each model that were breaking rules, it was amazing, even one model was there with her twin sister doing dirty stuff in public room..., isn't that called incest? i think so... and not allowed....

I think i should make a website with these recorded clips and send the site to MFC admins, cauz i guess they are blind.... about rules breaking..

My :twocents-02cents:

:naughty: recording and posting models videos it would be YOU breaking the rules..

Cammi_Cams said:
I am having issues with my account. But if she is suspended and fined MFC needs to say something to the models about it.
MFC/Leo isn't known for being forthcoming about such things. "Issues with her account" is intended to imply that it's a technical problem, but only the naive would believe that when no other models are having similar tech issues and it hasn't been resolved in a timely manner. Her account is still having "issues" as I type this.

It's pretty clear she was banned or suspended, the fine is speculation but it would be consistent with prior action. How long she'll be gone, and if/when she'll return are the only real mysteries.

New to the forum, so hello ;). All the buzz around her disappearance brought me upon this site, and it seems rather interesting. I have heard that her account "issues" are far more than any public show or indiscretion she may have had while on camera, and more along the lines of illegal activities not to do with the camera at all. If so, she is probably gone for good. It seems from reading about her that she is not a stranger to breaking the law, so perhaps she is into something deeper than what we have witnessed on mfc?

Has anybody actually spoken to her since this occurred? Hearing info reposted from talking to a regular through another model is one thing, but a bit unreliable. And I've not seen her on any other site, including that webcams site. Anybody know her whereabouts?

Sevrin said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
If that comment and eye roll was directed at me...
Lydia_Deetz said:
No the eye roll was not directed at you
Anna_Swallows said:
The eye roll was directed at me..... :roll:

Ask not for whom the eye rolls. It rolls for you.
Baaaaahahahah! Hilarious. No offense to any of the ladies asking for whom the eye rolled, but now I will never be able to listen to Metalica again and not hear "For whom the eye rolls" in my head so thanks a lot Sevrin.

Also, Im glad you guys all liked my Ding dong the witch is dead pic. I personally dont have super strong opinions either way on what Agent99 does but I do love me some good gossip. I am a girl after all ;)

Sia Green said:
Baaaaahahahah! Hilarious. No offense to any of the ladies asking for whom the eye rolled, but now I will never be able to listen to Metalica again and not hear "For whom the eye rolls" in my head so thanks a lot Sevrin.

Also, Im glad you guys all liked my Ding dong the witch is dead pic. I personally dont have super strong opinions either way on what Agent99 does but I do love me some good gossip. I am a girl after all ;)

I guess I'm the odd man out. I laughed as well, but my first thought was of Hemingway (this coming from a Metalica fan)!

Frank01 said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Lifetime ban i hope, she like others break so much rules! i started to record yesterday each model that were breaking rules, it was amazing, even one model was there with her twin sister doing dirty stuff in public room..., isn't that called incest? i think so... and not allowed....

I think i should make a website with these recorded clips and send the site to MFC admins, cauz i guess they are blind.... about rules breaking..

My :twocents-02cents:

Your kidding right? This is wrong in so many ways I don't know what to say. My first inclination was to compose some long rant following every wrong turn this statement makes to their dead end points. But I have chosen to save my fellow bloggers that bombastic fate, and I'll simply say.

NO ONE LIKES A FUCKING SNITCH!

PS Frank01 if you are curious about what i mean, pm me and we'll talk.

Reactions: ricky ray
OK, latest scuttlebutt...

Ban/suspension is for men and children on cam while at a Borders book store. I have no idea when this was, or if this is really the reason.

The previously noted "account issue" has to do with a 200,000 token ($10,000) fine in order to be reinstated. There was also mention of A99 filing suit. (that might be tough since MFC is based in the Netherlands)

No way to verify any of this, just what I'm hearing via the jungle drums.

Lord_Latex said:
OK, latest scuttlebutt...

Ban/suspension is for men and children on cam while at a Borders book store. I have no idea when this was, or if this is really the reason.

The previously noted "account issue" has to do with a 200,000 token ($10,000) fine in order to be reinstated. There was also mention of A99 filing suit. (that might be tough since MFC is based in the Netherlands)

No way to verify any of this, just what I'm hearing via the jungle drums.
What gives you the idea that MFC is based in the Netherlands?

ETA: LoL apparently Alexa shows this as their contact info.
LRAM Company
Maasstraat 23
IJmuiden, ZA 1972
Netherlands
info [at] myfreecams.com

What?

Frank01 said:

Cauz i know a lot of models on MFC that does respect rules, and have WAY much less users in their chat room then those that break rules and don't get banned.. and on

Oh. Dear. All because some models you like aren't getting the traffic you think they deserve (and I assume have a lower camscore too)...
:woops:

Sort of the ultimate white knight. Not enough to defend your ladies honour alone, so you must go out and attack everyone else to save her from...something :D

(p.s. MFC is based in Seattle I thought?).

btw - this A99 stuff has caused her to get approx 200 views in the last day or so - about 10x more than usual :D

Zoomer said:
Frank01 said:

(p.s. MFC is based in Seattle I thought?).
This is what I thought, too.

AmberCutie said:
What gives you the idea that MFC is based in the Netherlands?

ETA: LoL apparently Alexa shows this as their contact info.
LRAM Company
Maasstraat 23
IJmuiden, ZA 1972
Netherlands
info [at] myfreecams.com

What?
That's what I found too, in a couple of places. But the domain registration shows an Illinois address. So, yet another detail we're not sure about.

I'm willing to venture Agent_99 is probably saying right now "what the fuck, what the fuck! How come nobody is tipping, what the fuck, what the fuck!"

AmberCutie said:
LRAM Company
Maasstraat 23
IJmuiden, ZA 1972
Netherlands
info [at] myfreecams.com

Same thing listed as contact info on their privacy policy page.
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Privacy_Policy

But... it appears that ActiveSoft is a US company, and that's the official registrant of the domain as well as the billing descriptor when you buy tokens. The CCBill payment form is the US form, not the EU form.

Status
Not open for further replies.