AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC as a social network

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2010
Google+ came out, I got in (I'd extend offers to invite but they shut off invites) and it got me thinking. One of the things it has is this "hangout" concept, where you can do video chat with up to 10 of your contacts. It automatically switches the video to whoever is talking, you can mute people, etc.

But what I was thinking of was what if you had an MFC-style of service where people could log on, contact people for things like tech help, and then perhaps tip them or take them into "private" or "groups" to discuss things that maybe for security or something they don't want to talk about in public?

I know it seems silly but I have to say while it isn't perfect by any means I like most of MFC's interface and it seems like you could use the technology for other things. What do y'all think ?

I think that while it'd be cool... MFC likely wouldn't go through the trouble

I don't think that most members would like to mix their perv lives with their everyday lives that much. When you are talking about helping people with their non-perv stuff, that's just too likely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.